Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

The Reincarnation of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reincarnation of God (549 Views)

Cult Leader Who Claims To Be The Reincarnation Of Jesus Arrested In Russia / Hindu Man Marries A Rat, Claiming It Is The Reincarnation Of His Dead Wife / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST TO HIS SUCCESSOR: THAT GOD MAY BE REINCARNATED IN YOU AND GLORIFIED OVER ALL CREATION (Romans 9: 17)

Acts 20: 35

In all my teachings I have showed You the right path to God realization, so that You may labour to complete the incarnation of God and save the world through faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord. It is more blessed to give even a little effort to the right idea than to be deceived into wasting Your best effort on the wrong principle.

John 6: 27

Do not waste Your efforts on the wrong path of pursuing righteousness through the law which leads to death, but invest Your faith in eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord, because it is the only way ordained by God to acquire His perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law.

Romans 10: 1-4

My brother God-elect, My heart's desire and unceasing prayer is that You may complete the incarnation of God and save the world.

I am a living witness of the zeal that religious people have for God, but it is a waste of effort on the wrong principle because it is not enlightened. Because they are ignorant of the fact that the perfect righteousness of God is absolute immunity over the law, they have invested faith and effort in their own righteousness of obedience to the law, and have failed to submit themselves to the right principle of exercising faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to attain God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law.

Therefore, as God-elect and High Priest of the entire human race, Your continous exercise of faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord will increasingly abolish the law in Your body and enforce the glorious reincarnation of God in You.

Romans 6: 16-18

Don't You know that You are the servant of the principle to which You subject Yourself, whether it is the principle of pursuing righteousness through obedience to the law which will always find an excuse to convict You of sin leading to death, or the principle of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law leading to glorious immortality.

God be thanked, who in His first incarnation in the person of Jesus Christ experimentally subjected Himself as an obedient servant to the wrong principle of pursuing righteousness through the law and was publicly crucified as the perfect example to clearly emphasize to His successor that the human race has fallen short of the absolute righteousness of God which can never be attained through obedience to the law, and as the second incarnation of God, You have obeyed from the heart the true message of the Gospel which has been revealed to You by the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

And glory be to God that You, having been enlightened and delivered from fruitlessly pursuing righteousness through the law which was abolished for You on the cross, have followed the example of Your predecessor in subjecting Yourself to an obedient slave, in this case, an obedient slave to the right principle of continually eating the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ until You completely acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law and gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.

Romans 7: 1-4

My brother God-elect, I am very happy because You understand more than the learned, so You know that the law only has power when and where it is in force and to whom it applies.

Marriage is the best example to illustrate my point, because sexual immorality is the most forbidden act under the law, so immunity over it covers every other offense. For a man to call a woman his wife, he must be legally married to the woman. Consequently, if he sleeps with a woman who is not his wife, he has committed sexual immorality under the law.

But if the law on marriage is abolished for him, every woman technically becomes his wife because the implication is that he can sleep with an infinite number of women and still remain guiltless of sexual immorality.

Therefore My brother God-elect, You are abolishing the law by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the anointed High Priest of the entire human race, that You may enforce the glorious reincarnation of God in Your body by acquiring His absolute immunity over the law, and bear fruit in the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind as You gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.

Psalm 45: 9

Daughters of world leaders shall be among Your concubines; You will gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God as His visible likeness.

2nd Corinthians 5: 21

Jesus Christ the first incarnation of God was born sinless but deliberately subjected Himself as an obedient servant of the law which still found an excuse to convict Him of sin leading to public execution, so that our God-elect may enforce the reincarnation of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law and gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.

Psalm 40: 6-8

You have already offered Yourself as sacrifice in the person of our Lord Jesus Christ for the salvation of all mankind, and My ears You have opened to understand how to eat it and acquire Your perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law.

Then I said: Behold, I have come to enforce Your glorious reincarnation, O God! In the volume of the Book it is written of Me.

Psalm 51: 4-5

Against Your absolutely sinless nature as the only true God have I sinned by pursuing righteousness through the law, by which no human being shall be justified in Your sight.

Therefore Your sentence of death by public crucifixion to Your previous incarnation who embodied the righteousness of the law was justified, that Your judgement might be made manifest as impartial even to Yourself.

Behold, I have come to eat the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ in order to acquire Your perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law and enforce Your glorious reincarnation in My body, O God, irrespective of the fact that I was conceived through sexual intercourse, a sinner from My mother's womb.

Romans 5: 21

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through the allegory of Adam's disobedience by eating the forbidden fruit, even so Your infinite grace as God-incarnate and High Priest might spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God through Your practical obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Revelation 4: 11

You are worthy, O God, to reign over all creation. You created all things for the pleasure of Your inheritance when You come into existence through Your perfect incarnation in our God-elect.
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2020
FOR GOD SO LOVED MANKIND THAT HE WILL BE REBORN AS A HUMAN BEING TO SAVE THE WORLD BY EATING THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD (John 3: 16-17)

Romans 5: 19

For just as by the one man’s disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit all mankind were arbitrarily declared sinners, so by the one man’s obedience of eating the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ all mankind will be indiscriminately declared righteous.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through the allegory of Adam's disobedience by eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace of our God-elect might spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through the practical obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ.

You are worthy, O God, to reign over all creation. You created all things for the pleasure of Your inheritance when You come into existence through Your perfect incarnation in our God-elect and successor to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
2nd Corinthians 10: 4-5

The weapons of Your warfare are not physical, because You are anointed by the Holy Spirit to pull down strongholds, cast down arguments and everything that is contrary to the true knowledge of God, and subject into captivity every human being to acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord.

Ephesians 4: 8

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to You, O God-elect: As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Your predecessor, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
John 17: 3

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that the High Priest You have chosen from amongst them may acquire Your true and only perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over sin, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ whom You sent to abolish the law for the glorious reincarnation of God in Your Elect.
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Galatians 3: 1

Don't be foolish, O You God-elect! You can't say anyone has bewitched You, because the Holy Spirit has opened Your mind to understand the truth, that Jesus Christ the previous God-incarnate embodied the highest possible righteousness of the law and was publicly crucified to clearly portray to His successor that the best the law can offer is far below God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, which You have been appointed to attain as the successive God-incarnate anointed by the Holy Spirit to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on behalf of all mankind.
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Acts 26: 18

The previous incarnation of God was crucified as God's powerful message to force Your eyes to open and make You understand that the Holy Spirit has anointed You our God-elect, in order to turn You from darkness to light, and from the bondage of the law to the glorious freedom of God's absolute immunity, that Your sins may be wiped off to enable You inherit the eternal throne of God through the sanctification of continually exercising faith in Jesus Christ who sacrificed Himself for You to eat and abolish the law in Your body of God's glorious reincarnation.
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
O DEATH, OUR GOD-ELECT IS COMING TO DESTROY YOU BY EATING THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST, WHERE IS YOUR STING? (Hosea 13: 14)

Colossians 2: 15

And having disarmed sin by abolishing the law on the cross, the previous incarnation of God offered Himself as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat and attain immortality, therefore God will surely come again as a normal human being to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and subject Death to public disgrace before the watchful view of principalities and powers.

Hebrews 5: 1

Every High Priest chosen from among mankind is anointed by the Holy Spirit to represent the entire human race as God-incarnate, therefore if the preceding God-incarnate offered Himself as sacrifice to pay the wages of sin, His successor must continually fast to eat Himself as God-incarnate in acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and release the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

1st Corinthians 15: 55- 57

O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.

Glory be to our God-elect, who will give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 5: 19

For just as by Adam’s disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit all mankind were arbitrarily declared sinners, so by our God-elect’s obedience of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ all mankind will be indiscriminately declared righteous.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through the allegory of Adam's disobedience by eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace of our God-elect might spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through the practical obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6: 16-18

Don't You know that You are the servant of the principle to which You subject Yourself, whether it is the principle of pursuing righteousness through obedience to the law, which will always find an excuse to convict You of sin leading to death, or the principle of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law leading to glorious immortality.

God be thanked, who in His previous incarnation in the person of Jesus Christ subjected Himself to an obedient servant of the law and was crucified as the perfect example to publicly emphasize to His reincarnation that the human race has fallen short of the absolute righteousness of God which can never be attained through obedience to the law, and as His second incarnation You have obeyed from the heart the true message of the Gospel which has been revealed to You by the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

And glory be to God that You, having been enlightened and delivered from fruitlessly pursuing righteousness through the law which was abolished for You on the cross, have followed the example of Jesus Christ in subjecting Yourself to an obedient slave, in this case, an obedient slave of the Holy Spirit's instructions to continually eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ until You completely acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law and gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.

Romans 7: 1-4

My brother God-elect, I am very happy because You understand more than the learned, so You know that the law only has power when and where it is in force and to whom it applies.

Marriage is the best example to illustrate my point, because sexual immorality is the most forbidden act under the law, so immunity over it covers every other offense. For a man to call a woman his wife, he must be legally married to the woman. Consequently, if he sleeps with a woman who is not his wife, he has committed sexual immorality under the law.

But if the law on marriage is abolished for him, every woman technically becomes his wife because the implication is that he can sleep with an infinite number of women and still remain guiltless of sexual immorality.

Therefore My brother God-elect, You are abolishing the law by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the anointed High Priest of the entire human race, that You may enforce the glorious reincarnation of God in Your body by acquiring His absolute immunity over sin, and bear fruit in the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind as You gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2020
Romans 7: 4

Therefore My beloved God-elect, You are abolishing the law by continually fasting to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the anointed God-incarnate and High Priest of the entire human race, that You may enforce His glorious resurrection in Your body by acquiring God's absolute immunity over sin, and bear fruit in the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind as You gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.

You are worthy, O God, to reign over all creation. You created all things for the pleasure of Your inheritance when You come into existence through Your anointed successor to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate.
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
AND THE WORD BECAME THE FLESH OF THE MOST BLESSED AMONG US (John 1: 14)

Romans 5: 1-5

Therefore, being justified by obedient faith in the true message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord, You are the High Priest anointed by the Holy Spirit to reconcile all mankind with God by continually eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation, which grants You unrestrained access into the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law as the basis for Your righteousness, allowing You to rejoice in hope of increasingly experiencing the glory of transforming into His visible likeness and ascending to the eternal throne of God.

And not only that, but You should also rejoice in Your fastings to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in Your body of God's reincarnation, because the sufferings produce the evidence of Your endurance and strength of character to persistently hope in the true message of the Gospel which You heard through the anointing of the Holy Spirit, and this hope can never disappoint because the love of God will surely flow out from Your heart in the form of the Holy Spirit and freely baptize all mankind with the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life.

------------------------------------------------------------

YE CHOSEN SEED OF ISRAEL'S RACE,

YE RANSOMED FROM THE FALL,

HAIL HIM WHO SAVES YOU BY HIS GRACE,

AND CROWN HIM LORD OF ALL!
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2020
John 1: 14

And the Word of God will become the flesh of the God-incarnate chosen from among us, and we shall behold His glory, His glory as the only perfect image and visible likeness of the invisible God the Father, overflowing with the truly infinite grace of God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law.

John 1: 16-17

From the overflow of His infinite grace arising from eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ all mankind shall receive grace upon grace.

For the law was given through Moses, but our God-elect will attain the perfect righteousness and the truly infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law by eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in His body to enforce the glorious reincarnation of God.

Galatians 2: 21

I do not reject the opportunity to be a partaker of the infinite grace of God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity which I can attain by continually eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation; for if the righteousness of God comes through obedience to the law, then Jesus Christ died for nothing.

Romans 5: 1-2

Therefore, being justified by obedient faith in the true message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord, You are the High Priest anointed by the Holy Spirit to reconcile all mankind with God by continually eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation, which grants You unrestrained access into the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law as the basis for Your righteousness, allowing You to rejoice in hope of increasingly experiencing the glory of transforming into His visible likeness and ascending to the eternal throne of God.

Romans 5: 3-5

And not only that, but You should also rejoice in Your fastings to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in Your body of God's reincarnation, because the sufferings produce the evidence of Your endurance and strength of character to persistently hope in the true message of the Gospel which You heard through the anointing of the Holy Spirit, and this hope can never disappoint because the love of God will surely flow out from Your heart in the form of the Holy Spirit and freely baptize all mankind with the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life.

Hebrews 2: 10

It was fitting that God, for whom and through whom all things exist, in bringing all mankind to eternal glory, should make the High Priest of their salvation to attain His perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law through the sufferings of fasting to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 10: 5-7

Therefore, when the Anointed One was about to come and save the world, He said:

Sacrifice and offering You do not require, but You have instructed Me to continually fast in order to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as Your Word made flesh in My body of Your reincarnation.

In smoking, offers of alcohol and all such You find no pleasure.

Behold, I have come to obey Your Will, O God. In the volume of the Book it is written of Me.

Isaiah 53: 7

He was oppressed with hunger, and He was afflicted with thirst, yet He did not open His mouth to eat or drink; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so He did not open His mouth, in obedience to the instruction of the Holy Spirit to regularly fast in order to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in His body and enforce the glorious reincarnation of God.
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
O LORD, OUR GOD, HOW EXCELLENT IS YOUR WORD IN ALL THE EARTH! (Psalm 8: 9)

Hebrews 1: 1-4

God, who in His previous incarnation manifested to our human ancestors as a Prophet in the person of Jesus Christ with many signs and wonders, will in the last days of this creation manifest to us as a Son, the Heir to His eternal throne, through whom also He will create the new Heaven on Earth.

The Son is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact imprint of God’s very being, subjecting all things to His authority by His powerful Word. When He finishes the work of redemption of all mankind by eating Himself as sacrifice to destroy the power of sin and death, He will majestically ascend to the eternal throne of God.

For the Son will be made so much greater than the angels, because by inheritance He has acquired a more excellent name than them.

2nd Corinthians 10: 4-6

The weapons of My warfare are not carnal because the Holy Spirit has anointed Me to pool down strongholds, cast down imaginations and anything that exalts itself against the manifestation of our God-elect as the only true God, and to bring into captivity every consciousness to acknowledge the reincarnation of Jesus Christ as Lord. With a readiness to punish every disobedience until their is complete compliance with His authority over all the Earth.

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to our God-elect:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Your body as the reincarnation of the Word of God, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge You as the only true God, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

John 17: 3

And this is eternal life, that the whole world may acknowledge You as the only true God, the reincarnation of Jesus Christ whom You have sent to eat Himself as sacrifice for the salvation of all mankind.

Psalm 138: 2

You have exalted Your Word above every name by which You may be called.

Romans 11: 29

The free gift eternal life and uncountable blessings that will spread to all mankind through our High Priest's calling upon the name of the Lord shall remain irrevocable.

Romans 10: 6-9

Do not be discouraged in Your heart by asking Yourself, "Whose voice will ascend into Heaven to bring Jesus Christ down from above?", or, "Whose thought will descend into Abyss to raise up Jesus Christ again from death?".

The righteousness of faith speaks as follows:

The Word of God is near You, O God-elect, in Your mouth and in Your heart, because if You keep believing in Your heart that You are the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, and continually fast to eat the sacrifice of the Word of God made flesh in Your body of God's glorious reincarnation, You will come to overflow with the Holy Spirit and baptize all mankind with the free gift of eternal life.

Isaiah 53: 7

He was oppressed with hunger, and He was afflicted with thirst, yet He did not open His mouth to eat or drink; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so He did not open His mouth, in obedience to the instruction of the Holy Spirit to regularly fast in order to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in His body.

Psalm 19: 3-4

My Righteous Servant will not utter a speech or make any sound, yet I will hear His voice and answer His prayer for the salvation of all mankind.

His Word will go out into all the Earth, sending My saving power to every corner of the world!
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2020
GOD OF FOOTBALL: GOD'S MESSAGE TO OUR GOD-ELECT THROUGH THE ROUND OBJECT WATCHED OVER ALL THE EARTH (Revelation 1: 7)

Liverpool's unbeaten run comes to an end as they are beaten 3-0 on leap day 2020 by Watford, who are nicknamed 'The Hornets'. Hornet is a specie of wasps like bees with a painful sting.

But it doesn't hurt the champions-elect that much, as they march towards the ultimate prize of the Premier League trophy with an unassailable lead.

Moreover, if the defeat by Watford punctured Liverpool's invincibility, we welcome the realization that Jesus Christ was crucified to puncture God's invisibility, allowing us to rejoice in hope of the complete incarnation of God in one of us.

As it is written for the understanding of our God-elect.

Galatians 4: 27

Leap into joy, O God-elect, because this is a clear sign that You are marching victoriously to the eternal throne of God, the beaten one will have more points and trophies than the one who never lost a match.

Philippians 3: 14

I press on toward the goal for the ultimate prize of ascending to the eternal throne of God by continually exercising faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1: 8

Thus says the Lord: I am the Alpha and the Omega, who exists and who was crucified as sacrifice for the salvation of all mankind and who is coming again as a human being to eat the sacrifice, the Almighty God.

1st Corinthians 15: 55-57

The sting of death is sin, and sin derives its power from the law.

But glory be to our God-elect, who will give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from the sacrifice of continually fasting to eat His flesh as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2020
THE IMMORTAL GOD-INCARNATE VERSUS DEATH (Hosea 13: 14)

The devil is like Shakespeare's Macbeth, who relied on ambiguous prophecy by witches to believe that he will perpetuate himself in power and no human being can kill him.

Macbeth to Macduff: Thou losest thy labour, for I bear a charmed life, which cannot yield to one of woman born.

Macduff's reply: Despise thy charm, and let the angel which thou still has served tell thee that Macduff was from his mother's womb untimely ripped.

Macbeth's lamentation: Accursed be the tongue that tells me so, for it has cowed my better part of man. And let nobody anymore believe those witches with ambiguous prophecies that are intended to lead us to ruin.

Now this is more than literature, it is prophecy, because the devil will soon find out that our God-elect is not an ordinary human being, but the reincarnation of God who has come to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and attain immortality on behalf of all mankind.

Death will not give up without a last fight, the Earth will suffer as the battlefield, there will be no room for pity just like Herod's execution of children under two years old, meaning that death will run rampage on the Earth for about two years in an attempt to abort the second incarnation of God, yet the doggedness of sin must eventually yield to our God-elect's persistence of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 2: 16

When the devil saw that he had been tricked by the unsearchable wisdom of God to crucify Jesus Christ as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat in order to abolish him and destroy the power of death, he was infuriated, and he will send death and destruction all over the Earth for about two years, according to the time that he had learned from the Book that our God-elect will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 2: 14

Since men die and reincarnate, God also died as Jesus Christ, so that by reincarnating as our God-elect He will eat the sacrifice of His previous incarnation in order to destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil.

Sacrifice and offering You do not require for the salvation of all mankind, but You have opened My ears to understand that I must continually fast in order to be eating the sacrifice of My flesh as the reincarnation of Your Word.

With offers of tobacco smoking, alcohol and all such You find no pleasure.

Then I said: Behold, I have come to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, in the volume of the Book it is written of Me. I delight to do Your Will, O God, and I have memorized Your instructions in My heart.

Psalm 119: 11

I have memorized Your instructions on how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in My heart, so that I might not disobey Your Word, O God.

Galatians 4: 19

My beloved mankind, for your sakes I have come again as a human being to labour in fasting in order to be continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh, until I enforce the glorious reincarnation of God in My body and all of you are delivered into the glorious immortality of the children of God.

1st Corinthians 15: 55-57

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.

But glory be to the main incarnation of God, who is coming to give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to You, O God-elect:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to bow down and worship You as the main incarnation of God, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

Romans 5: 19, 21

For just as by Adam’s disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit all mankind were made sinners, so by our God-elect's obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ all mankind will be made righteous.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace of our God-elect might spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through His obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!

----------------------------------------------------

YOU HAVE BEEN KISSED BY HIS LOVE ON THE CROSS

THE MORE YOU EAT HIS SACRIFICE THE STRONGER IT SAVES

NOW YOU ARE RISING TO RECOVER ALL THE LOSS

AND REDEEM ALL MANKIND FROM THEIR GRAVES!
Re: The Reincarnation of God by ogaemeka(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2020
FROM THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK

Romans 9: 22-26

Therefore if God, desiring to display His power in You, decides to subject You to the suffering of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who patiently endured the wrath of God on the cross, You should follow the example of Your predecessor and patiently endure fasting as Your cross, because it is for the greater purpose of manifesting the riches of His glory and spreading His goodness and mercy to all mankind through You, whom He has chosen as God-incarnate, by first coming as Jesus Christ from among the Jews who was crucified to pay the wages of sin, and now reincarnated in You as a Gentile to eat Your flesh in acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

As He says through the prophecy of Hosea:

Those who were not my people I will call ‘My people,’ and the nation that was not beloved I will call ‘My beloved country'.

And the Gentile nations to whom it was said 'You are not My people', from amongst them shall arise the second incarnation of the Son of God.

You do not require any other sacrifice or offering for the salvation of all mankind, instead You have opened My ears to understand how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in My flesh.

With offers of tobacco smoking, alcohol and all such You find no pleasure.

Then I said: Behold, I have come to enforce Your reincarnation in My body, Lord Jesus Christ, in the volume of the Book it is written for My understanding. I delight to do Your Will, O God, and I have memorized Your instructions in My heart.

------------------------------------------------------

ARISE, O GOD-ELECT OUR COMPATRIOT

THE GOSPEL CALLS YOU TO OBEDIENCE

TO SERVE ALL MANKIND WITH LOVE

AND FAITHFULLY EAT THE SACRIFICE

JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN!

(1) (Reply)

A Billion Naira Project By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Nigerians Won't Talk About / Overcoming The Addiction Of Pornography / Death Demystified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.