Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Oyebolsblog Interview With CEO Of Femkeys Music World (aaua Biggest Musician) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Oyebolsblog Interview With CEO Of Femkeys Music World (aaua Biggest Musician) (438 Views)

See How This Young Comedian Thrilled Audience With Funny Stage Drama In AAUA / Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos / Hon Jimi Benson Hosts CEO Of Foodclique At Icare Foodbank- End Hunger In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyebolsblog Interview With CEO Of Femkeys Music World (aaua Biggest Musician) by oyebols(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Meet one of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) top musician. His name is Aisa Oluwafemi Oluwaseun Emmanuel but fondly known as FEMKEYS.

A fresh graduate of the department of CHEMISTRY with a unique talent of playing instruments. He is a professional with the piano, the drums, the guitar and so on.

Apart from playing musical instruments, he is a good and passionate singer. He is the CEO of FEMKEYS MUSIC WORLD, a music brand. During his pursuit for excellence, he met a lot of discouragements but none kept him down.

Today we from Oyeblog choose to celebrate him as he is worth celebrating for all his effort during his undergraduate days in AAUA.

Interviewed by: OYEBOLSBLOG

Q: When did you first start music?
A: I started as a drummer at a very tender age in my then old church choir. I was also a band boy when I was in primary school.

Q: Is your family in support of this?
A: YES! they have been supporting, it was easy because virtually everyone in my family is a music person, my father being an evangelist that sings and also a keyboard player really supported me.

Q: What genre of music do you do?
A: Contemporary gospel and JAZZ

Q: A celebrity you would love to feature with?
A: DUNSIN OYEKAN

Q: We know you sing, do you compose songs too?
A: YES sometimes in the place of worship I get inspired to compose songs which very soon will be released to the world.

Q: Favourite musicians home and abroad?
A: Tope Fagbola (TOPKEYS), Tim Godfrey, Jason White, SMJ, Mike Aremu among others.

Q: If you didn’t become a musician, what would you be doing right now?
A: Hmmmmmm… I will probably be teaching, I use to love teaching, but now I so much don’t like being a teacher.

Q: What got you into music?
A: Like I said earlier, I started at a very tender age, and it’s like a family thing kind of. Besides, doing music has been my passion and also my means of livelihood for sometimes now.

Q: Do you think you could get any better as a musician? And if so, how would you achieve that?
A: YES, consistency makes us better everyday, so more practice and commitment will take us to the promise land.

Read [url]=https://www.oyebolsblog.com/news/811/oyebolsblog-interview-with-ceo-of-femkeys-music-world-aaua-biggest-musician-of-our-era.html]The Remaining Segment Of The Interview[/url]

(1) (Reply)

3some Comes To Stage At Muson Centre, June 8 And 9. / Chops (small Chops) In Benin City / African Maintenance And Reliability Conference 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.