Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of More Than Gold - Judikay - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of More Than Gold - Judikay (12580 Views)

Tonic Solfa Of Joy To The World - Christmas Hymn / Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of Yeshua Hamashiach By Nathaniel Bassey / Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of Excess Love By Mercy Chinwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of More Than Gold - Judikay by Playthepianos: 2:28am On Dec 24, 2019
Chord Progression and Tonic Solfa of More Than Gold - Judikay ft. Mercy Chinwo

In this post, we will be fed with the Tonic Solfa of More Than Gold, and also the Chord Progression of More Than Gold, which was composed by Judikay featuring Mercy Chinwo. It is a brilliant song that should be listened to.

Tonic Solfa of More Than Gold

Sweet Jesus
s f m
You’re the eyes that I see through
m s f m r d l
Sweet Jesus
s f m
Yes I’m dancing to Your tune
m l f m r d f

For as the deer pants for water
d d r f m r r d
So, my soul longs for You
d d r d r m
Forever and ever Yes
d f f m r d ld
This heart beats for You
m r m t d

[url="https://playthepianos.com/chord-progression-and-tonic-solfa-of-more-than-gold-judikay-ft-mercy-chinwo/"]Click here to check the full Tonic Solfa and Chord Progression of More than Gold[/url]

Tags: Tonic Solfa of more than Gold, Chord Progression of More Than Gold, Solfa Notation of More Than Gold, Chords of More Than Gold.

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edwards – Wetin You No Fit Do (Video) / Letter To Upcoming Nigerian Musicians – 8 Things You Need To Know To Make It / MayD Launches 'Confam Entertainment' Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.