Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,959 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Advice Me Please - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Me Please (746 Views)

What Do I Invest 500k In That Will Yield Great Profit? Investors Advice Me. / I Was Wrongly Advised On A Rent, Kindly Advice Me. / Soakaway Construction: Am I Being Charged Too Much? Please Advice Me. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please by jc173(f): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2019
I was able to save 3million from my salary of 30k a month and my online business (with my phone) from 2017 to this 2019, I bought a plot of land worth 1milion in September.. Where I need help now is that :

1..i don't have a car and a friend of mine is willing to sell his Nigeria used car at the rate of 500k (honda) still in good condition

2. I saw another land in good site worth 950k (from Estate)

3. I don't have any other side business except my salary of 30k which might elapse anytime and my online business no longer move well since March this year

What do I do? I need a car, but a friend advice I go for the land or better still go into business that car doesn't appreciate, but not having a car has deprived Me of so many occasions and others

Please advise me (for the remaining 2million)
Re: Advice Me Please by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2019
jc173:
I was able to save 3million from my salary of 30k a month and my online business (with my phone) from 2017 to this 2019, I bought a plot of land worth 1milion in September.. Where I need help now is that :

1..i don't have a car and a friend of mine is willing to sell his Nigeria used car at the rate of 500k (honda) still in good condition

3. I don't have any other side business except my salary of 30k which might elapse anytime and my online business no longer move well since March this year

What do I do? I need a car, but a friend advice I go for the land or better still go into business that car doesn't appreciate, but not having a car has deprived Me of so many occasions and others

buy a car ,resign from your 30k salary work and register as an Uber driver.
Re: Advice Me Please by Amthol(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Dear Op the occasion that not having a car deprived you of will it generate an income for you or add value to your worth? If not then don't buy it. I will STRONGLY RECOMMEND you invest in your self to increase your worth because that's the only thing that matters and what employers pay for. Cheers in making the best decision.
Re: Advice Me Please by jc173(f): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Amthol:
Dear Op the occasion that not having a car deprived you of will it generate an income for you or add value to your worth? If not then don't buy it. I will STRONGLY RECOMMEND you invest in your self to increase your worth because that's the only thing that matters and what employers pay for. Cheers in making the best decision.

Thanks alot... Going into business right?

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please by jp130(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
I av always emphasized on reachi for the top. U r d one to make d final decision. However i av a few things to say:
1. Wat exactly do u need d car for?
2. Estate land, i dnt knw whether u will b d sole owner or d estate developers. Enguire well
3. Y nt put it in tb/mutual fund even though interest is low now till u arrived at ur decisions after findings
4. U cnt also invest in urself to be more resourceful
5. Gudluck on ur choice
Re: Advice Me Please by Amthol(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
jc173:

Thanks alot... Going into business right?
How about the area of self development (acquiring desired skills/knowledge) even going into business 'gaan sef' requires knowledge and some level of expertise which can always be built on as the business evolve. But if you feel you have the basics p start then shoot your short. However look at start up in Nigeria and see what's happening to them example is in the transport industry from max.ng to Gocada to Opay as an individual who do you easily make use of I'm almost are you will say Opay however Max ng was the first so something must have been the issue to affect our preferences. I hope you got the point. Let us know your final decision
Re: Advice Me Please by dataking: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
jc173:

Invest all in Land and keep hustling. When you have another 3m. Build a house on your land.
Any income after that, put it into a side business of your own. But make sure the lands you buy are secured.

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sale Off Egbeyem St Ahmadiyya Off Lagos Abk Exprway Lagos 18m / Stainless Steel Door And Interiors Doors For Sales / Flat Mate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.