Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up (3763 Views)

2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive / Kanye West’s Former Bodyguard Reveals The ‘ridiculous Rules’ Kanye Imposed / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by faith2kool(f): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tupac’s Former Bodyguard ‘Who Helped Rapper Fake His Death’ Claims He Has Proof The Rapper Never Died

Tupac’s former bodyguard claims he has proof the rapper faked his death. Michael Nice was reported to have died last year, but he has revealed he faked his own death in a video to prove it can be done. He says he has proof Tupac is still alive too. Michael, who was Tupac’s former bodyguard, made headlines when he claimed Tupac had been smuggled into Cuba with the help of former President Fidel Castro after the drive by shooting that police said claimed his life. He promised to release evidence. However, in December last year, it was reported that Michael Nice had died just days before he was due to release evidence that proved Tupac is still alive. Now, Michael has revealed that he faked his own death. In a video posted to YouTube, he says that he did what he did to evade his enemies.

He says: “My name’s Michael Nice. I faked my death on the 18th of December, 2018 and I’m here today, back from the dead to show why and how I faked my death. I’m going to put the record straight.” Speaking from an unknown location, he continues: “I know it’s a shock to all the people who know me but I’m back, I’m back to explain everything. I confess I faked my death and I feel quite ashamed about it but it had to be done and I’m here now to explain the reasons why.” Michael says the fact that he faked his own death proves that he also helped Tupac fake his death because he’s got the “experience” required to pull it off. He says: “I’ve done it again with myself. It proves that I’ve got those capabilities.” Michael also says he had been receiving threats and that if he hadn’t faked his death when he did he would have been dead by now anyway. Michael says he arranged for an ambulance to collect him after he faked his death and that he’d used a magic trick he learned as a youngster to stop his pulse so that when a paramedic checked him they believed he was dead. He says his “body” was taken to the hospital and that his contacts in the funeral home business arranged to pick him up and switch him out for an actual dead body which was taken to the morgue. He says he then made his escape and that he couldn’t believe how smoothly it all went. Michael goes on: “I laid low for a year and I’m back now to tell my story, put things straight and get on with the mission. “There’s only one thing I can guarantee out of all of this, it doesn’t matter whether you believe it or not, retribution is coming.”

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/12/23/tupacs-former-bodyguard-who-helped-rapper-fake-his-death-claims-he-has-proof-the-rapper-never-died/

Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
I have a picture saying otherwise

2 Likes

Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by hisgrace090: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tupac omaru shakur!

Rip.

1 Like

Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by ETWs: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
See his recent picture. Op na help I dey help your ministry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by YorubaKing: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by Amanda4life: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by Daviddson(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
I was thinking it was going to sound like a joke, but it actually sounds very probable.
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by Liposure: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
ETWs:
where did u get dis
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by Masterclass32: 12:26am On Dec 24, 2019
charliboy654:
I have a picture saying otherwise

oh my word.
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by ETWs: 12:56am On Dec 24, 2019
Liposure:
where did u get dis

Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by irunoko(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2020
I don't understand all these conspiracy theories o.if you faked your own death how were you able to escape when they put your body in a coffin and buried you 6 feets below the earth?
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by irunoko(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2020
ETWs:
how old was 2pac when he died.i stand to be corrected,2pac assuming he's still alive should be in his early 50s.he should be age mates with pididy so how come you are showing a picture (which could be edited) of 2pac looking like he's in his late 60s or 70s and then where are the tattoos all over his body?
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by Omakraid(f): 9:08pm On May 15, 2020
irunoko:
I don't understand all these conspiracy theories o.if you faked your own death how were you able to escape when they put your body in a coffin and buried you 6 feets below the earth?
He says his “body” was taken to the hospital and that his contacts in the funeral home business arranged to pick him up and switch him out for an actual dead body which was taken to the morgue.
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by irunoko(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2020
Omakraid:

He says his “body” was taken to the hospital and that his contacts in the funeral home business arranged to pick him up and switch him out for an actual dead body which was taken to the morgue.
thanks for the explanation.its Clear now
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 15, 2020
So you took your Time,sat down somewhere and Started typing bullshit and thinking that some nincompoop here just like you will read it angry
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by faith2kool(f): 12:52pm On May 21, 2020
there something surrounding 2pac death we don't know...
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by ETWs: 9:38pm On May 21, 2020
irunoko:
how old was 2pac when he died.i stand to be corrected,2pac assuming he's still alive should be in his early 50s.he should be age mates with pididy so how come you are showing a picture (which could be edited) of 2pac looking like he's in his late 60s or 70s and then where are the tattoos all over his body?
are you sure he had tattoos all over his body? Show me please
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by k2money(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2020
ETWs:
So to you now you thought if he's alive he will be old by now? If alive he will be in his early 40s
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by k2money(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2020
He's dead and bury stop fooling yourself
Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by ETWs: 9:00am On May 22, 2020
k2money:

So to you now you thought if he's alive he will be old by now? If alive he will be in his early 40s
I think say you know am sef. Tupac was born in 1971. He should be almost 50 bro.

Re: 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up by k2money(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2020
ETWs:
I think say you know am sef. Tupac was born in 1971. He should be almost 50 bro.
So a 49 years old will look like that?

(1) (Reply)

How Ngozi Ezeonu Emptied My House And Absconded With My Children – Edwin / Meet Greta Thunberg, The World's Most Powerful Teenager / Sam Loco Efe Is Alive ! (not Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.