Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test (2499 Views)

Fans Clams "Different Size - Burna FT Victony" Is The Best Track On Love Damini / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Joe Jackson Is Dead! Michael Jackson’s Father Dies At The Age Of 89 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test by TamaraAbells: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
An Impersonator of Michael Jackson has been urged to get a DNA test following fans believe the King connected with Pop is still alive and that he can be living as Sergio Cortes

Fans of Michael Jackson believe that video of a lookalike is actually the King of Pop himself.

Jackson can be believed to have died in 2009 but a conspiracy theory provides claimed that he is living being an impersonator of his former home.

The sensational claims have been produced after footage of Spanish impersonator, Sergio Cortes, went viral plus left fans of the singer inside a spin.

Sergio does look astonishingly like Jackson and some fans currently have urged that he is DNA tried to prove he is not typically the legendary pop singer himself.

Original Post: https://mused.xyz/celebrity-juice/michael-jacksons-alive-theory-as-followers-urge-lookalike-to-have-dna-test/
He is seen saying: to all or any Michael Jackson fans, come and keep a look me perform at Pattaya about December 23.

I love you guys and I’ll see you there, I am Sergio Cortes “ I’ll see you soon.

Watch his instagram video: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6dszEOneJO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

There are a couple of clear indications that Sergio is just not Jackson himself, namely the Spanish accent and the fact that he appears years younger that Jackson will do, if he were well today.

Despite this, the review section was flooded with followers claiming that Jackson was well and this was the proof they had recently been waiting for.

Re: Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test by donbachi(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dis one na mmakel yacksen.
Re: Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test by Muhammad2468(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
shift jare
Re: Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test by Lcf69(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
E dey pain me well well... Pinned.
Re: Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test by Parablesonmarble: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
So like every other important celebrity, you cloned Michael Jackson too and transferred another consciousness into the clone to make him Spanish. I challenge them to give us the throw back pictures of this clone through childhood until now. How many clones of him do you even have in your underground bunker somewhere between Canada and U.S.? Continue playing God in the name of science.
Please don't quote me or mind my conspiracy theory ooo. I just don see too many sci-fi movies and my brain is glitching at the moment ni ooo. Ignore me.

1 Like

Re: Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test by chuxy12(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
not Jackson at all. just check out their shoulders. one is broad while d other is not.
Re: Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test by oyatz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
What is Nnamdi Kanu (and IPOB )saying about this matter nau?
Re: Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test by EbukaHades10(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Can you imagine?

Re: Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test by Amstupid(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Aba made Jackson grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Clams Michael Jackson’s Is Alive, Asks Lookalike To Have DNA Test by Nicklaus619(m): 5:51am On Dec 25, 2019
This is preposterous, ya think even if Michael Jackson is still alive, he will still be that young
Common sense isn't common after all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Offset Grabs Cardi B's Boobs At The Grammys Award (photo, Video) / After She Painted Her Face To Look Like Buhari, Davido, Pete Edochie, She Has Do / Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.