Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh (2596 Views)

See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / 56 Years After, Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Fire Service Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Marine54(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2021
After Governor Zulum said some Boko Haram are white men , Christian and Asians, see what Aisha yesufe tweet..

https://ng.opera.news/ng/military/276f6227f3d00a621387a5cee530

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by YoonSung79: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2021
I can't believe it

1 Like

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by adadike(f): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Northern Nigeria is African centre of hypocrisy. I won't be surprised if Zulum comes out to say that it is ndigbo that is sponsoring Bokoharam. Gov Zulum, Biko receive sense coz right now , Aisha Yusuf and Fr Kukah are the only ones making sense in the entire north.

9 Likes

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Arewa1stSon: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2021
adadike:
Northern Nigeria is African centre of hypocrisy. I won't be surprised if Zulum comes out to say that it is ndigbo that is sponsoring Bokoharam. Gov Zulum, Biko receive sense coz right now , Aisha Yusuf and Fr Kukah are the only ones making sense in the entire north.
lol... See who's talking about hypocrisy!!

Aisha Yusuf and Kukah are the only people making sense to the Igbos in the whole of Northern Nigeria... Good!!

1 Like

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Arewa1stSon: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Babagana Zulum...baban fati
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Jagznation(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2021
compound fool

2 Likes

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Arewa1stSon: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Jagznation:
compound fool

1 Like

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by adadike(f): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Aisha Yusuf and Kukah are the only people making sense to the Igbos in the whole of Northern Nigeria... Good!!
Arewa , Biko gbado kwa ya there. You live in Lagos to tell us about the Kaduna we don't know why not relocate to Borno or Gombe even Kano and tell us about the northern Nigeria we all know.

2 Likes

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Arewa1stSon: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2021
adadike:
Arewa , Biko gbado kwa ya there. You live in Lagos to tell us about the Kaduna we don't know why not relocate to Borno or Gombe even Kano and tell us about the northern Nigeria we all know.
me living in Lagos?? Keep deceiving yourself
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by tyup(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2021
adadike:
[s]Northern Nigeria is African centre of hypocrisy.[/s] I won't be surprised if Zulum comes out to say that it is ndigbo that is sponsoring Bokoharam. Gov Zulum, Biko receive sense coz right now , Aisha Yusuf and Fr Kukah are the only ones making sense in the entire north.

Rather, the South is
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by tyup(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2021
adadike:

These states you above mentioned are way peaceful than the Lagos ur even talking bout. atleast we know of Boko Haram in Borno that attacks once a while. But in Lagos if traffic robbers no frustrate/kill you, cultist, hoodlums, 1million boys or Baddo would.

2 Likes

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by adadike(f): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2021
tyup:

Rather, the South is
ok
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by habsydiamond(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2021
I can't believe this.... What would the whites gain from this....some people from Niger can be misplaced to be Asians oo... B4 I can believe catch one and interview him.

1 Like

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by VEXT: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2021
All of them are terrorists,they all serve the same master, read the same manual and pray the same way and also bear the same name... They play the same card game. .Don't fall for their trick, thinking one is better than the other...
Christians be wise!!!

1 Like

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by junketer(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2021
They keep shifting the goal post away from Buhari. When boko haram attacks they blame it on whatever except Buhari but when the army attacks boko haram they say buhari is working. I don't know the kind juju buhari is using on zombies.

5 Likes

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by cocolacec(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2021
habsydiamond:
I can't believe this.... What would the whites gain from this....some people from Niger can be misplaced to be Asians oo... B4 I can believe catch one and interview him.

Boko haram could be sponsored by whites and Asians inorder to displace Nigerians from their land so they can mine their gold and other mineral resources.
This method is used all over the world to control resources read about congo to understand such occurences.
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by TANID(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by junketer(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2021
cocolacec:

Boko haram could be sponsored by whites and Asians inorder to displace Nigerians from their land so they can mine their gold and other mineral resources.
This method is used all over the world to control resources read about congo to understand such occurences.
typical black man mentality. Always blaming others for our problems.
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Racoon(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2021
After the fanatics of the religion have been shouting allah akbar before slitting people throat or bombing them to death.Hypocrites!
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Racoon(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2021
[s]
cocolacec:

[/s]The people behind giving it the impetus...
-1). "A fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the north." -Buhari.

-2). "Proscription of Ansaru(BH terrorists) violates the constitution.." -Lai Mohammed.

-3). "The sultan of Sokoto, the spiritual leader of Nigeria's Muslims, has condemned the military crackdown against the Islamist Boko Haram sect."We cannot solve violence with violence," -Mohammed Sa'ad Abubakar.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14342863

2 Likes

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by KoleDgreat2020(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2021
junketer:
They keep shifting the goal post away from Buhari. When boko haram attacks they blame it on whatever except Buhari but when the army attacks boko haram they say buhari is working. I don't know the kind juju buhari is using on zombies.
. u re on point. Zulum is an hypocrite
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by flamingREED(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2021
How
Did
He
Know?
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Derrylatei: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Video or I know believe

Contact us for your yacht cruising in Lagos. Check my signature.
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Greenback: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Says a mallam taking selfie in toilet!!!! grin
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Amumaigwe: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Defend Buhari as much as you would. Then go back to the killing field all over the North and continue to bury your people in hundreds daily. Aboki ba kwakwalwa.
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by richiemcgold: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Okay
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by ChoCho54(f): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
cocolacec:

Why has he not arrested them and their sponsor since he knows them?

1 Like

Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by ChoCho54(f): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
tyup:

These states you above mentioned are way peaceful than the Lagos ur even talking bout. atleast we know of Boko Haram in Borno that attacks once a while. But in Lagos if traffic robbers no frustrate/kill you, cultist, hoodlums, 1million boys or Baddo would.
At least they don't bomb a whole city or entire market to kill scores. Most times no life is lost. But they will all rot in hell!!

Me I have pepper spray in my car. One miscreant that tried rubbish with me last October in Ajah axis hear whiiin.

Please don't mind me, enjoy your death cities! Have fun!
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by Burruchaga71(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
junketer:
Gbam.. Something is definitely wrong with APC
Re: After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh by mightyhazel: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ok
no bridge pictures to buttress this ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo) / This Is The Height Of Hate I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life / Andy Uba, Ex-convict James Ibori And Nuhu Ribadu(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.