Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday (60744 Views)

Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by GreetMe(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Quorax:
how to spot people who has MMM brain and was scammed by MMM angry always using same slogan "na your money"? grin

Ansa d question..na ur money?
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Powersurge: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

This una mentality for NL sef eeh..

So every gal wey succeed for life, na man give am or na Toto she sell

Hmmm. You don't really know what's happening in Nigeria showbiz.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by naijacentric(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Olalan:
One guy is probably behind that gifting and some fools would believe her fans gave it to her...........
BTW this sort of stunts has led many young ladies to believe it's all Eldorado in the the entertainment industry while not knowing that behind the luxurious giftings and lifestyle lies the cartels of drug trafficking, prostitution, lesbianism and money laundering
God bless u for dis majority dont know all this dey only see the fame and money

5 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by naijacentric(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

This una mentality for NL sef eeh..

So every gal wey succeed for life, na man give am or na Toto she sell
shut up the guy is right

4 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Finnese001: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

If you don't get my point FO

Merry Xmas
And happy New year in advance
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Dextre(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

THE FANS BOUGHT IT FOR HER...

I CAN PROVE IT TO YOU BUT I WONT!!!

Which fans? Your type? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Patojargz: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hope they got one at home? Else stupidity should be their surname. No doubt!

4 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Legendguru: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by GreetMe(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dextre:

Which fans? Your type? grin grin

See mumu wey no even get money to buy fuel for generator dey cry for Tacha Benz.

I know your type, na online Alpha male dey worry una cheesy

Even if na man buy am for am, no be ur mate be that?? How much you Don give ur gf this Christmas? cheesy

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by GreetMe(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Finnese001:

Merry Xmas
And happy New year in advance
Wish you the same bro
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by GreetMe(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
naijacentric:
shut up the guy is right

because your sisters can never be independently successful, you think every girl is like that?
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by GreetMe(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Powersurge:

Hmmm. You don't really know what's happening in Nigeria showbiz.

Guy you don't know what you're saying. See na me run this package oo but I won't prove anything, since it changes nothing undecided
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Youngkingjaey(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Awe4luv:

ask a Titan bro
Who be titan
Christmas don reach

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Our society now support immorality more than integrity what a pity.. Someone that got first class we never get this but one bitch we just come and claim it chaii i wipe for this our society

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Dextre(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

See mumu wey no even get money to buy fuel for generator dey cry for Tacha Benz.

I know your type, na online Alpha male dey worry una cheesy

Even if na man buy am for am, no be ur mate be that?? How much you Don give ur gf this Christmas? cheesy

Lol..see this compound fool. Who has time for your alpha male bullshit. You and who still dey use generator. I don't live in the slum like you. You, that have embodied poverty. Asslicker,keep licking ass around,dey go soon shit for ur mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by GreetMe(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dextre:

Lol..see this compound fool. Who has time for your alpha male bullshit. You and who still dey use generator. I don't live in the slum like you. You, that have embodied poverty. Asslicker,keep licking ass around,dey go soon shit for ur mouth.

grin grin you haven't answered my question oo...how much you give your gf this Christmas? cheesy

Come back when you're popular..Tbenz is still active
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Dextre(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

grin grin you haven't answered my question oo...how much you give your gf this Christmas? cheesy

That one is 'NONYA ' business. Bye bitch!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Dextre(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

I deciphered from your post that you are a kid afterall...any further insult here from me is just child abuse and internet bullying. So take ur issue and shove it up your ass. Abeg,I get chills to prepare for. I knw say na indomie and pure water u go chop tmao like that grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by mozona(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
no ordinary fan
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by GreetMe(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dextre:

That one is 'NONYA ' business. Bye bitch!

grin grin grin but Tacha's Benz is your business abi??

You must tell me how much you gave the unfortunate gal cheesy
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Cantonese: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Beedude:

Empty barrel make the loudest noise. I know your kind. People like u who is still under ur parent roof and still collecting offering to church will come online 10mb data to sprew trash. I'm done with you for today. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year in Advance

Hahahaha. Small pickin? Why not arrange to meet me one on one, if you reside within Abuja. At least you can physically confirm for yourself the age and person with whom you speak. Also we can find out who needs some data between the two of us.

Pray again for yourself like this: I will never use my mouth to condemn good people and good things anymore.

Do not forget my offer as you negotiate around your christmas celebration i.e. your christmas lunch in my home. Cheers.
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by naijacentric(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
GreetMe:

because your sisters can never be independently successful, you think every girl is like that?
mumu may u not be destroyed
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by GreetMe(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
naijacentric:
mumu may u not be destroyed
[/s]

The truth is bitter wink...why don't you claim the same for them?
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by mammanbawa: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Congrats Tacha grin grin grin
PS: it's pun and if you wish to insult my generation, OYO.

Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 25, 2019
dominique:
Why is she acting surprised when she knew broke students were forced to contribute for it?

gringringrin
Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by naijacentric(m): 2:11am On Dec 25, 2019
GreetMe:
[s][/s]

The truth is bitter wink...why don't you claim the same for them?
shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) / Afrocandy Dancing At A Party In The US - PICS / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.