Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Glo Is Shit Read Why - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Is Shit Read Why (2279 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / My Glo Is Showing No Sim / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Is Shit Read Why by Jojogod: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2019
I loaded 1k card yesterday glo come give me 500mb bonus,I dey happy may I just use the bonus small,I just on my data like this dey come tell me say I don use 70% of my bonus,I come open google data come finish.anyone for here don notice am

1 Like

Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by Charlieluvboy(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2019
you shared your data or someone shared it without your knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by Jojogod: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2019
Charlieluvboy:
you shared your data or someone shared it without your knowledge.
I didn't share my data no one has access to my phone
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by ken6488(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Jojogod:
I loaded 1k card yesterday glo come give me 500mb bonus,I dey happy may I just use the bonus small,I just on my data like this dey come tell me say I don use 70% of my bonus,I come open google data come finish.anyone for here don notice am
Dail

*127*00#
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2019
i think this topic is misleading because Glo is the only telco among the big four that is yet to rob me.
They give me the speed I want, enough data & bonuses.
What I use is what they deduct

8 Likes

Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by smarthken(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2019
I experience a similar thing earlier this month. it is quite unfortunate. I called their customer care begin to shout on their head. they said we are sorry. this is worst crime.

1 Like

Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by yourboy: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
No be lie
I once wanted to update my Xbox I bought 500 naira card which gave me 700mb o decided to watch YouTube small then I check remain 400mb then I bought 200mb more to do the update which is just 500mb then as I started 2min data finish I was angry I threw the sim I went to take my old sim they said I was owing 100 i bought 200 naira then loaded so I can have 100 naira then I got a message "your 350 naira loan have been paid, remaining 150 naira" I was so pissed off I wanted to die
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by fredie107(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jojogod:

That data is shared.... Check well
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by holysaint1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
yourboy:
No be lie
I once wanted to update my Xbox I bought 500 naira card which gave me 700mb o decided to watch YouTube small then I check remain 400mb then I bought 200mb more to do the update which is just 500mb then as I started 2min data finish I was angry I threw the sim I went to take my old sim they said I was owing 100 i bought 200 naira then loaded so I can have 100 naira then I got a message "your 350 naira loan have been paid, remaining 150 naira" I was so pissed off I wanted to die

This happened to me with my etisalat line.

The feeling is just not nice sha. grin
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by gloriaunobi(f): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Am enjoying glo data since last week free of charge .......if you know, you know
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by yourboy: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
holysaint1:

This happened to me with my etisalat line.

The feeling is just not nice sha. grin
I feel like all this network are scaming us
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by saddeeqrunka(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Am enjoying glo data since last week free of charge .......if you know, you know
i been using my Glo free data since november, but the network is bad sha
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
gloriaunobi:
GLO unlimited. grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by dhuthraki: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
gloriaunobi:
saddeeqrunka:
GrabHisBalls:
GLO unlimited. grin
Some of you are the problem. What ever you are using to browse, I hope it is blocked very soon. I'm sure some people may have been using it for months without making noice about it. But you just had to seek attention. I blame those who shared it with you. Once I find out how it is done, I'll personally go on Glo Twitter page and post it so that they block it.
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by Mr2kul(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
gloriaunobi:

saddeeqrunka:

GrabHisBalls:
GLO unlimited. grin

dhuthraki:

Some of you are the problem. What ever you are using to browse, I hope it is blocked very soon. I'm sure some people may have been using it for months without making noice about it. But you just had to seek attention. I blame those who shared it with you. Once I find out how it is done, I'll personally go on Glo Twitter page and post it so that they block it.

You guys should just do us a favor by editing/modifying your posts.
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by yourboy: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
dhuthraki:

I think you are supporting the wrong person
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by yourboy: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
GLO unlimited. grin
You know too
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mr2kul:

You guys should just do us a favor by editing/modifying your posts.
dhuthraki:

Pretend you didn't see the comment. It's not such a big deal. There are threads on this forum instructing people on how to get one and nothing has happened to it.

As for the one that wants to go tag GLO on twitter, well, that's your business 'cause I don't live off them.
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by theNOISEmaker: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
gloriaunobi:
how fa fine geh, reason me that Glo matter na
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by hidhrhis(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jojogod:
dial *127*00# to check if no one hasnt shared ur data
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by west21: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jojogod:
ur an electronic novice
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by Offpoint: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2019
Not my glo, N200 recharge glo go just dey knack me bonus like rain drops.
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by dustmalik: 1:17am On Dec 25, 2019
This is a pointless thread, without any meaningful purpose and has largely been derailed.
Mynd44, puskin, dragnet, Please you guys should delete this thread.
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by Temzy1014(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2019
LeoThaGreat:
i think this topic is misleading because Glo is the only telco among the big four that is yet to rob me.
thank u glo is just the best

1 Like

Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Sir dragnet, I don't know why I keeping getting banned by antispam bot when I created a thread or post in the OfferUp section.....

Pls look into it... I am tired..
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Dragnet, help me do something about it pls am begging
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by hidhrhis(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2020
morning to you all to those who subscribe on a monthly basis on glo and those who can't afford to do monthly subscription
kindly check my signature and topics
I'm selling glo airtime transfer to people in which I give 30 percent discount due to the nature of the deal which is transfer that is you get 1000 Airtime at the rate of 700 naira
for 2000 naira airtime you get it at 1400
2500 airtime at 1750 etc
many of you may be doubting that I'm a scam because it is a faceless forum
I've got no reason to scam you because
I'm a very active member on nairaland(literature,auto,health) since 2015 but registered 2016
all my details is on my profile
I've done many transactions with nairalanders in which some contact me for transfer on a monthly basis
please kindly patronise me
call or whatsapp
you can chat me up for more enquiries
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by ken6488(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin Check my signature for glo unlimited activation
Re: Glo Is Shit Read Why by edoairways: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
LeoThaGreat:
They mouthwatering offers but gives bad network virtually where their base stations are sited except few areas

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Quietly Launches The Galaxy Xcover Pro With Removable Battery / Pls Is Camon 16 Premier A Good Buy? / Dual Sim, Touchscreen Phone Under 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.