Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom (5057 Views)

Ned Nwoko: Sowore Released (Photo) / Exclusive Picture Of Sowore Released In Custody / Dino Melaye Shares First Picture After Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by Omenkanauzu: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
omenka:
The more you see, the less you understand. wink
[/s]
shatap you impotent thing

1 Like

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by blasted12: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking nonsense
cure your impotency first
How about your HIV? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
vanity
Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by Omenkanauzu: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
How about your HIV? grin
[/s]
lol I'll forever choose that picture because it makes me more stealth cheesy
100% accept that picture cheesy
omenka ntorrr

1 Like

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by Okoroawusa: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:
The color red, is that not same guy that attacked him in court?

The guy no dey change clothe?
do you know?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by Omenkanauzu: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:
Yele go home, relax eat good food and receive brain

When you started your revolution, my exact statement was " Only a fool fight for African masses when you can help them instead "

Hope the people you claimed you are fighting for stood by you during your hard time
my nicca
how far your baby Rekhina? cool
Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by helinues: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
my nicca
how far your baby Rekhina? cool

Who is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by Omenkanauzu: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:

Who is this?
it's me cool
how's Reky baby
Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Welcome home able warrior. We are proud of you.

β€œThe only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by crownwealth: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Yele go home, relax eat good food and receive brain

When you started your revolution, my exact statement was " Only a fool fight for African masses when you can help them instead "

Hope the people you claimed you are fighting for stood by you during your hard time
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Our hero.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Beware of tyrant cos he fit say make dem arrest β›“ you after Christmas ooo
Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by collins88(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
After God Almigty the next is Government , You can't fight em. I hope he is wiser now. #SayNoToSedition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by Giftexx: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dominique lalasticlala
Bia, Put my hero on front page
Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ipob one family special thanks to Elohim and to USA govt yes of course my able leader Mazi nnamdi kanu
Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by Balogunodua(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
it's me cool how's Reky baby
Na Metaphysical babe

1 Like

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by FactsAndTruth: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
shatap you impotent thing

grin

Re: Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom by Omenkanauzu: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Balogunodua:

Na Metaphysical babe
lol but I prefer helinues sha

who knows pre-wedding pics loading soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Call Yourself A Benin Man, Yet You Stand Before Our Oba Wearing A Cap" / See The New Look Of Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway, Ogun State (PHOTOS) / Nigeria Airspace Certified, Rated As One Of 14 Best In Africa- ICAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.