Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary (4235 Views)

FG, States Can Pay Minimum Wage With Recovered Loot — Falana / 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by LudaChriz(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Fellow Nigerians, as most of us will remember, the Federal Government after reaching agreement with Labour on the consequential adjustment promised to pay all the arears of the minimum wage from April this year, on or before December 31st.

Surprisingly, I received my salary yesterday and it was exactly the same amount.

Pls federal government what is the problem?

What are your intentions over the minimum wage?

Pls you people need to speak to us.

Lalasticlala help us bring this to lime light. I want Lie Muhammad to come and deny the fact that they promised to pay the minimum wage with the arrears on or before December 31st.

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by meum: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by LudaChriz(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Pls nobody should tell me that it is not 31st yet. Me and you know the kind of government we are dealing with

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by thesicilian: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
People still believe in the promises of this government.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by Jombojombo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
This government is the most fraudulent government I ever see in my life. I spit on them all

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by Oluwabusobomi(f): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nigerian labourers has been scammed. There will be nothing like minimum wage. Buhari is already planning about his retirement, nothing concerns him with minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by LibertyRep: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
LudaChriz:
Pls nobody should tell me that it is not 31st yet. Me and you know the kind of government we are dealing with

That's just what it is. It isn't 31st yet.

Keep fingers crossed until Jan 1st.
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by Beress(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Let's hope it is not 31st yet. Meanwhile, Lalasticlala can help us take this to front page so the whole world can know that the Federal Government is yet to pay the minimum wage

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by Jombojombo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
LibertyRep:

That's just what it is. It isn't 31st yet.
Keep fingers crossed until Jan 1st.
Hahaha, oyo will be the case of those waiting. Buhari will never disappoint

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by amc: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
LudaChriz:
Fellow Nigerians, as most of us will remember, the Federal Government after reaching agreement with Labour on the consequential adjustment promised to pay all the arears of the minimum wage from April this year, on or before December 31st.

Surprisingly, I received my salary yesterday and it was exactly the same amount.

Lalasticlala help us bring this to lime light. I want Lie Muhammad to come and deny the fact that they promised to pay the minimum wage with the arrears on or before December 31st.

Lalasticlala

Are you currently on the minimum wage of N18,000 per month?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by LudaChriz(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
amc:

Are you currently on the minimum wage of N18,000 per month?
Meaning?
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by Oluwabusobomi(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by Beress(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by Greystone: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Na wa oh...
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by nitt: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Government of fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by iluvdonjazzy: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Buhari just dey fall my hand

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by codedguy1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Buhari just dey fall my hand

So you thought he was holding your hands up before?

Audio minimum wage/ consequential increment.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by GoldenJulius(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Oluwabusobomi:
Nigerian labourers has been scammed. There will be nothing like minimum wage. Buhari is already planning about his retirement, nothing concerns him with minimum wage.
They have started paying to those on IPPIS, I don't know about others. It's not a scam

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by amc: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
LudaChriz:

Meaning?

You said you received your salary and the FG did not pay the minimum wage, right?
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Oga, it's junior staffs that now enjoy the new minimum wage but from 8level not yet but the arrears might be paid before this year runs out
Merry �
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by seunmsg(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hello https://www.nairaland.com/ludachriz, can you please tell us the name of your MDA?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by LudaChriz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
seunmsg:
Hello https://www.nairaland.com/ludachriz, can you please tell us the name of your MDA?

Federal University, under CONTISS

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by infinitethrust: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Integrity left since 1960
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
LudaChriz:

Lalasticlala

Bro while I understand your claim, I fault you with these following reasons:

I think its MOST UNPROFESSIONAL TO OPENLY "CRITICIZE" YOUR EMPLOYER, ON SOCIAL MEDIA, Especially as a Federal Civil Staff.

You've been paid your Monthly Salary under the CONTISS platform, why not simply exercise some patience with hope that the FG will credit you guys, as others on the IPPIS platform said they've started receiving theirs new minimum wage Salaries.

At least you don receive salary, be grateful bro. Thousands of Civil servants, especially States haven't been paid for Months. Some of us have just been fortunate promptly receiving salaries from our S.Gs

Now bringing Lai Mohamed's name into this - who you referred to as 'Lie' is totally irresponsible, as a FG staff you claim to be.

Unless you have an Ulterior motive behind this post, then i rest my case. wink

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by LudaChriz(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
pineed:

Bro while I understand your claim, I fault you with these following reasons:

I think its MOST UNWISE TO OPENLY "CRITICIZE" YOUR EMPLOYER, ON SOCIAL MEDIA, Especially as a Federal Civil Staff.

You've been paid your Monthly Salary under the CONTISS platform, why not simply exercise some patience with hope that the FG will credit you guys, as others on the IPPIS platform said they've started receiving theirs new minimum wage Salaries.

At least you don receive salary, be grateful bro. Thousands of Civil servants, especially States haven't been paid for Months. Some of us have just been fortunate working promptly receiving salaries from our S.Gs

Now bringing Lai Mohamed's name into this - who you referred to as 'Lie' is totally irresponsible, as a FG staff you claim to be.

Unless you have an Ulterior motive behind this post, then i rest my case. wink

Mr man there is no morality in law. With this your assertion, workers shouldn't go on strike even in the face of molestation by the so called government?
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by Samakus(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
LudaChriz:

Mr man there is no morality in law. With this your assertion, workers shouldn't go on strike even in the face of molestation by the so called government?

Listen to the last guy that advised you. He gave you a brotherly advice. You cannot be working in UNN and be criticizing your employer in the open. I advise you modify your original post

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by LudaChriz(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Samakus:

Listen to the last guy that advised you. He gave you a brotherly advice. You cannot be working in UNN and be criticizing your employer in the open. I advise you modify your original post

Stop this mentality, even those in the private sector have the right to complain about there working condition. Most of u have slave mentality

Btw, did I mention here that I work in UNN? You are actually following my post everywhere. You must be a BMC member

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by seunmsg(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
LudaChriz:

Federal University, under CONTISS

I’m not sure federal universities have been integrated into the IPPIS platform as we speak. What I heard from reliable source is that the new minimum wage will be paid this December to workers already captured on the IPPIS platform. I’ve not received my own alert so I can’t confirm the information.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by Samakus(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
LudaChriz:

Stop this mentality, even those in the private sector have the right to complain about there working condition. Most of u have slave mentality

Ciao
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by naijapips04: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
seunmsg:

I’m not sure federal universities have been integrated into the IPPIS platform as we speak. What I heard from reliable source is that the new minimum wage will be paid this December to workers already captured on the IPPIS platform. I’ve not received my own alert so I can’t confirm the information.

So you are on government payroll. That is why you've decided to sell your soul? For how much? For crumbs?
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by tit(f): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nobody gree borrow buhari money again
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary by LudaChriz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Samakus:

Ciao
Adieu

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Protest Rocks Ibadan Over Sunday Igboho’s Detention In Benin Republic / NIN Record Not Found !!!! / Reno Begs Nigerians for Forgiveness As Obidient Northerners & Yorubas Wash Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.