Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ronaldo Fails! A Serious Blow To The Ego Of Ronaldo! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Fails! A Serious Blow To The Ego Of Ronaldo! (797 Views)

Lionel Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Make Top Five Most Valuale Players / Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Fails! A Serious Blow To The Ego Of Ronaldo! by BPROExprert: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2019

Ronaldo Fails to Obtain Super Cup First Time in 6 Years

The Italian Super Cup was played on December 22, and for the first time since 2013, Ronaldo ended up among losers. The Juventus vs. Lazio match finished in 1:3 in favor of the away team. Interestingly, this was the second time in a month the Turinians lost to the Romans. On December 7, the clubs had a game that ended with the same score.

This seems to be a serious blow to the ego of Cristiano who hasn't lost the national competition in six years. The last time such a dramatic defeat happened on May 17, 2013, when Real Madrid lost Copa del Rey final to Atlético Madrid in 1:2.

Juventus and Lazio are longtime rivals that often play against each other in Italian championships. Lazio last beat Juventus 2:3 in the Super Bowl two years ago. Except Ronaldo was not a member of the Turin club.

Source: https://bproexpert.com/ - Soccer Predictions Based on AI

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Fails! A Serious Blow To The Ego Of Ronaldo! by qmarketing: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
what was to be expected wink
Re: Ronaldo Fails! A Serious Blow To The Ego Of Ronaldo! by babakb: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nawa oo oo, Millions of people have been praying for Ronaldo downfall, I don't even know how he copes, and his only crime was to compete with messi.

Cr7 is the most hated celebrity in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Fails! A Serious Blow To The Ego Of Ronaldo! by olezhka: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
I think that it's totally false.
Ronaldo is one of the GOATS and i think he will be in history like top 3 of all time.
And he gets me a lot of money.
Cause i really like betting and https://football24.cm/ this place is really great to get some money!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Fails! A Serious Blow To The Ego Of Ronaldo! by qmarketing: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Listening To Music With an Old Ipod _ Photo / Barcelona Vs Leganes 5-0 Highlights (download Video) / Top 5 Football Players In The World Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.