Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat (95843 Views)

Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Gabflex: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
never worked in any company that gives biscuit at the end of the year
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dubai For retreat ehen? Next year when the company owes them 6 months Salaries. don't call me to come and protest.

2 Likes

Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wonderful... but wait o so my fianceè works at softcom then u ppl will take her to dubai on retreat leaving me behind The director go answer serious query. If he has actually turned love-vendor

1 Like

Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by franchasng: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Such corporate expense is not sustainable.

I hope the company will stay afloat in the next five years. Not even a Fortune500 company will embark on such lavish expenditure.
\
It is Nigeria's money na....they are the company handling TraderMoni and NPower projects under VP Osinbajo...so you can imagine how much billions they have stole through these two projects. If you know how they use contract execution to loot Nigeria dry, you will weep for the nation cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Lamanii22(f): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
dawnomike:
This is very impressive!
I wish to do this for my workers someday

Come and employ me...
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by uuzba(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
grandiose4ever:

I'm sure you will
I can't fly my workers overseas
But I can "drive" them comot my house
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Lamanii22(f): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:
So if the plane crashed the entire company is wiped off.

Dumb idea

Lol maddo

1 Like

Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by bizhop01: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nigeria useless banks can never see this
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by hidhrhis(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
donbachi:
so I will take 10 nairalanders to Dubai next year....by the special grace of GOD.
i don book space
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by ebujany(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Something is checking, something is moving,see God's glory, just like heaven on earth
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Strongbest(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jaxxson1:
This is cute

Look at this shameless thief! You still have the guts to come and post this your scam here again?

Seun really has to wake up. Nairaland is fast becoming the hub of criminals.

Can you imagine I recommended this guy to a female friend last night on seeing his advert here and the idiot refused to send data after 2k was wired into his ecobank account.

Data links: Adebusuyi Adeboye is his name.

How dirty and shameless you lots can be still amazes me.

I have been on nairaland for years and have been doing business with lots of people. Nairaland opened lots of doors for me. Have done serious business with people from different part of this country and outside the country. You people are now abusing this wonderful forum! Hian!!

Your type is the reason why potential customers are afraid of patronising legit business men here.

Shame on you! What's 2k compare to a good reputation? I am sure your dignity isn't even worth 2k.

Shame!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
dawnomike:
This is very impressive! I wish to do this for my workers someday
same here also
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by humblemikel(f): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
anochuko01:
The same company that's giving out free artificial intelligence books to students across the country. Kudos!

How can I get one of this books please
Can you give me one for Christmas
Something to spiceup my soul cause it's going to be a really boring Christmas here
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by faceland: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
I have never heard of this company.
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by skinnyzsam(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
donbachi:
so I will take 10 nairalanders to Dubai next year....by the special grace of GOD.

I pray I make your list.... But Nna throw caution to the wind.....
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Sososo(f): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
donbachi:
count me in
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Strongbest(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jaxxson1:
This is cute

Thief!! No body should fall for this Data link guy. He is a big scam!.

I don't have your time yet. 2k is very small but the fact that you are spoiling the reputation of good and genuine sellers here is annoying.

Dumbo like you, you definitely be caught.....you have the guts to keep jumping from thread to thread posting this your scam advert.

I will make sure no one will fall for you here again.

When I have your time, I know what to do. Enjoy the Christmas first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Funkybabee(f): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
How lucky are they
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by 77up(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
donbachi:
Amen
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by suremossty(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
donbachi:
pls let me be the number 1 in ur list
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by ChiefS(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
As laudable as this may look, it's not sustainable. Hope the company doesn't go under a few years from now.

1 Like

Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by kennyjam: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
make I go do internship there
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by amuwo1980: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yes closet BMC members and open ones getting the loots they drove GEJ out for , when another group takes over no come here to whine

1 Like

Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by 77up(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
The fact that we have what it takes to be better than Dubai (Oil, fertile land, favorable weather) and we are still at where we are baffles me.May God bless my country, Nigeria.

Well, congratulation to the company and the employees .
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
donbachi:

I claim one of the spot...
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Psady(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
chai! no wonder I couldn't get my passport ,280 pple to Dubai!just one company, Nigeria can still be great.
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by smileyoo: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
that's a good one. nigeria as a country need such youthful leadership, such as obtained in that company, but these our anciety political parassites, called leaders 'll never encourage such youthful & visionary leadership. they 'll rather prefer youthful touts with empty brains, to go into politics & disgrace the nigerian youths.
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by Jude4Jesus: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Pele, be there abusing them and they are enjoying their lives, find joy in something oga, if I should ask what one thing have you done in 2019 to improve Nigerian

magilou:
Shameless idiots. They're unable to develop their country despite the fact that it is blessed with oil like Dubai. Yet they still have the face to go flex in Dubai. Smh for the people of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by winterfell007(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Basic123:
YORUBAS AND I.T START UPS ARE LIKE 5&6.

Yet they don't shout!

Don't start this 'dick measuring contest'. Do you know how many popular start-ups are owned by the people from the Eastern region. Guy just mellow down
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by lereinter(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Can't softcom give them the money

Na only useless govt projects they do

Rubbish
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by tomdon(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Overpayments for useless fg schemes.
Re: Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat by pacespot(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
These people have built their country to be the tourist capital of the world. See a palm tree shaped island. I heard they have plenty of islands like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / North Cyprus: Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.