Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Pls What Is The Treatment For Gonorrhea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls What Is The Treatment For Gonorrhea (491 Views)

Total Remedy For Gonorrhea With Bitter Kola And Lime Juice / Permanent cure for Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Staphylococcus, Candidasis / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is The Treatment For Gonorrhea by Welovet: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Pls

I just confirm that I have Gonorrhea pls guys what is the best drugs to use for treatment

Please help a brother here thanks
Re: Pls What Is The Treatment For Gonorrhea by Welovet: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Help a brother here please guys
Re: Pls What Is The Treatment For Gonorrhea by yrex01(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Chop garlic and ginger continuously !!
Re: Pls What Is The Treatment For Gonorrhea by tobby20: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
yrex01:
Chop garlic and ginger continuously !!
Only garlic is enough oo , don't goan die of kidney problem oo, even the garlic should not be every fvvvcking time
Re: Pls What Is The Treatment For Gonorrhea by Welovet: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
tobby20:

Only garlic is enough oo , don't goan die of kidney problem oo, even the garlic should not be every fvvvcking time

OK sir I will give it a try
Re: Pls What Is The Treatment For Gonorrhea by osemoses1234(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
I will help u buy white capsule and tin pilk milk mix it together use half of the white capsule and half thin pilk milk morning and night thank me Leta
Re: Pls What Is The Treatment For Gonorrhea by Benjy29(m): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2019
I have the best natural organic products that can get rid of the sickness once and for all instead of taking things that will temporary suppress it and later on its will come back. For more info: WhatsApp me on:07068646318.
Any kind of health problem.

(1) (Reply)

Use ACV To Lose Weight And Belly Fat / BREAKING: World Health Organisation Staff Members Contract Coronavirus / God Spoke To Me Concerning Coronavirus-apostle Suleman(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.