Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What You Should Know About AAUA Social Media Festival 2020 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What You Should Know About AAUA Social Media Festival 2020 (300 Views)

See How This Young Comedian Thrilled Audience With Funny Stage Drama In AAUA / Check Out Nesa AAUA Mr And Miss Fresher Contestants / Oyebolsblog Interview With CEO Of Femkeys Music World (aaua Biggest Musician) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About AAUA Social Media Festival 2020 by ADESOLA96(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT AAUA SOCIAL MEDIA FESTIVAL 2020

AAUA SOCIAL MEDIA FESTIVAL 2020

At first, the plan was TEDX program- TEDX AAUA (but that won't be easy, those who know).

So we thought of what exactly will add more Value and Knowledge to the students, then our mind went to #LAGOS SOCIAL MEDIA WEEK.

Just as I was ruminating, #LAGOS DIGITAL SUMMIT sent their invitation to me (I didn't go though cos of schedule).

Then #Unilorin #Eksu #Unilag and all had a #Social Media Hangout...

Then my instinct woke up.

I decided to opt for #Social Media Festival to bring everyone from different aspects together with the aim of making them learn the best use of Digital Tools.

*AAUA SOCIAL FESTIVAL* 2020 is designed to bring together :
Business Owners, Social Media Enthusiasts, Content Creators, Influencers, Digital Marketers, Artistes, PROs, Comedians, DJs, Producers, Dancers, Red Carpet Hosts, Entrepreneurs, Creative Directors, OAPs, Models, Motivational Speakers,
NGOs, Student Organizations, Staff, Management, and all.

To Learn, Interact, Share Ideas, and Network..

At *AAUA SOCIAL MEDIA FESTIVA* 2020

We are passionate about Connecting and Networking as well as Learning what can work for us as individuals aside from the #FOUR CORNERS OF THE CLASSROOMS.

This is why we are bringing different Facilitators (Entertainment, Politics, Comedy, Community Development, Entrepreneurship.

-Convener
Ikulajolu Oloye Adesola

(1) (Reply)

Maxsoccertipz / Happy Birthday Biblical University / COVID-19: Itel Mobile Partners With Lagos Food Bank To Give Back To Ipaja Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.