Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit (37452 Views)

No Isi-Agu in DSS custody: Court dismisses Kanu's fundamental rights suit / Mob Destroys Ahmed Mohammed Ketso's Private Residence / Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by AmDayo: 1:10am On Dec 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Sowore should rot in jail...

If I was a president n you called for a revolution few months after losing in an election you willingly contested in, I will have you assassinated.

Buhari is very lenient

people like you can't even be employed as a local government office cleaner but a swineherd
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Solorrman(m): 1:25am On Dec 24, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Lol....
Sowore will be given the death penalty. gringrin
Very painful to be denied of one's heritage if you ask me tongue tongue tongue
Nnamdi kanu sef,like our Yoruba friendemies will say "Albino" "Cownu" will be laughing his ass wherever he is. grin grin grin
Jonathan will be singing"Oyoyo" for Mama peace cheesy
Mama peace will be laughing her butt off while stroking jona's old beard grin grin

4ck Nigeria and Nigerians!
u mean 4uck ur mother and father right ? We are aware that the biafran struggle of independent was never successful,that means u are still in Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Okoroawusa: 5:09am On Dec 24, 2019
otomatic:

How is losing an election and calling for #revolutionNow different from losing an election and calling for Mass Action?
Ask Google
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Maliqcious: 5:18am On Dec 24, 2019
whether you like it or not we in this together. ..abi na canada get You
mushystuff:

What do you mean? Isn't he your darling and model president anymore? You and your kind have been unrelenting in supporting him despite his clear antecedents and disregard for human rights and the rule of law so who are the we to stop the General?
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by mushystuff: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2019
Nitah1:
It is an offence to withdraw support?

Yes it is terribly offensive to withdraw support after initially offering same to one who is clearly undeserving and doesn't even possess a modicum of capacity to serve in the position you deliberately supported him for despite knowing him to be a tyrant just because of ethnic and political bias.

Your support put him there but your withdrawal of support cannot remove him because you already handed him all it takes to keep himself there whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by mushystuff: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2019
stonemasonn:
you are from Edo abi? You didn't see when Nnamdi Kanu was throwing insults at Yoruba elders including pastors, infact you didn't realize that he got bail and all his bulshit was tolerated by the yoruba acting president until the real OG returned from London. Yeah Yoruba this Yoruba that.

The problem is that y'all refused to hear the real message and key in to liberate the South from our common enemy. You chose to remain stuck on irrelevant peripheral issues like respect and whether he was prostrating to talk to or about Yoruba elders. Did he not insult the silly saboteur Igbos too?

Ok na. The real OG is now on ground and personally handling Sowore's matter grin cheesy tongue
Great, tolerant accommodator! Well done.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by mushystuff: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Better get over this Jonathan syndrome. It would have resulted in as much a disaster as this. As much as I regret having Buhari as president, I have never for a day wished Jonathan continue his father Christmas dispensation.

This one na consolation talk. Jonathan is not this stupid whether you agree or not. If for nothing else, the common man had more money to spend and resolve pressing issues and infrastructure was still being developed!

If you want to change something for being bad, you go for a better option/alternative! That is basic common sense. It is ok to not support Jonathan for whatever reason but it is certainly not okay to choose one worse than he is! That rules out any form of patriotism and exposes your ethnic and political bias for all to see. There were better candidates than Buhari and Jonathan on the ballot!
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by stonemasonn: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2019
mushystuff:

The problem is that y'all refused to hear the real message and key in to liberate the South from our common enemy. You chose to remain stuck on irrelevant peripheral issues like respect and whether he was prostrating to talk to or about Yoruba elders. Did he not insult the silly saboteur Igbos too?

Ok na. The real OG is now on ground and personally handling Sowore's matter grin cheesy tongue
Great, tolerant accommodator! Well done.
real message indeed.
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by jahsharon: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2019
mushystuff:

What do you mean? Isn't he your darling and model president anymore? You and your kind have been unrelenting in supporting him despite his clear antecedents and disregard for human rights and the rule of law so who are the we to stop the General?

I voted for Major General Muhammadu Buhari, I am proud of his actions in securing the nation. You cannot stop a moving train, Major General Muhammadu Buhari is a moving train, step on the train track and get crushed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by mushystuff: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:

I voted for Major General Muhammadu Buhari, I am proud of his actions in securing the nation. You cannot stop a moving train, Major General Muhammadu Buhari is a moving train, step on the train track and get crushed.

When you have to affirm stupidity consistently, it becomes obvious to all sane persons that there is madness in the air. Ride on...
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2019
mushystuff:

This one na consolation talk. Jonathan is not this stupid whether you agree or not. If for nothing else, the common man had more money to spend and resolve pressing issues and infrastructure was still being developed!

If you want to change something for being bad, you go for a better option/alternative! That is basic common sense. It is ok to not support Jonathan for whatever reason but it is certainly not okay to choose one worse than he is! That rules out any form of patriotism and exposes your ethnic and political bias for all to see. There were better candidates than Buhari and Jonathan on the ballot!

I really don't owe anyone an apology for condemning mediocre Jonathan. I preached the good message of his administration until he was booted out of office and I realised the damage his cabinet was doing to the country and impending doom they covered up for future escalation. Reports have it that the country was in recession even before Jonathan handed over. We all saw it from the exchange rate and economic surge around that time but never knew it would eat really this deep.

There's nothing wrong in condemning two outrighly wrong choices and that's why my choice has been Omoyele Sowore. I don't care about political affiliation or what region you come from. I'm bothered that even the ineffectual buffoon of a former President would have plunged the country into deeper crisis and we'll thing we're enjoying because he has economic team that can cover up their tracks a bit longer.

That was the same way Otunba Gbenga Daniel, a former governor of Ogun State, pumped Ogun state money on frivolities, dashing out large amounts at rallies and party meetings, lawlessness was the order of the day and the people thought they were enjoying. Their eyes cleared after he left office and was audited to have stolen billions and converted several Ogun state properties for personal use. Just as it is the case of Nigeria today, some Ogun state people still prefer Otunba Gbenga Daniel to Senator Ibikunle Amosun because Amosun didn't pump as much money and concentrated making the state capital a paradise.

I'm not surprised people would prefer Jonathan. They don't simply see a future. They just want to eat and sleep. I don't like Buhari either. I deserve something better.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Doc10q: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
Quality20:
how I wish our Igbo brothers would join us to support sowore, its gonna benefit d SE more than SW if only they know. Sowore is himself more Biafra n ipob than d average Igbo

So u did not hear in that interview when Sowore told nnamdi kanu he doesn't want nigeria to divide but stay as one while kanu disagreed with him and told him he wants nigeria to divide. Sowore even mentioned d same thing during his revolution gathering protest before he was arrested. Didn't u watch it or were u blind(no offence pls)
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Doc10q: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Malawian:

Have you noticed it is only wen Igbos an Yoruba speak with one voice that the Caliphate bends the knees? Only Igbo achieves nothing and Only Yoruba achieves nothing as well. Jonathan would have been just a ceremonial president for the rest of y'adua's first term only if Igbos didn't speak up and Yorubas took to the street.

All Sowore needs is for "Albino Cownu" to instruct Ipob and Sowore would be released. undecided undecided

And as far as u ppl are still cursing d man(even after seeing that everything he said was true)ipob/ibos will never come to your rescue
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by FactsAndTruth: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Quality20:
how I wish our Igbo brothers would join us to support sowore, its gonna benefit d SE more than SW if only they know. Sowore is himself more Biafra n ipob than d average Igbo

Another self-deceiving yoruba man who thinks he is wiser than the East. Are you done waiting to kill Easterners if buhari had lost election in 2015?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Doc10q: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
otomatic:

How is losing an erection and calling for #revolutionNow different from losing an erection and calling for Mass Action?
cheesy
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Doc10q: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:

Was it not you that opened a 'nigerians should not give up on Sowore, it can be dangerous' thread where u were apologizing to d ibos for being wrong In voting for buhari 2nd tenure, and that they should forget about d past and help u guys by joining hands to fight for Sowore..was it not you?? Now u re on a different thread forming pompous and defending buhari again...after apologizing in d other thread . I said it! Hypocrites u lots! That's how they are.. They apologize today, the next day they stab u in d back.. That's yoruba people for you..thats how u people are...backstabbers and cowards them lots. I hope ur Sowore rots in jail
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Amalekki: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
gypsey:
Well.. he may have been critical of All the above mentioned Individuals but and as i ve said, Now he will see the difference. And remember, he didn't run for presidency when those people you have mentioned were in power.

He ran for presidency with buhari and lost. He should have just walked away.
I understand you but we need to understand that the easy part is where some of us conveniently fight the injustice around us comfortably on our sofa talking tough with our keyboards, criticizing the approach of those who actually have verifiable battlefront track record. Saying 'he should have' is the easiest part of any struggle but we all want to reap the benefits when the walls of oppression start facing the inevitable collapse.
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Amalekki: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

I really don't owe anyone an apology for condemning mediocre Jonathan. I preached the good message of his administration until he was booted out of office and I realised the damage his cabinet was doing to the country and impending doom they covered up for future escalation. Reports have it that the country was in recession even before Jonathan handed over. We all saw it from the exchange rate and economic surge around that time but never knew it would eat really this deep.

There's nothing wrong in condemning two outrighly wrong choices and that's why my choice has been Omoyele Sowore. I don't care about political affiliation or what region you come from. I'm bothered that even the ineffectual buffoon of a former President would have plunged the country into deeper crisis and we'll thing we're enjoying because he has economic team that can cover up their tracks a bit longer.

That was the same way Otunba Gbenga Daniel, a former governor of Ogun State, pumped Ogun state money on frivolities, dashing out large amounts at rallies and party meetings, lawlessness was the order of the day and the people thought they were enjoying. Their eyes cleared after he left office and was audited to have stolen billions and converted several Ogun state properties for personal use. Just as it is the case of Nigeria today, some Ogun state people still prefer Otunba Gbenga Daniel to Senator Ibikunle Amosun because Amosun didn't pump as much money and concentrated making the state capital a paradise.

I'm not surprised people would prefer Jonathan. They don't simply see a future. They just want to eat and sleep. I don't like Buhari either. I deserve something better.
Well put.
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Amalekki:

I understand you but we need to understand that the easy part is where some of us conveniently fight the injustice around us comfortably on our sofa talking tough with our keyboards, criticizing the approach of those who actually have verifiable battlefront track record. Saying 'he should have' is the easiest part of any struggle but we all want to reap the benefits when the walls of oppression start facing the inevitable collapse.
Makes a lot of sense. undecided
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Amalekki: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
mushystuff:

Oil price! Oil price! Oil price! That's why the common man in Nigeria, Venezuela, Angola etc had more money to spend at that point in history. The story changed when it crashed. It wasn't about Jonathan. Read your history, it also happened under Yakubu Gowon & even lasted longer before crashing under Shagari. That's why your economic experts were warning you & Jonathan as far back as 2012.

A chunk of your oil money under GEJ developed parts of Dubai UAE, Atlanta USA & other locations outside Nigeria where loots were invested while the rest boosted the revenue of private jets & exotic drinks manufacturers. Pimps of international oloshos from India, Carribeans etc were not left out while common Nigerians got the crumbs from politicians, bankers, overnight oil magnates & thought they were enjoying. It was all a mirage under Jonathan.
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by LegoxMetahuman: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
gazza07:
seriously? Tell me u were thinking when u voted for buhari twice. Please tell me. Thinking man
he voted buhari because jonathan was an imcompetent buffoon.

something majority of sane nigeria did. he will gladly vote buhari out today if presented with the opportunity..

lack of loyalty to politicians makes him smart and blind followership makes your ilks dumb.
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by Tulsaguy: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Lol....
Sowore will be given the death penalty. gringrin
Very painful to be denied of one's heritage if you ask me tongue tongue tongue
Nnamdi kanu sef,like our Yoruba friendemies will say "Albino" "Cownu" will be laughing his ass wherever he is. grin grin grin
Jonathan will be singing"Oyoyo" for Mama peace cheesy
Mama peace will be laughing her butt off while stroking jona's old beard grin grin

4ck Nigeria and Nigerians!

Idiot you must be feeling pained now the media fought Sowore's release.
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by gazza07(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
he voted buhari because jonathan was an imcompetent buffoon.

something majority of sane nigeria did. he will gladly vote buhari out today if presented with the opportunity..

lack of loyalty to politicians makes him smart and blind followership makes your ilks dumb.
u think big grammar makes u smart. Admission to mistake is golden in situation like this. But ego and shame won't allow u and your likes
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by LegoxMetahuman: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2019
gazza07:
u think big grammar makes u smart. Admission to mistake is golden in situation like this. But ego and shame won't allow u and your likes
nope

im simply telling you to grow brain and stop following politician blindly cos of tribe or religion.

jonathan was a failure, he got voted out. get the fhuck over it and move the fhuck on.

buhari is failing, and he will get what is coming to him.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by gazza07(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
nope

im simply telling you to grow brain and stop following politician blindly cos of tribe or religion.

jonathan was a failure, he got voted out. get the fhuck over it and move the fhuck on.

buhari is failing, and he will get what is coming to him.
Leemaooo! Its too late bro. Wake up! Admit your failure and get over it
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by LegoxMetahuman: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2019
gazza07:
Leemaooo! Its too late bro. Wake up! Admit your failure and get over it
of cos

i failed when i voted the clueless buffoon called jonathan in 2011, which i rectified in 2015
voted against buhari in 2019 for sowore but he won anyway.

would rather continue to vote someone else till we get it right than stay stuck in jonathan's butt like your ilks.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by gazza07(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
of cos

i failed when i voted the clueless buffoon called jonathan in 2011, which i rectified in 2015
voted against buhari in 2019 for sowore but he won anyway.

would rather continue to vote someone else till we get it right than stay stuck in jonathan's butt like your ilks.
u voted for sowore?! Guy admit your mistake and move on. u wasted ur vote on sowore shaa
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by LegoxMetahuman: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
gazza07:
u voted for sowore?! Guy admit your mistake and move on. u wasted ur vote on sowore shaa
nope. i didnot made a mistake voting for sowore.

i knew he woundnt win, but i would rather vote him than vote two clowns that were front runners. and so far i donot feel like like i lost my vote.

it is you deluded folks that thought atiku or jonathan had chance despite their awful antecedents that made awful mistake and should go and kindly fhuck yourselves cool
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by gazza07(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
nope. i didnot made a mistake voting for sowore.

i knew he woundnt win, but i would rather vote him than vote two clowns that were front runners. and so far i donot feel like like i lost my vote.

it is you deluded folks that thought atiku or jonathan had chance despite their awful antecedents that made awful mistake and should go and kindly fhuck yourselves cool
sorry bro. Recover soonest
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by LegoxMetahuman: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
[s]
gazza07:
sorry bro. Recover soonest
[/s]yes
when you recover from your delusions and stupidity tongue
Re: Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit by gazza07(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
[s][/s]yes
when you recover from your delusions and stupidity tongue
stop forming Savage and recover your disgracing mistake. Learn and move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Anxiety In Lagos, Abuja, PH Over Undocumented Foreign Guards / Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up / Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.