Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

No Date Yet For Border Reopening – FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Date Yet For Border Reopening – FG (13863 Views)

Border Reopening: FG Gets $1.3 Billion Funding For Rail Link To Niger Republic / Buhari: No Date Yet To Re-open Land Borders / No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Date Yet For Border Reopening – FG by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sir village is different from village. When you know where my village is
Yampotatocarrot:

So, those in the village ain't securing good future for their kids abi?

Wish u good luck and favour sha
Re: No Date Yet For Border Reopening – FG by smithdaisy443: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Gotoassignmenthelp is a round the clock assignment help service which caters solutions request to various subjects’ tools & methodology in a multi environment learning concept for all subjects.
Re: No Date Yet For Border Reopening – FG by dfrost: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
inforesource:
My dear, all I will say is that you should go and do thorough information search on what was going on in our borders which we were calling business. I have traveled this entire country and I can tell you that it is now someone has really taken a decision on our so call borders. I do not want to be sentimental about this at all. My stance on this does not invalidate my stance with GMB's inability to govern this Nation. If he continues to amend his ways, then he may win my heart.

This is my position.

I'll modify this post later to reply you. At work now. Ciao brother.
Re: No Date Yet For Border Reopening – FG by Area4Area: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kingspin:
The policy will end and nothing will happen.. Just like many FG policies.

The only known policy working in Nigeria is known to order then taxation, fuel increase. Anything price increase....

The border closure will come and go without result. By the way why the Northern border is functioning, only South is close?
Let's watch and see then but borders remain shut for now. So you didn't read about when the Niger president was begging Buhari to reopen the border

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG To Cut Budget, Seeks New Oil Benchmark / The PDP Mass Exodus And The Coming Implosion Of The APC By Obiaruko Ndukwe / IGP Warns Officers Against Using Roadblocks To Extort Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.