Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb (2601 Views)

Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila / Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by sarrki(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omoyele Sowore and sambo Dasuki release was prevailed upon by General Gowon on bail

General jack yakubu visit to president Muhammadu Buhari yesterday at the state house facilitated their release

God bless you our elder statesman

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless president Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by Nasa28(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
So, the tyrant now chooses when to obey court order?. There is nothing to celebrate here. He has just made our country a laughing stock. I heard GEJ was clueless, but this man's dumbness is second to none.

Even a slowpoke knows that they were released as a result of foreign intervention (USA/UK).
An act like this is the reason why some people are proposing RECOLONIZATION of Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by Nasa28(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin
Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by MRSANITY(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
sarrki:
Omoyele Sowore and sambo Dasuki release was prevailed upon by General Gowon on bail

General jack yakubu visit to president Muhammadu Buhari yesterday at the state house facilitated their release

you are a clown

17 Likes

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by sarrki(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
MRSANITY:
you are a clown

I am telling you the truth

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by idid: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
God should just leave Buhari alone ooo.
I don't wish him death or anything..
If true, thanks to Gowon but it means that Buhari has lost it completely..
So without some elder statesmen, he would not obey the law or what.
This government really sucks to be honest..

3 Likes

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by segebase(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Pmb
Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by BuhariAdvocate: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
But Ipob said Trump ordered Buhari to release them.
sarrki:

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by Omenkanauzu: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

I am telling you the truth
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by Omenkanauzu: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by sarrki(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Igbos are terrorist according to Nigeria state

So don’t take them serious
Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by GamalNasser: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
You are liar Mister man !!!!!!!!!!! Buhari was scared of US sanctions against his govt so the illiterate coward beat a retreat ... Is it today Gowon started going to state house and beside is it Gowon the useless tyrant should listening to or the rule of law

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by sarrki(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:
You are liar Mister man !!!!!!!!!!! Buhari was scared of US sanctions against his govt so the illiterate coward beat a retreat ... Is it today Gowon started going to state house and beside is it Gowon the useless tyrant should listening to or the rule of law

You are not in a paraga joint young man

Learn to be behave

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by sammyj: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
This op must be high on something. A zombie indeed!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by Captainrambo2: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Zombie gist.

This bellow is the reason.

Fellas ignore this zombie op

10 Likes

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by Omenkanauzu: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Learn to be behave

[/s]
shatap

7 Likes

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by Omenkanauzu: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Igbos are terrorist according to Nigeria state

So don’t take them serious
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by olril17(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
sarrki:

another buharist on the loose.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by truthfulparrot(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
While the Zombies are busy beating their chests PMB and the presidency are aware that the international community led by USA is isolating Buhari regime and planning sanctions for top government officials for fragrant violation of the rule of law.
Surrounded by opposition like Obasanjo, Danjuma etc the presidency cannot afford to annoy or irritate US and its allies.
The government underestimate the goodwill of 'Sowore in the international community.
This is a smart move from the presidency!

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
I assumed you have certificate, educated and understand the meaning of the RULE OF LAW? I don't understand the yakubu Gowon thing, because we only have 3 arms of government, may be his the forth arm of the government because you only trying to tell us that it took persuasion for buhari as a dictator to dictate his release rather than allowing the judiciary to function, well all I can say is the fear of America is the beginning of wisdom.

let me tell you,now that they are aware that the man is an illiterate with no regard for rule of law, he and his cabal will get more knocks on the head particularly on the issue of religion persecution and North Vs South , I just hope they won't give him abacha diplomatic isreali handshake cos he love globetrotting.

you are very lucky he didn't spend xmas in detention, even you guys knows the implications.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by WonderManly(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Keep your mouth shut!

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by RZArecta2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
I knew Buhari can never be that intelligent enough to do something like this on his own, the maga is too dense for such common sense cool
Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by RZArecta2(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
sarrki:

Learn to be behave

gbenu soun jare... hambala
Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by midolian(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You mean Donald Kanu Trump? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by despi64(m): 1:44am On Dec 25, 2019
sarrki:

When you go get sense? I wish Nairaland had a block feature like Facebook so i don't get to see the nonsense you post, shameless neausating being

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by sarrki(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
despi64:

When you go get sense? I wish Nairaland had a block feature like Facebook so i don't get to see the nonsense you post, shameless neausating being

We know your type

Any opinion contrary to your belief or opinion is bad
Re: Sowore And Dasuki Release was facilitated by Rtd gen yakubu Gowon Visit To Pmb by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
MRSANITY:
you are a clown

How are you coping in this lock down period?

(1) (Reply)

Why The Land Use Act Needs To Be Repealed / Obaseki : A Governor Without Any Sense Of Shame, He Will Be Defeated. / After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.