Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? (21598 Views)

2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums / Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Gosple Artistes/songs? / Which Has Been Your Best Songs Of 2018 So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by DelphiOracle(m): 6:08am On Dec 25, 2019
9PBLIVE:
So the 'january' no be 2019?
what I mean is that since January u have not listened to any song that us better than Joro?
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Thunderblasts(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
Nigerian: Burna Boy!!!!: He was just on another level this year.

International: Beyonce: Spirit, Brown Skin Girl

All time international favorites: Downeaster Alexa by Billy Joel, Atlas by Coldplay, and Holes by Passengers.

All time Nigerian: Ara by Brymo

Notable mentions:

Adiemus, Orinoco Flow by Enya, Yellow by Coldplay, Un Poco Loco in Coco and Endless Night (Lion King)from the original Broadway performance.
U must love weed
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Thunderblasts(m): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2019
Local:- Fireboy, Rudeboy, Joe boy, Burna boy

International:- Alan walker, Ed Shereen, Chris Brown
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Tominay(m): 6:28am On Dec 25, 2019
Local- Wizkid(Thankful)
International ( Cheque- energy)
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by itunity007(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2019
International BURNA BOY

LOCAL. oluwaburna grin
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by kleverley(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2019
Local; Fireboy DML
international: Labrynth and Lil Nas
Best Local song: Jealous- fireboy dml
Best international song: Audio-labrynth
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by suzzyboss(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2019
International_: Lana del ray, Alan walker, swae lee, drake,6lack,Jeremiah, Jhene aiko. ETC...
they are Many...

Local._: Teni, burnaboy, OBO baddest
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2019
This is what part of my Playlist looks like. Rock Music for Life. I don't play all thise Nigeria dumb meaningless songs.

Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2019
GMbuharii:
Any good rockstar, Nickelback, Coldplay,3doors down,.... maroon5 (Memories is so good,you J st can't hold back the tears....)I see you @ yemike
then locally,Burna boy..

Happy Christmas lzaa immhotep and y'all...
wow my Kind of Person. Rock Music. But I don't play Nigeria Hip hop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by SamUnbeatable(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2019
local_------ burna boy international------- burna boy....
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by massalati(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2019
internationalman:

dude remains my best rapper of all time.

can't stop listening to lucky you and the ringer

Same here boss have his full album...

stronger than i was.
evil deeds.
haile song
i just love his songs
HE REMAIN THE BEST ALL TIME. one thing i like about him is that he rap about the happenings in life, dude is simply the best
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2019
Songs
J. Cole middle child
Big tril parte after parte
Rema bad commando.
Beyonce ft shatta. King (I guess)
Davido Zlatan nm and wurld. Sweet in the middle.
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by CHIDOHSKI: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2019
Rudeboy , phyno and Ruffcoin
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2019
Pls help a soul today is Christmas and have not tasted any good food since 4days ago except garri and water
Abuja is a scam
Nigeria is a cursed and waste
Pls any amount is not small
Ijaola yakub olakunle
First bank.
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Aldebarann(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2019
Hi, I couldn’t help but quote you because of your notable mentions.
If you can, please, listen to the songs below;

Wake up by Hush kids (Not so easy to download unless you use YouTube)
Polly Come Home by Allison Krauss Ft Robert Plant
Best Part By Daniel Caesar ft H.E.R
On My Mind by Brian Culbertson
Forever in Love by Kenny G

I hope you like them.
Merry Christmas�

czarina:
Nigerian: Burna Boy!!!!: He was just on another level this year.

International: Beyonce: Spirit, Brown Skin Girl

All time international favorites: Downeaster Alexa by Billy Joel, Atlas by Coldplay, and Holes by Passengers.

All time Nigerian: Ara by Brymo

Notable mentions:

Adiemus, Orinoco Flow by Enya, Yellow by Coldplay, Un Poco Loco in Coco and Endless Night (Lion King)from the original Broadway performance.
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Aldebarann(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2019
I don’t have a favourite artist/song. These are just some of the songs I listen to;

Comin’ from where I’m from by Anthony Hamilton

Back for Good by Take That

Pink + White by Frank Ocean

I Used to Love Him by Lauryn Hill

Friends by Damian Marley ft Nas

Body & Soul by Anita Baker

1 Like

Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by czarina(f): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2019
Aldebarann:
Hi, I couldn’t help but quote you because of your notable mentions.
If you can, please, listen to the songs below;

Wake up by Hush kids (Not so easy to download unless you use YouTube)
Polly Come Home by Allison Krauss Ft Robert Plant
Best Part By Daniel Caesar ft H.E.R
On My Mind by Brian Culbertson
Forever in Love by Kenny G

I hope you like them.
Merry Christmas�

Thanks. I'll try to find them.

Merry Christmas
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Aldebarann(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2019
My pleasure smiley

czarina:
Thanks. I'll try to find them.

Merry Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by internationalman(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2019
massalati:

Same here boss have his full album...

stronger than i was.
evil deeds.
haile song
i just love his songs
HE REMAIN THE BEST ALL TIME. one thing i like about him is that he rap about the happenings in life, dude is simply the best

he never runs out of ideas..

they are the real musicians..
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by deepfreeze(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
JOEBOY has been so impressive alongside FIREBOY.
Download their mixtape then you will understand what I'm talking about.

I don't have any international.
I'm a local man.

Please can you share a link to any of their mixtape on the net
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Local: Teni : Wait. Burna Boy: Dangote
International: Young M.A ( Lifestyle) And Sia: Flames
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin shocked
salford:
thinking hard.

Local: Ty Bello and Tope Alabi: Logan ti o'de.

International: Lots to list.
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by efjay: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Bro Wande coal is just too good.
I swear. That's the most underrated naija artiste
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by lilfort(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
local naira marley
international danileigh
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by kirchofff(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Finnese001:
Local - Oluwaburna

International - Rapture by Koffee ft. Govana
you smoke weed guy, no lie o grin grin cheesy
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by Finnese001: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2019
kirchofff:
you smoke weed guy, no lie o grin grin cheesy

Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by GraciasMagisco(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2020
SwagPower:
local fav artiste : Burna Boy

intl fav artiste: Eminem foreva!

Best Songs (local):
collateral damage (Burna Boy)
Baby (Joeboy )

Intl fav songs:
Kamikaze (Eminem)
Monalisa (lil wayne ft Kendrick lamar)

Hello please anyone here has the link for hip hop songs?? Wanted a few Em and Lamar's albums as I sorta erased all of mine!! Thanks.
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by SwagPower: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
GraciasMagisco:

Hello please anyone here has the link for hip hop songs?? Wanted a few Em and Lamar's albums as I sorta erased all of mine!! Thanks.

I usually just Google them..But you can try mp3direct.com..

1 Like

Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by CuddleBunnys(f): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
2dice01:
Just downloaded it its sounds so emotional

Don't wanna know by Maroon5 is still my favorite of his songs
I don't know that one, guess I'll download and check it out
Re: 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? by 2dice01: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
CuddleBunnys:
I don't know that one, guess I'll download and check it out
Where have you been

Happy new year and merry lockdown

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) / VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Why Do African Artistes Find It Hard To Break Into The Nigerian Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.