Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Anyone Serious Minded Lady Ready To Settle Down? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Anyone Serious Minded Lady Ready To Settle Down? (455 Views)

looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / I Need A Mature Single Lady,ready To Settle Down..see My Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Serious Minded Lady Ready To Settle Down? by y2kaustin(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2010
Hi,
I don't want a casual relationship,am currently looking for that decent and ambitious lady that is ready and willing to settle down.she must be a christian,learned,cos am a graduate and a christian.age doesn't really matter.Interested?call me or text me on 08134340380.thanks,
Re: Anyone Serious Minded Lady Ready To Settle Down? by kmoneyE(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2010
1) Where do  you work if you have one
2) Which appartment you get or rent for you and your would be.
3) how much you dey earn per mouth wey dey shark you
4) You get car at all. lipsrsealed
5) Am not sure you are in the rite place bros. angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anyone Serious Minded Lady Ready To Settle Down? by y2kaustin(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2010
idiot!!!
Re: Anyone Serious Minded Lady Ready To Settle Down? by MrCork7: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2010
yea, am ready to sekkle down!! angry
Re: Anyone Serious Minded Lady Ready To Settle Down? by kmoneyE(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2010
y2kaustin:

!!!

dis one wey you dey show 3 fingers in the air answer those questions and all your wish shall be granted unto thee angry undecided
Re: Anyone Serious Minded Lady Ready To Settle Down? by Igbafen: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2010
why are you ladies hard on this guy? pls help this guy.
Re: Anyone Serious Minded Lady Ready To Settle Down? by MrCork7: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2010
Igbafen:

why are you ladies hard on this guy? pls help this guy.

ermm bro, No ladies hav responded yet, sadly wink

he's on his own!
Re: Anyone Serious Minded Lady Ready To Settle Down? by y2kaustin(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2010
I guess this kids are still sucking from thier mother,this place is not for MINORS pls.I have a good job with all its attributes,so if you guys are feeling jealous,go get yourselves a LIFE!!!.
And stop the insult on this platform,this place is not for MINORs as i said ok.,am going to send an alert to the moderator to really put you guys on probation.

(1) (Reply)

Lonely / A Matured & Plump Single Lady:marriage / Wanted 4m The Bottom Of My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.