Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive (3685 Views)

Kanye West’s Former Bodyguard Reveals The ‘ridiculous Rules’ Kanye Imposed / 2 Pac Is Still Alive - Former Bodyguard Open Up / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by iamliwake(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
The former bodyguard Michael Nice show us in reality how his death was faked.
I chose to believe this because of many lies been propagated by social media for example
1) Them talk say Na Apple kill abacha � Biggest lie in history
2) Them talk say India �� beat Nigeria �� 99-0 for football Kia ��
3) MAKAVELI meaning used (slang) by the famous rapper is MAKAVELI - AM ALIVE K
4) We did not see 2pac corpse � 89 percentage assumption that the facts his bodyguard pointed is somehow right #peace
I come in peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Jeon(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
I saw a news article about 2PAC 6 years old, that he's alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by blazingblender(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ok
But this 2pac of a guy
I never hear em song before ooh
Na juSt em name I know

1 Like

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by iamliwake(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jeon:
I saw a news article about 2PAC 6 years old, that he's alive.
Nothing is impossible inside many lies wey them done yarn us so from childhood �
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by rickpat(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
so because you faked your own death for one year...you want people to believe 2pac is alive and has been faking his death for 26years...well done.....YOU GUYS SHOULD CONTINUE TO KEEP THE WORLD BUSY WITH ALL THESE PROPAGANDA

I RATHER ENJOY HIS SONGS IN PEACE

NOW PLAYING...2pac...*till the end of Time*

6 Likes

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Bruno3000(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jesus! When were u born? 2005? So many kids on nairaland!
blazingblender:
Ok
But this 2pac of a guy
Na juSt em name I know

10 Likes

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Bruno3000(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Even though i act crazy
i gota thank the Lord dat u made me... I love 'dear mama' by 2pac

1 Like

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by youngsahito(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
2pac is never a coward, he will sing about what happened to him. The greatest world rapper!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by thorpido(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Saying Tupac is alive is the greatest propaganda.

1 Like

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Rickmann: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
youngsahito:
2pac is never a coward, he will sing about what happened to him. The greatest world rapper!!!

If truly he is alive, he can't do music cos he knows full well that the attempt on his life was a conspiracy and lots of people want him dead, even the American government.

Fear AMERICA.

5 Likes

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Rickmann: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
iamliwake:
The former bodyguard Michael Nice show us in reality how his death was faked.
I chose to believe this because of many lies been propagated by social media for example
1) Them talk say Na Apple kill abacha � Biggest lie in history
2) Them talk say India �� beat Nigeria �� 99-0 for football Kia ��
3) MAKAVELI meaning used (slang) by the famous rapper is MAKAVELI - AM ALIVE K
4) We did not see 2pac corpse � 89 percentage assumption that the facts his bodyguard pointed is somehow right #peace
I come in peace ✌️

I strongly agree with you op..
Asides not seeing his corpse, there was never a funeral. Tupac was the hottest hiphop sensation of his time so his burial would have made headlines or televised at least.

1 Like

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Vyzz: 12:46am On Jun 22, 2022
cool

Let's answer these questions..

Why would Tupac fake his death?.

If he faked his death for his own safety then, why hasn't he revealed himself now that he is safe.

Me I rap too, I'm a good rapper and lyricist and Everytime I hear a rap track that is so good I feel like downloading the beat and free styling from there. Same can be said of footballers and other entertainers..

You can't just decide to go cold turkey on what you love doing.

Rapping was life to Pac so why would he just decide to stop and why hasn't the passion forced hims out to the studios

2 Likes

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Rickmann:

I strongly agree with you op..
Asides not seeing his corpse, there was never a funeral. Tupac was the hottest hiphop sensation of his time so his burial would have made headlines or televised at least.

He was cremated and his ashes spread on a mountain.

You can read on why his mum decided to let him go (many don't even know about it).
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Chaos14: 7:17am On Jun 22, 2022
What did i tell you
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Boogyman557: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2022
rickpat:
so because you faked your own death for one year...you want people to believe 2pac is alive and has been faking his death for 26years...well done.....YOU GUYS SHOULD CONTINUE TO KEEP THE WORLD BUSY WITH ALL THESE PROPAGANDA

I RATHER ENJOY HIS SONGS IN PEACE

NOW PLAYING...2pac...*till the end of Time*
Holly Gram cool Also playing TILL THE END OF TIME..

U be real NIGGA!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Rickmann: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

He was cremated and his ashes spread on a mountain.

You can read on why his mum decided to let him go (many don't even know about it).

Wow..thanks bro, just saw that now.

But the question now is, can't all that be staged as well? Because from what I read, there are different accounts to this story besides, there are no recorded dates of this events..
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Damzy101(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Bruno3000:
Jesus! When were u born? 2005? So many kids on nairaland!

e shock you grin grin
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by wiseone28: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Stop spreading lies 2pac is long gone.

Life goes on..
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by favour32(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2022
2pac has got so many inspirational songs.
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Rexymania(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Pac is dead and cremented. I saw his autopsy report and his body when those bullets were removed
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by DEMARCO1: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

Let's answer these questions..

Why would Tupac fake his death?.

If he faked his death for his own safety then, why hasn't he revealed himself now that he is safe.

Me I rap too, I'm a good rapper and lyricist and Everytime I hear a rap track that is so good I feel like downloading the beat and free styling from there. Same can be said of footballers and other entertainers..

Rapping was life to Pac so why would he just decide to stop and why hasn't the passion forced hims out to the studios

Who told you he is safe? Illuminati and the rest are still very much active than never before..
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by MMempire(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tupac Amaru Shakur, known professionally as 2Pac and later Makaveli, is dead and dead for good. No propaganda should be started for the peace of the his family. Let him rest in peace please!
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rickmann:

Wow..thanks bro, just saw that now.

But the question now is, can't all that be staged as well? Because from what I read, there are different accounts to this story besides, there are no recorded dates of this events..

Well that's the true story from eye witnesses.

I don't think they'll still be acting till now because money got to be made and he can only make more money through music.

Also, Jada (Smith's) wife won't be so bothered.

2Pac is gone.

People just like mystery.

Vyzz:
cool

^^^ Exactly why you should stop bothering. He's dead.

2Pac's music was more than him. He preached against injustice and racism.
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Rickmann: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Well that's the true story from eye witnesses.

I don't think they'll still be acting till now because money got to be made and he can only make more money through music.

Also, Jada (Smith's) wife won't be so bothered.

2Pac is gone.

People just like mystery.

^^^ Exactly why you should stop bothering. He's dead.

2Pac's music was more than him. He preached against injustice and racism.

True..

1 Like

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by thesicilian: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Ok
But this 2pac of a guy
Na juSt em name I know
I'll advise you to delete this comment. It's not everything that one says in public.
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by KingMack(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Ok
But this 2pac of a guy
Na juSt em name I know

Indomie generation at its peak! Come here go buy for me two Benson and one squadron

1 Like

Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by Bruno3000(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Aswear down
Damzy101:

e shock you grin grin
Re: 2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive by arthurwillia(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why would one fake his or her own death, it’s going to 30years now, we are still arguing about it, in the next 20 years Una Go rest
So many things in the world to worry about but na 2pac death dey give some headache

(1) (Reply)

Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture) / See Official Photos From Omawunmi's Baby Shower / Miley Cyrus Pulls Off Her Trousers & Strips Down To Her Bra In New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.