Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Dont Let Opportunity Pass You By!!!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dont Let Opportunity Pass You By!!!!!! (688 Views)

Make Money. Dont Let Coronavirus Shut Down Pull You Down / Don't Let This Opportunity Pass You By / 50k Loan Please,dont Let My Layers Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Let Opportunity Pass You By!!!!!! by rachy2care4u: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2019
Time and chance wait for no one, utilize every opportunity you have cos it just might not come again.
One of the reasons many people are POOR is because they
P-Pass
O-Opportunity
O-Over
R-Repeatedly

Opportunity doesn’t come always, that is why it is called “OPPORTUNITY”. Not everyone will be willing to share with you such vital information, if you come across anyone that is will to you, grab it with both hands.

Utilize every opportunity that comes your way cos it might just be your “BREAKTHROUGH”.

Don’t allow your past experience rob you of a great future. Your past experiences are for you to learn and move on in life, they are not to weigh you down.

Click the link below to continue reading

https:///394QSD4
Re: Dont Let Opportunity Pass You By!!!!!! by rachy2care4u: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Good day...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Paypal,cashapp,Gift cards like Sell Inbox Me I Will Buy Them All / Suggest A Better Bank That Suit Me Please / How To Make Money In Nigeria Printing Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.