Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre (35060 Views)

Gunmen Kill 16 HOUR Hotel Owner, Kayode Akinyemi In Ilorin, Kidnap Friend / Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre / Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by Arijude(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
philip0906:

Your plate of hot beans
yours too
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by salford: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
dochenaj:

The randy goats part was hilarious.

I doubt the authorities have any attention to give for such a 'nonentity'. If there was foul play, then it must have been someone among the officers didn't like him.
Lol
it's true nah i.e. the Randy goat part.

I am active on some travel to Canada thread in the travel section. I had someone ask me if girls in Canada like big cassava. This is someone that has never traveled outside Nigeria. He wasn't even asking how to progress as an immigrant in a new country. All he is concerned about is his perverted desires.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by Basher8583: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
naijacentric:
but u still didnt fight any battle being in naija we are all cowards sir.

Good for you as thats your opinion
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by Basher8583: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
VirginSearcher:

It will get to u one way or the other, chill!

I dont do illegal runs... So nothing of such will get to me.
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by Basher8583: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
VirginSearcher:

You just the blab u never see anything yet, don't worry

Trust me Ive seen the worst of the worst and I faced it squarely and survived it.
#no_coward
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by Bestlily(f): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Fool thinks he's in Nigeria where he can rape a woman and go Scot free.

Rot in hell!!!
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by meobizy(f): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Well, that’s unfortunate. I’m sure he thought of the looks of disappointment his people will give on seeing his return hence offing himself.

One thing the United States government is good at is incarceration. The mass warehousing of human beings is second nature to them. I wondered why illegal immigrants are treated no different from common criminals till it made sense: if they are not treated bad they’ll remain in the country till further notice.
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
some people are so deluded that they would rather die than come back to Nigeria empty handed after being in the US for 2yrs...
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
So many possible facets to this.

If he wasn’t really a bad person, I hope he rests in peace.
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by Legendguru: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by dochenaj: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
salford:

Lol
it's true nah i.e. the Randy goat part.

I am active on some travel to Canada thread in the travel section. I had someone ask me if girls in Canada like big cassava. This is someone that has never traveled outside Nigeria. He wasn't even asking how to progress as an immigrant in a new country. All he is concerned about is his perverted desires.
Lol. I can bet you that guy would never make it out of the country. He doesn't have the discipline and ambition it takes to migrate out of Nigeria and succeed there, if all he could ponder is if the girls like "big" cassava.
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by dochenaj: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Basher8583:

It says nothing... I have very strong ties in USA (Infact I'm the only one left in Naija) but I prefer to be in Naija where I'm very successful. I don't need to be a 3rd class citizen in another man's land. Only cowards run.
Why do you think you're the only one left in Naija among your folks?

You're definitely an outlier and that says a lot to me.
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by chewwie(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
I consider such deaths as +1
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by amuwo1980: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
philip0906:

Rubbish!!

Always looking for an avenue to rubbish your country and wail.

You are so insensitive, even if you are the jihadist u pass urself off as , dont u have feelings for ur fellow human being , must it be about u and power and ur country, what about the citizens of the country ? As long your kit and kin are in power you are fine.
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by tagborume: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
They need to prove that he committed suicide and not murdered or kill in their custody.
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by executive12: 2:16am On Dec 25, 2019
daddytime:
It is a very sad and painful reality, to see a country's citizens preferring to die by suicide rather than be sent back home alive.

Says a lot.

Nigeria is hell on earth.
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by Kamensky: 4:21am On Dec 25, 2019
Oboy. Shut your mouth. You never talk true. First-class citizen ontop faceless Nairaland.
Basher8583:

It says nothing... I have very strong ties in USA (Infact I'm the only one left in Naija) but I prefer to be in Naija where I'm very successful. I don't need to be a 3rd class citizen in another man's land. Only cowards run.
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by Basher8583: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2019
Kamensky:
Oboy. Shut your mouth. You never talk true. First-class citizen ontop faceless Nairaland.

It's obvious that you have never traveled before.
Your brothers that were slaughtered in South Africa ...did they not come back home? you should see them singing the song of "oh my home" with so much pride.
Now if you think you are a 10th citizen in your own country of origin that's your inferiority complex overwhelming you. I cannot help you there.
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by 9jaRealist: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Fayrouzz:
Now, he died a US citizen.

NOPE! He overstayed on a NON-IMMIGRANT visa...
Still a Nigerian, but also a convicted paedophile and illegal resident!

>
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by 9jaRealist: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Unnatural deaths are unfortunate...
But frankly one less PAEDOPHILE to worry about.

>
Re: Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre by Torg77: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
babecode:
A Nigerian man, Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi, in U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody in Maryland, died Saturday morning.

The 56-year-old man died early Saturday morning after officials at the Worcester County Jail in Snow Hill found him unresponsive in his cell. .

The agency said the preliminary cause of death appeared to be self-inflicted strangulation.

ICE said Akinyemi had been in their custody for less than 24 hours and was in removal proceedings for failing to abide by the terms of his December 2017 non-immigrant visa.

He was convicted last week in Baltimore City circuit court for a sex offense and assault of a minor in Baltimore. Akinyemi is at least the eighth person to die in ICE custody in 2019.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheTinaVasquez/status/1209137616915820544

hes a sex offender. Good thing he died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) / Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.