Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom (2067 Views)

First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] / Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by All2Gists: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omoyele Sowore, has been released from detention.

He was released on Tuesday evening following an order to the Department of State Services by Nigeria’s Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), for his freedom.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Photos-Of-Sowore-As-He-Regains-Freedom.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Brandstudio01: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin
I'm Speechless. Because I can't believe my eyes.
This is certainly not the PMB I know. Someone will need to tell. E which Angel visited Nigeria Today

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Johnson799(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
enjoy ur freedom man and if u like stage anoda revolution

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by All2Gists: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Am happy for him and especially dasuki..
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Okoroawusa: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Go n sin no more
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by joeluv: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
I am so happy for Sowore. As for Dasuki I hope you recieve Orji uzor kalu treatment. As for tyrant Buhari, you days are numbered, you and your cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by mushystuff: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Brandstudio01:
grin
I'm Speechless. Because I can't believe my eyes.
This is certainly not the PMB I know. Someone will need to tell. E which Angel visited Nigeria Today

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up

Angel USA visited. Fear no let them dull again.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Aspire to fire and acquire, never perspire to retire until you wear the attire you desire. grin

No mind that bro below me. RevolutionNow season 2 loading grin grin
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by DonBenny77(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Are these pictures current?
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by blackfase(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
DonBenny77:
Are these pictures current?

Haba, which kain kweshon be dis?
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by mushystuff: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
This is good. It also tells us the demons we have in office that know the right thing to do but deliberately refuse to do so until they come under pressure beyond their power. This is the despotic government some still hail and support! God forbid evil!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by hisgrace090: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cabals power have bowed.
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Jack500: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Buhari really fvcked up with the way he handle sowore issue. He disappointed me.

God bless sowore
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by All2Gists: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by VisioDirect: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
To think someone like Buhari is a president of a country in this 21st century is highly embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Built2last: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
ok na
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Jgoldie: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Freedom atlast

He is looking so malnourished Nd unkempt embarassed
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by ValCon888: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
I thought they said they weren't afraid of the U.S.
Cowards.
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Nukilia: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
But AGF said he couldn't release him! Dumb crooks....

Shame on anyone applauding APC policies in this country! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Nukilia: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
VisioDirect:
To think someone like Buhari is a president of a country in this 21st century is highly embarrassing.

The saddest part of it is professors applauding the dumb regime undecided
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by reality1010: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
All2Gists:
Omoyele Sowore, has been released from detention.

He was released on Tuesday evening following an order to the Department of State Services by Nigeria’s Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), for his freedom.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Photos-Of-Sowore-As-He-Regains-Freedom.html
The guy is looking hungry. He lacks the liver to stay in DSS CELL.He will never try the mistake again.
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by idid: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Foolish coward with no balls, that is what you are

reality1010:

The guy is looking hungry. He lacks the liver to stay in DSS CELL.He will never try the mistake again.
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Christmas don sure for this man grin
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Racoon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Congrats Sowore! Aluta continua! Shame on all supporters of tyranny esp.the Lauretta Onochie, Garba Shehu,Femi Adeshina, DSS spokesman, all zombies esp.MannaBBG who have long had their conscience seared with a hot iron.Karma will surely pay them back.

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Captainrambo2: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Posterity will judge femi adesina and his fellow saibaba zombies.

This below is the reason sowore was released.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by olril17(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Those who proudly supported, justified & rationalize the unlawful incarceration of the duo: Omoyele Sowore & Dasuki Are now celebrating & commending the FG for their release. May we never be unstable, stupid and senseless like the Buharists.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Manbiggs(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
I admire this man. His courage and charisma. It takes guts to do what he has done. I just hope everything works out for the best.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by spy24(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wicked President
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Birdeyeview: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Come back here in the states before them plan your coup right under your nose.
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by Rossikk(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
mushystuff:

Angel USA visited. Fear no let them dull again.

''Angel'' USA has slaughtered MILLIONS of innocent people around the world. Use your head.
Re: Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom by olril17(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rossikk:

''Angel'' USA has slaughtered MILLIONS of innocent people around the world. Use your head.
use yours first buharist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Family Of 3 From Edo State Died Of Excessive Use Of Chloroquine / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. / Two Shot As Campaign Between APC And PDP In Edo Goes South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.