Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tacha Celebrates 24th Birthday Wearing Queen Of Titans Attire (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Celebrates 24th Birthday Wearing Queen Of Titans Attire (see Photos) (930 Views)

Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Celebrates 24th Birthday Wearing Queen Of Titans Attire (see Photos) by MckenzieSkyBlog: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ex-BBNaija and queen of Titans, Tacha added a year to her gorgeous and successful years and she chooses to put on her Titan attire to showcase her reign as queen.

The self acclaimed Portharcourt first daughter, took to her Instagram page to share some cute photos wearing an outfit which depicts her role as the queen of Titans.

She wrote: "24 on the throne..Goodbye chapter 23"

See more photos:..SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE

1 Share

Re: Tacha Celebrates 24th Birthday Wearing Queen Of Titans Attire (see Photos) by StarUp: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
If Tacha is 24 then I am 9 years old cheesy
Re: Tacha Celebrates 24th Birthday Wearing Queen Of Titans Attire (see Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
StarUp:
am surprised oooo
Re: Tacha Celebrates 24th Birthday Wearing Queen Of Titans Attire (see Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
StarUp:
It's possible tho....ladies grow faster than their age, maybe u need to see my cousin of 18yrs
Re: Tacha Celebrates 24th Birthday Wearing Queen Of Titans Attire (see Photos) by StarUp: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Slynation:

It's possible tho....ladies grow faster than their age, maybe u need to see my cousin of 18yrs

Not Tacha, her attitude alone is like that of a 43-year old witch.
Re: Tacha Celebrates 24th Birthday Wearing Queen Of Titans Attire (see Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
StarUp:

Not Tacha, her attitude alone is like that of a 43-year old witch.
Her attitude depicts most of our ladies, reason she will keep on sailing higher, remember, we only promote mediocrity in this Country....
Re: Tacha Celebrates 24th Birthday Wearing Queen Of Titans Attire (see Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kj

(1) (Reply)

Missing International Passport Found In Lagos (photo) / Co-joined Twins Successfully Separated After A 13-hour Surgery In Abuja(photos) / Kizz Daniel – Bio And Net Worth – Interesting Facts About The Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.