Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

“I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon (893 Views)

David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
“I accept the Supreme Court verdict however distressing as it is.. – David Lyon …

“The Supreme Court of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on Wednesday, 26 February, 2020, reviewed the judgment it gave against us on 13th February and decided to maintain its earlier judgment”

“I am aware of the extent to which this decision has further dashed the hopes of Bayelsans as it upturns the democratic mandate of the Bayelsa electorate”

“I hereby unequivocally state my decision to accept the Supreme Court verdict however distressing as it is, it is the decision of the Supreme Court, and we are all bound to accept the outcome as law abiding citizens of this great country”

“I wish to appeal to my party faithful, my supporters, all Bayelsans and all lovers of peace and justice to accept this verdict and maintain the peace”

READ FULL STORY HERE

https://www.naijalivetv.com/i-accept-the-supreme-court-verdict-however-distressing-as-it-is-david-lyon/

Re: “I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon by Lawgod247: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
chai
Re: “I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon by wingmanIII: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Before nko? What choice do you have
Re: “I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon by izaray(f): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
The Lord is ur strength my brother, though its not easy
Re: “I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon by festacman(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Na so.
Re: “I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon by WATCHOVER(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
his Party failed him, his lawyers they did a poor job, his bragging contributed to his down fall
Re: “I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon by Randy100: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
WATCHOVER:
his Party failed him, his lawyers they did a poor job, his bragging contributed to his down fall
What do you want the lawyers to do? The case lacks merit.
Re: “I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon by Mysticwebb: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Your statement would have been different if you had an option.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kalu Submits States That Will Make Up Biafra To The United Nations. / Coronavirus:Speaker Sends Out APC Lawmaker For Sneezing, Coughing During Plenary / Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.