Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest (22415 Views)

Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates / See How To Pass CBT Aptitude Tests / How Nigerian Candidates Now Cheat In Aptitude Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by money121(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2019
Nice one
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by sainthumble: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2019
I was not aware, just hear about d recruitment.
The country of Man know man
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by HolyClement001(m): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2019
no link to check the result...
Any power saying you will not look good to be recognize this Xmas fire on them� in Jesus
name... Amen. You must stand out ooo with this amazing English plain and pattern on your body ehhhh you are good to go my dearies. Am here just for u.
We deliver nation wide. Call or whatsApp us on this digits #08031536510
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by sainthumble: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2019
ednut1:
Nigeria is a failed and useless state. Should be sold off to the chinese. A disgrace of a country

Not Chinese but Dangote

The federal Republic Of Dangote it will finally become
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by tranxo(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2019
explosiveskull:
Am bereaved of words

I'm bereft....
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by ehissi(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2019
Roon9:
Attempting to secure a federal government job without connection in Nigeria is almost impossible. Ordinary Agric job in my state people were paying up to 700k undecided

If you have 700k, why apply for federal job? Use the 700k and buy good Nigerian used 2005 Honda civic and do taxify/Uber/Ocars and make that money back in 4 months maximum.

See Nigerian people orientation oooo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by lowaist101: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2019
Some Nigerians can be funny. But come to think of the poverty compounded by high rate of unemployment, u can't rule this out.
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by explosiveskull(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2019
tranxo:

I'm bereft....
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by kynbasil01: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2019
HOLYDICK:
Seems we have spider men
NDLEA dosent pay well....unless you will be TUCO in it.

Only if you know what i mean
please what is tuco?
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by vertueptime: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2019
HOLYDICK:
Seems we have spider men
NDLEA dosent pay well....unless you will be TUCO in it.

Yh like has anyone attended a big wedding of ndlea boss, or seen a fine benz or house that belongs an ndlea officer
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by Mogajunior(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2019
HOLYDICK:
Seems we have spider men NDLEA dosent pay well....unless you will be TUCO in it.

please I want to know what you mean
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2019
That last picture is deeply embarrassing and unsettling...
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by ayanbaba2(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2019
visijo:
When you are sitting alone and you hear somebody calling your name, but you look round and find no one, don't panic your village people just bought a new microphone � shocked

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2019
I didn't bother going.msew
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by profilemessages: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2019
to get job, wahala, after getting the job, two months , three months salary owned, #naijasucks
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by aksule(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2019
Hope our younger ones will gainfully be employed. Encouraging either traditional or preferably mechanized farming to our youths does not end there, but how to dispose the end product .
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by maximanuel: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2019
HOLYDICK:
Seems we have spider men NDLEA dosent pay well....unless you will be TUCO in it.

Haha .....Tuco Salamanca
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by taytee(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
atheistandproud:
I applied but refused to go. I cannot kill myself abeg. They have already chosen their candidates for the job.
me too
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by dave4rella(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
shocked

Fvcked country
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by taf4u4me(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
browniecay:
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has appealed for calm among candidates undergoing the aptitude test for its recruitment exercise nationwide.

The Management of NDLEA made the appeal in Abuja while assessing the compliance of prospective candidates towards the ongoing NDLEA recruitment exercises nationwide.

He said the Agency is happy with the successful completion of the aptitude test in all the centers except Abuja where impatience and unruly behavior of some applicants led to the rescheduling of the aptitude test for applicants who were unable to write the test.

He said the test for Abuja centre will hold from Friday December 27th to Monday December 31st, adding that the affected applicants were being contacted through emails and SMS.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/recruitment-ndlea-speaks-over-aptitude-tests-protest.html
All these aboki people... See as them they climb wall
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by taf4u4me(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
tophumble:
Agencies in Nigeria will be handling recruitment process like secret cult.

In an ideal situation if u apply and u are not selected for the test, u will get a mail stating the reason why u were not selected.

When will our country wake from slumber?
you are very funny I swear ... They should tell you why you were not picked... You know naija already now... Well,mayb you go ask BUBU
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by pseudaria: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Roon9:
Attempting to secure a federal government job without connection in Nigeria is almost impossible. Ordinary Agric job in my state people were paying up to 700k undecided

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

Which state is that?
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by bodeogunyomi: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Roon9:

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
,your location and price
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by Roon9(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
pseudaria:

Which state is that?

Delta state.
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by pseudaria: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Roon9:

Delta state.

The agric job you are talking about was gotten free and fair. All the applicants who got that job got it based on merit, it is clear for everyone to see. Only those who were not successful will start cooking up stories of people paying imaginary sums of money just to discredit the process
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by Roon9(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
pseudaria:

The agric job you are talking about was gotten free and fair. All the applicants who got that job got it based on merit, it is clear for everyone to see. Only those who were not successful will start cooking up stories of people paying imaginary sums of money just to discredit the process

Lols egbon talk wetin u know abeg. How come the minority (Delta north) were more. FYI I was among top 4 in the exams, I did excellently well in the interview.... Please remind me again what rubbish you talking about
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest by Roon9(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodeogunyomi:
,your location and price

Warri, 75k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law / Interview Question:Can You Lie To Save Our Organization? Whats The Best Response / How To Answer That Pesky “tell Me About Yourself" Question In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.