Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore (889 Views)

FG Withdraws Corruption Charges Against Ashinze, Sambo Dasuki’s Aides / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore / Dasuki Granted N200 Million Bail By Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by cheerfulpraise: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
The Federal Government has ordered the release of former National Security Adviser (NSA) Sambo Dasuki and convener of online #RevolutionNow, Omoyele Sowore.

The Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), Abubakar Malami made this public in a statement on Tuesday.
Read More>>https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-fg-orders-release-of-dasuki-sowore/

Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by Blessed3434(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Until they are released, I will not believe.

LIKE FOR REVOLUTION and SHARE FOR BUHARI.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by FemolasticA: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wao! this is getting instresting, let how it goes
Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Guess the Govt has noticed the media gang up against it both local and international.
Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by sammyj: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Na lie even if there is a reliable source as long as Buhari and his cabals are still alive grin
Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by Brandstudio01: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Seeing is believing.
Till I see that with my eyes

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by olatade(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
The heat (international condemnation) was to much for the government to handle
Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by horlafact(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hope DSS won't come after him before he gets home?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by OlujobaSamuel: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nonsense, they just use their hands to court wahala even if there is none.
They want to redeem image ahead of the crazy tax policy in the new year, continue ooo.
We go outlast the regime
Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by Samunique(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
FemolasticA:
Wao! this is getting instresting, let how it goes
Nothing is interesting there ?

The fear of the USA and the media war is the beginning of wisdom for the cabal, if the news is genuine at all.

Since the USA put Nigeria in watchlists, Buhari and his gangsters have been having sleepless nights.

Maybe he wants to use this to atone for his many sins?.

But I doubt this news !!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by joeluv: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where are those people that said America can not do anything.
Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by ExAngel007(f): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
okay that's nice
Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by ghettokid1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
AUDIO ORDER
till then idonbelivit
Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by idid: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
If true, it reveals few things:

1. That the judiciary has no balls, and that is because many of them have soiled their hands in dirty politics with the state
2. That diplomatic and social media pressures do work; with the intervention of everyone here and there and the US government, the federal government have no options really.
3. That Sowore's disruptive politics makes sense than people realise... for example, Sowore has drawn heightened attention of the World about the repressive state of politics. Also, without Sowore's situation, Sambo Dansuki may never ever be released.

Kudos to Omoyele Sowore, a enigma and a disruptor.

But the game is just beginning.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by TemmyWon(f): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Until they're in their house without unpaid security guards, I will not believe this
Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by chequemate: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
It was incumbent on the FG...

The smear has however been done.
Re: BREAKING: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki, Sowore by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2019

1 Like 3 Shares

(1)

Borno State Governor Appoints Oyo And Anambra State Indigenes As Advisers / Osinbajo Is Why We Are Impacting Nigeria - Google / Stop Consoling Me, Sanusi’s Daughter Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.