Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! (61548 Views)

"We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana / Jose Mourinho Deletes Instagram Account Following Man Utd's FA Cup Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by LaPulga1: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
tweakdude1:
Sari's style of play is the problem here not Ronaldo.
Buh y'all say Ronaldo can play in any team

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Moura7(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
I'm a Messi fan and I understand how Messi fans feel right now judging the way Ronaldo fans trolled Messi in the cases of the 2 COPA finals ,Roma and Liverpool cases too but what you guys fail to understand that it's the team that lost and not Ronaldo alone

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by narit: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
When this guy retires, the WORLD will miss him, mostly the haters. BUT

"MESSI is still the best always and forever."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Jyde89: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
guys pls, we are Messi fans we should show class like our guy. we shouldn't kick a dead horse, let us allow his fans a moment of respite so they can mourn and bury their star in peace. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by ChristoBam: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ekemeze:
I'm a fan of Messi, but these trolls are very stupid. Ronaldo is no magician
I doubt you're a fan of Messi. Messi is no magician either but he's trolled heavily whenever Barça loses a huge match.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by whizcartel(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Haters Everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by therajah: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naoomiii:
Why so much envy for this man
The envy is for messi and Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by GeneralPula: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
autonomous22:
And na nigerans and other Africans go mumu dis thing...

Nah them!

I Dey see one Frank Okoro lol

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Brokeboygram: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No penalties no celebration

Gaynaldo
Tapnaldo
Divenaldo
Penaldo

This dammnnn niggggar dude should just STFU what is always dammnnn niggggar that shit isn't cool bro. It sounds cliche. Just stop it. Btw it's not niggar it's nigga or nigger.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by therajah: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Oduemaje1:
Today's game is available, let win all together, call or Whatsapp me
Did you win yesterday's
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Ryan03(f): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
My love for CR7 knows no bound
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by roybanjo100(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=Dropshipping post=85153850]I only know one G.O.AT which is Lionel Messi,
messi is the only G.O.A.T you know? and you are the only billy goat i know...Ode
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by charlesm91(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
gurunlocker:
Ronaldo is such a lucky guy.... If it were to be Messi that lose that cup, he will trend in twitter and even this page will be at page 10 courtesy of fan boy troll....
no one gets trolled as much as CR7. No one
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by roybanjo100(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
matkid:
no more tap in....... now everybody knows Ronaldo is wack.....he left madrid trying to prove dat he is better Dan messi but he 4got dat in Italy there's is no player to give him tap in's......messi na GOAT
and you are a billy goat...Ode
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by ChristoBam: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
HajiMT:
He is still the best despite the cup loss. Winning Twelve out of thirteen consecutive finals is almost unprecedented
Team Effort.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by uzoma213(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jyde89:
guys pls, we are Messi fans we should show class like our guy. we shouldn't kick a dead horse, let us allow his fans a moment of respite so they can mourn and bury their star in peace. grin
be deceiving yourself.. if you like, no follow them show yourself
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by uzoma213(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
ChristoBam:

Team Effort. He has lost 2 finals in Juve already.
he didn't play in the previous

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by oyaaa(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jokerman:
You mean the same Barca fans that lost COPA Del Rey to Valencia with their goat in it

Barca fans are hypocrites
exactly my guy
And that same Barca that was Decimated by Liverpool after 3 goals ahead and all he could do was just placing his hands around his waist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
cheesy

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by ChristoBam: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
uzoma213:
he didn't play in the previous
Yeah sorry. Just checked.
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
oyaaa:
exactly my guy
And that same Barca that was Decimated by Liverpool after 3 goals ahead and all he could do was just placing his hands around his waist

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by pacespot(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Omoh see savages, these people no go kil me wit lafta grin grin grin

Neva let fans get tired of your childishness, such is the case with penaldo grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by matkid(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
Moura7:
I'm a Messi fan and I understand how Messi fans feel right now judging the way Ronaldo fans trolled Messi in the cases of the 2 COPA finals ,Roma and Liverpool cases too but what you guys fail to understand that it's the team that lost and not Ronaldo alone
anytime messi loses anything they will crusify him like he is the only player dat ever lost a trophy......Ronaldo is even lucky,if na messi lose,u no go hear word for next two months..... Ronaldo deserves this trolling......he is too proud and selfish.......his love for self glory made me dislike him.....after winning his 5th ballon dor,he said he is the best player for the past 20 years.....messi will never say dat....... humility made me love messi....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by aadoiza: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
I'm sure if na white guys dey troll a black player now, una go do dey shout racism, dumb black slaves.
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by matkid(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
roybanjo100:
and you are a billy goat...Ode
na ur papa and mama be billy goat.......see ur strong head like shit......bastard son of thousand fadas

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Chanchit: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Hmmm.. As if Ronaldo is the only one who played on the pitch. Bunch of Retardss! By the way, where is that boy that was ranting here the other time that people aren't trolling Ronaldo on social media? He kept ranting on the previous thread as if Ronaldo snatched his babe or holding his destiny... Chanchit or whatever his name is. SMH!

So what's your point? Messi was trolled even after being awarded man of the match. This one Rolando got was just a fraction. So enjoy it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Reussite: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
I'm not gonna lie these online trolls cracked me up.
I really don't know what my CR7 should do. I'm beginning to think he should retire after Euro 2020. sad
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by anonymous1759(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
vicetuh:
you guyz are out of your mind, messi can not also win against valencia last time they meet in cup final.
messi need the same penalty against liverpool to qualify barca but fail too.
copa american nothing to show for it.
and he (messi) has lost more game than ronaldo do, this season.
juventus will never be a better with manager having bais mind.
like it or not , RONALDO IS MORE BETTER THAN MESSI.
messi can only perform magic in barcelona not in any other team, not even argentina

I never wanted to Reply your comment but Ronaldo is not close to Messi when it comes to Talent. If Messi plays for a Team like Madrid, Man U of 2007, Mancity, PSG, or Bayern will he win Trophies or not? Stop using Argentina as an excuse to downplay his success. He has played about 3 finals that showed is class.

Messi and Ronaldo will struggle if they both play for smaller Clubs in Europe. Ronaldo going to ManU, Madrid and Juve is an upgrade to his career not a challenge as Ibrahimovic said. If Messi should go to Levante and Ronaldo to Lecce let's see if magic will happen.

I compare both players on the basis of individual brilliance and all round technique Messi is better even Ronaldo and his fans knows they just decide to live in delusion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Jerryembassy91(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi

1 Like 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts / Spain Vs Russia: World Cup 1(3) - 1(4) - On 1st July 2018 / Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.