Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,981 members, 7,825,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies (8071 Views)

My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally / My Shihtzu Just Whelped / Rate My Rottweiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=Ozonexy post=85451484][/quote]

I've been finding difficult to upload pix ...for updates on pups kindly request on whatsapp...
i'll continue trying the upload

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by IamFunder: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2020
How much does the m go for?
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2020
IamFunder:
How much does the m go for?

Kindly ... call or whatsapp 08137724730
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ozonexy:

I've been finding difficult to upload pix ...for updates on pups kindly request on whatsapp...
i'll continue trying the upload

Finally i was able to upload a pix of dis particular pup whose eye lid began opening @ 1wk 3days above...fast i guess, was amazed my self cos i tot that will begin when they're 2wks...well they now have open eyelids and there limbing is becoming stable as well.
Fellow petlanders
Am back to work now thats why i havent been upadting of late...but i do have a care-taker who is helping out...such a wonderful guy,same love for dogs

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
They really have appreciated in weight and are 2 weeks old....more update coming...

Interested kindly place a call / whatsapp me on 08137724730
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2020
Morning Petlanders...

Like i said before...the pups weight weight has really appreciated and was surprise when two of the pups started nibbling on booster and milk shake i gave to the Dam...at 2weeks 2days
Am thinking of keepin one myself ...jst amazed.
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Hi petlanders

Due to work of late i couldnt upload pix of DORA'S PUPPIES, first of her kind, but Dora have proved herself worth lately... she is way aggressive lately,this i know its as a result of new born, Weaning has begun from today as i noticed the puppies were ready as of last week,this i'll be combining with breast milk from Dora also...Am placing them on granulated Booster and Milk replacer for puppies for easy digestion...
They're 3wks today and eyes all opened and already exploiting the Cage.
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good Day Petlanders... cool

Dora's litter made some progress over the week
...by Tuesday they'll be 5weeks old and getting set for there first shot ever, It been an amazing week,kindly check the models out and keep the calls coming,As i dont intend to keep them for long.Its first come first serve...although reservations have been made,i really dont like disappointing.Thanks

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
For more details: ...kindly call or whatsapp 08137724730
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by pufframmy: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
dm me
Ozonexy:
For more details: ...kindly call or whatsapp 08137724730
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
pufframmy:
dm me
Thank you sir for sliding in...only males are available
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Happy New Month Petlanders

Dora's pup have really grown and come of age...they've all been given there first shot of distemper by my vet today...3 pups are in there new home already, jst left with 2 pups.
If you're interested kindly slide a dm,
I dnt intend to keep them for long we can always find a bargain...plx note they're affordable but not cheap. Thanks
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 1:42am On Feb 07, 2020
STILL AVAILABLE...08137724730
Affordable
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Kayodemeshak(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2020
Adult female Rottweiler for sale at give away rate, always 10litters at a go

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kayodemeshak:
Adult female Rottweiler for sale at give away rate, always 10litters at a go

Kindly open your personal tread
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
One male Pup Available Left...Fastest finger should call or whatsapp 08137724730
Going for an affordable fee...Call or Dm now
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sold out ...Thank you all
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hello fellow.landers, I bring you good news and tiding... firstly I'll to appreciate those who got from her first set of litter ...am glad to inform you they're doing great and proven to gallant in discharge of there duty... well I'll also like to inform those that kept call rolling and needed after been sold out...well your prayers have been answered and Dora as expected came on heat few days ago and will definitely be mated by her hubby Messi once again... Quality and solid litter guaranteed...all I hope is for more female?? cheers
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders,,, DORA as been calm recently & a bit aggressive towards are fellow canine, she as been feeding excessively and hungry for belly rubs.

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by akpota(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
is she pregant?
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2020
akpota:
is she pregant?
Yes...she is some few weeks gone.
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hello petlanders... In 2-3 weeks DORA will be anticipating her New litter, she has really been feeding excessively, I'm beginning to watch her weight as are tummy protrude more when she feeds. She has been active all through her pregnancy, I had to limit her exercise,if given any moment she tends to run like she isn't loaded,this alone gets me worried for her, I had to restrict her always by putting her on leash
Also she's been so protective, I brought in a Female BB for a friend, she was so caring and protective of her that no one dears go close to her aside myself.
I hope she won't be aggressive when she finally whelps, as I've not been home often.
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by wizi44(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozonexy:
Hello petlanders... In 2-3 weeks DORA will be anticipating her New litter, she has really been feeding excessively, I'm beginning to watch her weight as are tummy protrude more when she feeds. She has been active all through her pregnancy, I had to limit her exercise,if given any moment she tends to run like she isn't loaded,this alone gets me worried for her, I had to restrict her always by putting her on leash
Also she's been so protective, I brought in a Female BB for a friend, she was so caring and protective of her that no one dears go close to her aside myself.
I hope she won't be aggressive when she finally whelps, as I've not been home often.
Was she aggressive in the first litter? and post full pictures of her plss....
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
wizi44:
Was she aggressive in the first litter? and post full pictures of her plss....

She was a bit that was after she littered, I believe it's every dam instinct to protect, presently she seems more guided, if you observe from the pix she broke the neck chain this the fourth,she broke, I had to go for this other laced she wears presently.
Well she seems more aggressive now although she's becoming even matured and I just love her most out of my pets, when she barks I know there smth I need to chk

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Here is a picture of Messi the merciless stud you can search the tread "golony" he owns Messi, a very nice guy. Pictures don't do justice to this dogs.

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
#ENDSARS...
FELLOW PETLANDERS, UNFORTUNATELY
I LOST MY PHONE YESTERDAY TO THIS SO CALLED MILLION BOIZ, DISGUISED IN PROTEST AGAINST SARS.TO THE GLORY OF GOD NO HARM WAS DONE...
FORTUNETELY, DORA WHO HAS BEEN PANTING,PUKING...SINCE DAY 63,
GAVE A REASON TO REJOICE...IT ALL STARTED WHEN I GOT A CALL FROM THE PHONE I BORROWED TEMPORARILY WHILE @ THE BANK TO BLOCK MY ATM AND MOBILE APP.
SUDDENLY I RECEIVED A CALL INFORMING ME OF DORA WHELPING. AS SOON I WAS DONE I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO RETRIEVE MY LINE BUT HEADED HOME SURPRISINGLY I ARRIVED HOME AND MET A LITTER OF 9-NINE PUPPIES, HER LAST LITTER RECORD WAS BROKEN AS WELL, THERE SEX RATIO ARE IN ORDER OF 4-FOUR FEMALES TO 5-FIVE MALES.
PETLANDERS PLEASE BUZZ AND WISH ME WELL...
N.B: PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED IN DUE TIME AS SOON AS I RETRIEVE MY LINES BACK.
THANKS.
MY JOY KNOWS NO BOUND...
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by HelloWhatsup: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ozonexy:
#ENDSARS...
FELLOW PETLANDERS, UNFORTUNATELY
I LOST MY PHONE YESTERDAY TO THIS SO CALLED MILLION BOIZ, DISGUISED IN PROTEST AGAINST SARS.TO THE GLORY OF GOD NO HARM WAS DONE...
FORTUNETELY, DORA WHO HAS BEEN PANTING,PUKING...SINCE DAY 63,
GAVE A REASON TO REJOICE...IT ALL STARTED WHEN I GOT A CALL FROM THE PHONE I BORROWED TEMPORARILY WHILE @ THE BANK TO BLOCK MY ATM AND MOBILE APP.
SUDDENLY I RECEIVED A CALL INFORMING ME OF DORA WHELPING. AS SOON I WAS DONE I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO RETRIEVE MY LINE BUT HEADED HOME SURPRISINGLY I ARRIVED HOME AND MET A LITTER OF 9-NINE PUPPIES, HER LAST LITTER RECORD WAS BROKEN AS WELL, THERE SEX RATIO ARE IN ORDER OF 4-FOUR FEMALES AND 5-FIVE MALES.
PETLANDERS PLEASE BUZZ AND WISH ME WELL...
N.B: PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED IN DUE TIME AS SOON AS I RETRIEVE MY LINES BACK.
THANKS.
MY JOY KNOWS NO BOUND...
Wow!Congratulations Bro,there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by chukzonwa(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2020
bro i sincerely need one...will you sell.for.me or ...hope to.hear.from you.soon
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
chukzonwa:
bro i sincerely need one...will you sell.for.me or ...hope to.hear.from you.soon

Yes I'll .. I can't afford to keep them all,
that'll be pending the time they are dewormed and vaccinated.
you can keep in touch by booking ahead.
call me/WhatsApp: 08137724730.tnx
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Quick update
All puppies are doing fine 9,of them are really growing within the space of days,Dora is also great. They've been bonding so far.
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Just a feed for the eyes...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State To Carry Out Free Vaccination For 1.5 Million Dogs Against Rabies / Crossbreeding Of Animals A Sin. / My Guinea Fowls Dairy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.