Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

NIN Record Not Found !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN Record Not Found !!!! (3716 Views)

Help My Voters Record Not On Inec Database / President Buhari Sets New Record Not Delivering Inauguration Speech / FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Record Not Found !!!! by seyicodes(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2022
I went to Mtn office today to do sim swap, on getting there I was asked for my NIN which I gave them , to my surprise they got a response of No record found .. this is NIN I have used for all my sim and every other thing that require NIN.
Who else has encounter this and how were you able to solve the problem.
Re: NIN Record Not Found !!!! by Gabkosh: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Same here, I registered in 2017, couldn't go back till 2019 to collect the yellow one. To my surprise, they said they can't fine my record.

WTF.

You people were the ones that registered me and I have already gotten my NIN number, what nonsense is that.

Well since that time, I didn't border.

I did my Passport last year November with the nin number and it was verified by them.
Re: NIN Record Not Found !!!! by jetwonder(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2022
grin Your NIN is not link to the data base, I paid 3k for dem to link up.
Re: NIN Record Not Found !!!! by seyicodes(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2022
jetwonder:
grin Your NIN is not link to the data base, I paid 3k for dem to link up.
which kind wahala be this for Goodness sake.
Re: NIN Record Not Found !!!! by cpu2006(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2022
seyicodes:

Even, if you don't pay 3k on time, it will increase to 10k.

Buhari till 2099 grin
Re: NIN Record Not Found !!!! by WATCHOVER(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
cpu2006:

Even, if you don't pay 3k on time, it will increase to 10k.

Buhari till 2099 grin
Which one is Buhari? Nigeria society is full of greedy people

1 Like

Re: NIN Record Not Found !!!! by jetwonder(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
seyicodes:
they almost frustrate me, a friend told me bribe them with 3k to fasten the process

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics / See what guys Are Doing In Benin Because Of Peter Obi (photos) / Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.