Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! (61873 Views)

"We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana / Jose Mourinho Deletes Instagram Account Following Man Utd's FA Cup Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Blabbermouth: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jokerman:
You mean the same Barca fans that lost COPA Del Rey to Valencia with their goat in it

Barca fans are hypocrites
6-5.
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Isoduwa(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

which useless ajah?
who dey stay for that riverine city lmao...
see who wan come person house 4 night..
come meet me for ekosodin for uniben, i dey wait lmao. .
Eiye don kill you be that
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by sssoulw(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
this is most stupid social media reaction I have ever seen
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Playermayweda(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No penalties no celebration

Gaynaldo
Tapnaldo
Divenaldo
Penaldo

Tapnaldo with 54 freekick 127 ucl goals, and 98 international goals, and also ucl highest assist, you are commenting on hatred not fact
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by selemo: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
crazygod:
The problem Juve is having now is Sarri. Why would any club who wants to win trophies sack a very good coach and employ Sarri? Sometimes certain phenomena can't even be explained.
Sacked a coach and employ blacksmith to manage a club...
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by paradigmshift(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Isoduwa:

Eiye don kill you be that

Who be eiye?
Ode.....
Useless and conductor frat wey no fit cough for uniben abi benin.. u think say na ur Papa house. Ogun kill u
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by paradigmshift(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
kingbasuraiii:
we don't wish for such foolishness, this life or the next.God forbid!

You don't have a family, you are a baby factory product. Foolishness befall you, ode
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by freecocoa(f): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Since when do people dislike Ororo like this biko nu? I’m surprised at the trolls o.
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Moura7(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
anonymous1759:

I never wanted to Reply your comment but Ronaldo is not close to Messi when it comes to Talent. If Messi plays for a Team like Madrid, Man U of 2007, Mancity, PSG, or Bayern will he win Trophies or not? Stop using Argentina as an excuse to downplay his success. He has played about 3 finals that showed is class.

Messi and Ronaldo will struggle if they both play for smaller Clubs in Europe. Ronaldo going to ManU, Madrid and Juve is an upgrade to his career not a challenge as Ibrahimovic said. If Messi should go to Levante and Ronaldo to Lecce let's see if magic will happen.

I compare both players on the basis of individual brilliance and all round technique Messi is better even Ronaldo and his fans knows they just decide to live in delusion.

Thank you my brother...preach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Isoduwa(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

Who be eiye?
Ode.....
Useless and conductor frat wey no fit cough for uniben abi benin.. u think say na ur Papa house. Ogun kill u

Ok no problem but before the year runs out
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by biddostandard: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Derrinclay:
Honestly most if not all of this trolls can't even accomplish quarter of what Ronaldo has.Ronaldo is not a magician,this is just another bad day in the office for him.just in case you are wondering iam a messi fan.
keep quiet you are nt a messi fan,must all you penaldo fan hide under ‘’i am a messi fan"before commenting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Moura7(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
TemmyT002:
Very funny. I can't stop laughing.
All these Messi fans Sha
This man has won several trophies in several clubs compared to Messi and they are trolling him.

No be their fault na. Na Juventus wey go hire Smoker Sarri

These pictures are funny
Lol

I'm sorry in your opinion what did the coach do wrong in the final...was Ronaldo played out of position or was it the team selection?..pls enlighten me

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by paradigmshift(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Isoduwa:

Ok no problem but before the year runs out

Stinking fool like u..
Ode..
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Isoduwa(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

Stinking fool like u..
Ode..

No problem unless the sky Nor dey around you Eiye go look for you
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by paradigmshift(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Isoduwa:

No problem unless the sky Nor dey around you Eiye go look for you
.which useless sky ode..
Poor man orientation...
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by kingbasuraiii(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

You don't have a family, you are a baby factory product. Foolishness befall you, ode
Even if foolishness and stupidity resides in your family, must you bring it here??. I'm not the cause of your family's misfortune bro..
it's not my fault that your father is an unrepentant drunkard and your mother is a LovePeddler hence you.
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Bahamas95(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin but ur a pained Cr7 asslicker grin
Lol, see this one. Wetin concern me with Ronaldo and Messi comparism? I ain't a sentimental football fan, I love both of them and other talented footballers irrespective of the clubs they play for. My point is that the hatred for Ronaldo is just too much.....His haters should calm down, nor be him put dem for the one wey dem dey

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Idamond: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
angry grin grin cheesy grin
Those pictures na the highest,, laff done chuk me
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by paradigmshift(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
kingbasuraiii:
Even if foolishness and stupidity resides in your family, must you bring it here??. I'm not the cause of your family's misfortune bro..
it's not my fault that your father is an unrepentant drunkard and your mother is a LovePeddler hence you.

still better than a miserable gold digger and a bastard who came from a baby factory. glorified ode
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by kingbasuraiii(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

still better than a miserable gold digger and a bastard who came from a baby factory. glorified ode
I understand cry baby, but you should know that I'm not the cause of your misfortune, why are you this frustrated??, why do you have so much hate and anger??.. I just saw your daddy in a gutter around your street, looks like he needs someone to bring him home and yes!, yesterday I went to a club around your side and guess what??.. I face booked your mum.. she sweet die, she was just screaming my name just help her apply Robb to her vagina cause I pounded that shit so hard she won't be able to do her job for the next 3 days.. #peace bro..
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Slynation(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
vicetuh:
you guyz are out of your mind, messi can not also win against valencia last time they meet in cup final.
messi need the same penalty against liverpool to qualify barca but fail too.
copa american nothing to show for it.
and he (messi) has lost more game than ronaldo do, this season.
juventus will never be a better with manager having bais mind.
like it or not , RONALDO IS MORE BETTER THAN MESSI.
messi can only perform magic in barcelona not in any other team, not even argentina
Ronaldo fans always saying Ronaldo is better than Messi while Football lovers agree Messi has no competitor

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by hybridblood07(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
You're very daft.
matkid:
no more tap in....... now everybody knows Ronaldo is wack.....he left madrid trying to prove dat he is better Dan messi but he 4got dat in Italy there's is no player to give him tap in's......messi na GOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Hokage001(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jokerman:
You mean the same Barca fans that lost COPA Del Rey to Valencia with their goat in it

Barca fans are hypocrites
The thing nor just tire you
Barca fans are full of shit
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by BrainyAkpaso: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
crazygod:
The problem Juve is having now is Sarri. Why would any club who wants to win trophies sack a very good coach and employ Sarri? Sometimes certain phenomena can't even be explained.
why would you blame Sarri for the loss?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Patojargz: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ronaldo haters are hypocrites.
No doubt!
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by BrainyAkpaso: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
tongue
Slynation:

Ronaldo fans always saying Ronaldo is better than Messi while Football lovers agree Messi has no competitor
and we like him (Messi) that way
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Patojargz: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
If you fail and not pained about it then you're a failure forever... No doubt!
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by laosy(m): 2:12am On Dec 24, 2019
People mad gan, the comments are hilarious grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Ayobami7(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2019
lol
Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by EbukaHades10(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Should be more than one though

Re: Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2019
biddostandard:
keep quiet you are nt a messi fan,must all you penaldo fan hide under ‘’i am a messi fan"before commenting
Are you God that you know who iam.what do I gain by lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tour De France Hit By "Worst Crash Ever Seen" After "Idiot" Bumps Into Cyclist / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois / Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.