Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures (34191 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon / Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by Memphitz537(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2019
Her tohtoh business made a killing the earlier part of 2019
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by Lankykay: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2019
laosy:
And this made FP, o ga oo sad sad
)
And you opened the thread just to say this.. Oga o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2019
1000LIKES:
This lady is pretty sha.

I really wish she has sense.

The bold part was quite unnecessary...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by segun18(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2019
partnerbizn4:
We are not fools. We know what pays the bills. From Daniella Okeke to Etinosa to Mercy Aigbe etc.

This woman left husband for flimsy reasons so as to be free and have more time to engage in olosho biz. Maybe he has no more good juice.

Even the husband, Gentry, proposed with 2 cars and she accepted immediately cos of cars.

Women these days are a disgrace.

Materialism is killing them.

Even in marriage, they still act like prostitutes, denying husband sex except he meets their demands. Some threaten to go outside and meet the demands.
Imagine telling your hubby "I know how to buy the phone if you can't buy it"

How is that different from prostitution?

Spits.

Brother ,With all sense of humility I doubt if you have a daughter .The Whole World knows that Lanre Gentry is a Serial Abuser.I am a man and I detest Men who are physically Violent.If you know a relationship is not working,Pls try and fix it prayerfully and calmly or gently walk away
.Besides Mercy has been acting before she met Lanre.

Pls do not subscribe to violence in any form.

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2019
partnerbizn4:
We are not fools. We know what pays the bills. From Daniella Okeke to Etinosa to Mercy Aigbe etc.

This woman left husband for flimsy reasons so as to be free and have more time to engage in olosho biz. Maybe he has no more good juice.

Even the husband, Gentry, proposed with 2 cars and she accepted immediately cos of cars.

Even in marriage, they still act like prostitutes, denying husband sex except he meets their demands. Some threaten to go outside and meet the demands.

Spits.
you deserve all you get if you decide to wife a public toilet. I feel no pity for their husbands

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by Jaysolu(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2019
partnerbizn4:

Spits.
if you're a fuckup then she'll find someone else.. nobody wants to suffer

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by Liposure: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2019
Mercy aigbe is an hardworking woman
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2019
RegArmani:
Happy Xmas my love then
Sir, there's nothing like Xmas. It's called Christmas.
Shey u get?

Coming up with facts

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by jeff1607(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2019
1000LIKES:
This lady is pretty sha.
Bros bros
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by Kingrefreshed: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2019
partnerbizn4:

Spits.

Oga you carry oil well for your head. I really gbadu your wiseness.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by AuroraB(f): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2019
SUCKCESSFUL:
Adorable
What's this one saying cheesy undecided
Is it too much to keep mute
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by laosy(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2019
Lankykay:
)
And you opened the thread just to say this.. Oga o
Oga Goan sit down
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2019
tophumble:
Beautiful Mercy, the good friend of Messi
which Messi?

Are you high?

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2019
AuroraB:
What's this one saying cheesy undecided
Is it too much to keep mute
Small girl.

Will you keep quiet?

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by michealoluwaseyi(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
1000LIKES:
This lady is pretty sha.

WORLD PEOPLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by michealoluwaseyi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Angelfrost:

World people
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by AuroraB(f): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
DaddySoftapple:
Small girl.

Will you keep quiet?

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
AuroraB:
undecided
Lol you are no longer scared of me abi?

You have started collecting big prick abi?

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures by Legendguru: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Was A Nigerian And A Badagry Ancient idol. / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Is Engaged? (Flaunts A Ring On Twitter/Instagram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.