Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why (2415 Views)

Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 12:44am On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Why do you think christianity is so popular today? The investors worked hard for that.

Bloodshed and violence was needed.

The same with islam, another popular religion.
Same with your religion too.
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 1:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Same with your religion too.

I have none

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:

I have none
None is still an answer.
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

None is still an answer.

As abstinence is a sex position
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:

As abstinence is a sex position

Abstinence is not equivalent to no religion. They both mean entirely different things.
You think certain people
People without religion also murder, murdered and are still murdering people.

Last last they all have issues even the ones with no religion
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Abstinence is not equivalent to no religion. They both mean entirely different things.
You think certain people
People without religion also murder, murdered and are still murdering people.

Last last they all have issues even the ones with no religion

No silly. Do you know what analogies are?
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:

No silly. Do you know what analogies are?

Bigger silly you do not use different analogies to buttress your points.
Sexual intercourse can't be likened to religion in anyway
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Bigger silly you do not use different analogies to buttress your points.
Sexual intercourse can't be likened to religion in anyway

Says who?

Again, do you know what analogies are?
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Says who?

Again, do you know what analogies are?

Says commonsense
Do you know what fallacies are?
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Says commonsense

Do you know what an analogy is?
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Do you know what an analogy is?
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Have you answered my question 1st?
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Have you answered my question 1st?

You will keep waiting for answer.
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You will keep waiting for answer.

Lol then maybe shut up if you don't know something?
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol then maybe shut up if you don't know something?

You need to shut up too if you don't know something. Ode. Lol. You that doesn't know what fallacy is is saying I don't know something. Mrs ITK and I hate Christmas and Christmas tree and santa aka I don't have a religion.

From christmas is pagan to abstinence is analogy for religion to what is analogy to shut up. Lol

Dunce. Lol

People without religion kill people too.
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You need to shut up too if you don't know something. Ode. Lol. You that doesn't know what fallacy is is saying I don't know something. Mrs ITK and I hate Christmas and Christmas tree and santa aka I don't have a religion.

From christmas is pagan to abstinence is analogy for religion to what is analogy to shut up. Lol

Dunce. Lol

People without religion kill people too.

Brainwashed sheepified zombie for the dead white jew
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Brainwashed sheepified zombie for the dead white jew

See someone calling another person brainwashed zombie. Lol
Dead white jew. Lol
Like people without religion don't also kill other people. Lol
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

See someone calling another person brainwashed zombie. Lol
Dead white jew. Lol
Like people without religion don't also kill other people. Lol

You christards have killed more ppl and still do all in the name of jebus

Halleluyah
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Halleluyah

Same with people without religion.
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Same with people without religion.

Stop lying.

You're sounding like a malfunctioning robot, repeating the same thing over
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Halleluyah
What's paining you now is because I said people without religion also kill right?
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

What's paining you now is because I said people without religion also kill right?

What's paining Is you sheeples that kill in Jesus' name.
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
1Sharon:

What's paining Is you sheeples that kill in Jesus' name.

Lol. Who killed in Jesus name?
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 1Sharon(f): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. Who killed in Jesus name?

Ask the elderly and young children killed for witchcraft allegations
Re: 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Hairyrapunzel: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Ask the elderly and young children killed for witchcraft allegations

From Christmas is pagan to witchcraft now. Lol

Its only dubious and evil people who pose as Christians that accuse people of witchcraft. Even traditional religions accuse people of witchcraft it's not peculiar to Christians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayers To Satan:a General Prayer / Where Are God's Artifacts? The Stone Tablets, Arron's Rod, The Cross, Arketc / Atheists Becoming More Aggressive In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.