Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva (27649 Views)

Dickson Attacks Wike, Says Bayelsa Not 'annex Of Rivers' / PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution / 2019 Governorship: Why PDP May Lose Bayelsa To APC – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2019
rusher14:

Jonathan only gets some undeserved plaudits because he became president by some miracle.

Outside that, he was an equally inept governor and the tradition continues.
And Sylva was the best because he is now in APC?
Re: Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva by openmine(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2019
rusher14:

So because Wike says so it is the truth?

All what Wike has said about Governor Dickson is already a known truth even before November 16 governorship election!
And yes he was blocked by the Apc bigwigs from coming to Apc!
Re: Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva by Afamed: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2019
PDP die die die
Re: Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva by Omenkanauzu: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:
PDP die die die
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva by klax(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
kip quiet lil kid.Same APC I usually Insulted.i 'm NOT behind wickedness./support evil.Same Buhari,Daura,Abba Kyari etc i don insult here.Go sell ur fake CD

Your response showed how shallow minded and intellectually dried you are. No one insult here but speak up for the truth and nemesis on whoever in power that received insults.

Pls how old are you Mr Metusellah to be calling someone a kid Did your fisrt post I responded to showed you are matured at all Hell No. If you are matured and grown like Metusellah you won't come here to call pdp pigs and confused so sorry you the little kid here for being blur in vision to see which party is confused with piglets followers.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva by Tjah: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
Dickson is a failure in all ramifications. How else can one explain the glaring infrastructural decay in that small state compared with the huge resources at her disposal? He must be procecuted and made to pay for his thievery and squander mania.

Lastly, he can never be on the same page with the ever working governor of River state.
Take one bear for my head joor!!!
Re: Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva by Congrats321(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2019
I stay in rivers. Why do you say wine is a failure?
dukeprince50:
This is what happen when you are stupid.

As for Dickson, he should keep his love to himself, he was a governor for eight years, what's with the sudden love towards Kalabari people? If he wants to show he love Ijaw, he should go to Bayelsa and show it, but its too late. we the Kalabari people don't need it, he is a crook, a fraud, a thief and a stupid man. I studied in Bayelsa state, Dickson is a heartless man, even the devil will be surprised at the kind of competition Dickson will give him.

And as for Wike, be busy playing politics with development o.
Two stupid people masturbating on each other failure
Re: Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva by makaveli902: 4:57am On Dec 28, 2019
ikorodureporta:
I watched d media chat.... abeg, Wike shl mind his business Bayelsa isn't an annex of Rivers

of course Bayelsa State is Wike's business. Don't forget that Bayelsa was carved out of the old Rivers State in 1996.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Picture Of Obasanjo With Bicycle / Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace / How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.