Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments (54531 Views)

All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST / Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by nengibo: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2019
vineyardfarms:
THE VERY BEST IS WHAT COUNT, NOT THE ZONE. I PRAY THEY DELIVER
yes oh, the hausa are the very best when it comes to federal appointment but in private organisations where promotions are based on merit, they are no where to be found.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
So 90% of the southern heads were replaced by northerners...

100% of the exiting northerners were replaced by same northerners

Next level

I saw in this list too
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by DexterousOne(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2019
Racoon:
This is my take too bro.One fella is already celebrating the post of Post-Master General to the SW.

Lmao

These guys don't know what is going on
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by DexterousOne(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2019
nengibo:

yes oh, the hausa are the very best when it comes to federal appointment but in private organisations where promotions are based on merit, they are no where to be found.

They can t compete

They lazy

Private sector js where they lag behind

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by redsun(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Nipost is dead. They are using post offices for quack schools and churches at moment in Nigeria, even when the country is crying out for efficient courier and delivery services.

It is failed system. It is all about cohorts that are rewarded with a strategic and lucrative positions to siphon public funds at the expense of public services and the people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Housing(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
NigComSat is exclusively for the North
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by rust6(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
elcee1:
Etisalat Unlimited data sim available

And if you have an Etisalat sim, i will activate it on your sim.

1month and 3months only available.

Call or whatsapp; 08081236629
Ure a thief and would be caught soon
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Jeamillz2020(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
This aboki cows generation
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by SimpleLuxuries: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Racoon:
This is my take too bro.One fella is already celebrating the post of Post-Master General to the SW.

Looool
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Legendguru: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by adedayoa2(f): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Audio fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.