Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed (8294 Views)

Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari / "Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by einsteine(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2019
Even if they walk out, and so what?

1 Like

Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by naijazee2: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Noted angry shocked
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by IdrisE(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2019
Deny&Lie = NUJ&LAI
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by bergs2: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Teriously!!!!!
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by hisexcellency34: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2019
Are you saying journalists lie like Lai??

IdrisE:
Deny&Lie = NUJ&LAI

Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by Abfinest007(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:

You guys wouldn't mind supporting devil just to spite Buhari.

Do you guys have another country apart from Nigeria?
if d devil is better than buhari bcuz he is predictable but buhari is not
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by englishmart(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Dpharisee:
From all of us at [/b] and other irritating nuisances on Nairaland, we wish to commend NUJ for walking out on one of us with our usual lies in defence of Buhari.
All our plans to gag already persecuted Nigerians with this obnoxious Social Media Bill must failgrin
[b] I like this. Mannabbq nonsense needs sense.

3 Likes

Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by Stan2330(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2019
What is with this government and social media bill......if u want to help Nigerians provide necessary amenities....if this same effort on social media bill is placed on basic things, Nigerians won't be complaining about buhari's government
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:

You guys wouldn't mind supporting devil just to spite Buhari.

Do you guys have another country apart from Nigeria?
Have you been on earth?

You haven't heard of Biafra?
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by helinues: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin
Have you been on earth?

You haven't heard of Biafra?quote

Show me Biafra map on the World map
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by Nwaonyishi69: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2019
Is this story a continuation of the 'lie series' opera. Working out on 'liar' is not a bad thing, though.
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by tete7000(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2019
You are free to walk out on the man and his smelling lies anytime, any day... Shame and ignominy must kill a man as old as that who chose the path of lies and falsehood...
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by baysherpsyche: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2019
See..there is a pathological liar that I know in the neighbourhood. Anytime he starts a discussion, I give him the benefit of the doubt but as soon as he starts lieing, I remember my dog hasnt eaten. My dog has to eat very, very urgently. I am not saying NUJ walked out, but we are all human beings..haba.
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by Awoleesu(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:
It is sometimes always hard to believe Mr Lie
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:

Show me Biafra map on the World map
You won't ask for one if you're a good student of history.

Why do you think Nigeria's government is desperate to regulate social media. Information is power and Biafra is about information.

But they always play to the gallery.
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by helinues: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
You won't ask for one if you're a good student of history.

Why do you think Nigeria's government is desperate to regulate social media. Information is power and Biafra is about information.

But they always play to the gallery.

Where is the map.. ??Abi wetin concerns me with your epistles.

The Biafra map
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by writeprof(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Are journalists among the 'minority'(politicians in power)the bill wants to 'protect'?
Re: NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed by Difrent: 5:01am On Dec 25, 2019
Criticaltemp:
But why wont they walk out on that lair, he forgets that he is part of this government that attacks the media and has no respect for the rule of law? Any ways, anything from lie mohamed are all lies so i wont be surprised if he lied to the presidency that the media personnels worked out of him..

Examples of how government has attacked the media ?
Ask American journalists what attack on media is ,PMB has never looked any journalist in the eye and told them they are fake news carriers which trump has done severally even being specific about CNN
Is the social media bill an attack on the media?

I think you're wrong with all your submissions above, like someone noted above you guys are ready to support the devil just to spite buhari do you have another country?

The pathetic part of your misery is that you are a typical example of how not to be an opposition party because you have no clear idea of what you want to do different from the present government but think noise making, rabble rousing and misinformation is playing opposition politics, learn from the shadow government practice in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Kwankwanso Steps Down For Tinubu, To Join APC On Saturday / We And The Trials Of Brother Bello - Prefessor Anthony Kila / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.