Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigeria Millitary intimidation, how do you respond to it. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Millitary intimidation, how do you respond to it. (979 Views)

Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigeria Millitary Soldiers At Night Surfaces After Preside / Just In: NJC Gives Onnoghen, Acting CJN Tanko 7 Days To Respond To Petitions / US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Millitary intimidation, how do you respond to it. by blackboifab: 5:14am On Jan 22, 2020
Itzhandy:

China Account Available for cash deposit � � and all kind of transfers,WeChat pay and Alipay also available for all kinds of transfer � � � ...Fast payment ⏰ � (your money in Minutes) �...Contact Whatsapp https:///.2347084523237
[q
Itzhandy:

China Account Available for cash deposit � � and all kind of transfers,WeChat pay and Alipay also available for all kinds of transfer � � � ...Fast payment ⏰ � (your money in Minutes) �...Contact Whatsapp https:///.2347084523237
uote author=ColonelEmeka post=85171944]

If you are done with your subtle Nigeria vs Ghana comparison you can now move on to issues that concern the country where you say you live.

Last video I watched about Ghana was a German woman who had been scammed by a sakawa boy (Ghanaian yahoo boy) and she was saying she still loved the guy.

Your people are diabolical scammers which is a common phenomenon in Ghana with your police focused on collecting bribes from everyone (this Is also another common phenomenon in Ghana). Focus on dealing with such issues and not issues about a country you apparently do not live in.

Good morning[/quote].
Re: Nigeria Millitary intimidation, how do you respond to it. by Itzhandy: 1:00pm On May 23, 2020
blackboifab:
.bros i wish enta Gh come folo face the process alongside the struggles me dey find Hk to learn work if you fit link me i for the very grateful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disclaimer,amotekun Is Not Against The Hausa-fulanis In The SW. / Gov.Ugwuanyi's Appointed LG Chairperson Gives Out Wheelbarrows On Hire Purchase / Soldiers Cannot Defeat Boko Haram Alone – EU Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.