Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

"The Pastor Slapped My Buttocks,then Squeezed It Hard!!!"---female Reporter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Pastor Slapped My Buttocks,then Squeezed It Hard!!!"---female Reporter (546 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition / "The Holy Spirit Lives Inside My Buttocks!!!"---christian Pastor / "The Reverend Father Said He Wants To Scatter My Buttocks"---male Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Pastor Slapped My Buttocks,then Squeezed It Hard!!!"---female Reporter by Niflheim(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Your god told you to lay hands on the sick, but instead you decide to lay hands on the buttocks? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why squeeze the girl's buttocks like that nah? Were you trying to extract mango juice from it? angry angry angry angry angry

Madness!!!

FULL STORY:

A man who was caught on camera slapping the behind of a female TV reporter has been arrested. Thomas Callaway, [/b]a youth minister from Statesboro, Georgia[b] was caught on camera assaulting news reporter Alex Bozarjian as he ran past her during the Dec. 7 Savannah Bridge Run 10K.

Commenting on the widely-shared footage, Bozarjian tweeted: “To the man who smacked my butt on live TV this morning: You violated, objectified, and embarrassed me. No woman should EVER have to put up with this at work or anywhere!! Do better.” The video has since been viewed over 12 million times.
Callaway, who can be seen veering off course in order to reach the journalist, reportedly [/b]slapped and grabbed the reporter’s buttocks.[b] He has since been arrested and charged with sexual battery after Bozarjian filed a police report against him last week..................................

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:..................................https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/will-maule/youth-pastor-arrested-for-sexual-battery-after-slapping-news-reporter-in-the-rear.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Reincarnation of God / A Billion Naira Project By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Nigerians Won't Talk About / Prophet Odumeje Honoured Award As National Patron From Actors Guild Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.