Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

closed - Phone/Internet Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / closed (16715 Views)

Always Trust NOOBODY For Your Aliexpess Orders / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by DarkJeddi(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2019
weyreypey:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun maclatunji.
He's still bleating.. grin

1 Like

Re: closed by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2019
Noobody has more like the most friendly customer service, despite having knowledge of how old I am, still he is very friendly, he does say sir(I know he's whyning me cheesy), I haven't bought much from him tho, the time i did, there was a little delay,which i really understood without him having to explain anything to me(it was even my first time ordering from alix) and also, when I ask him questions, he does answer nicely. some of yall are like **missing word** you guys shouldnt bring all ur question to his table, there are many things you can find out for yourself, some of y'all talk to the seller anyhow because you've given him your money treating him/her like a slave you bought. y'all don't even know most of these aliexpress order Noobody does is voluntary/a favour, why not order it yourself and let custom hold ur stuff, or let aliex delay ur product for 58 days let's see who you will be opening thread for,
one was even talking about freebies, comma collect na, after using attitude on the seller

well, the noobody i know is very nice and friendly

6 Likes

Re: closed by Mustiboy(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2019
What you guys are doing here is very wrong. You would let an innocent, legit dealer loose customers because of your lack of understanding.

The reason why AliExpress" refund takes that long is because, in the meantime, the phone may arrive all of a sudden. If AliExpress gives you your money and you happen to get the phone along the line, that means they lost on both sides, which is not how buisness.

Like I said, I've had well over 15 phone deals with nobody. There was a case yours ,the phone didn't arrive and I was arrested on my birthday and locked in a cell. I don't come here to lament that it's noobody's fault. I narrated the whole story here, but I don't mention his name for once because I knew it wasn't his fault.

So oga. Calm down. You can still get your phone, If it doesn't arrive, you'll get your money.

2 Likes

Re: closed by iamoyindamola(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2019
noobody:
@op,first things first,
I would love to deeply apologise to you for your terrible shipping experience,it is not our wish to see our clients dissatisfied as well,because whenver we see our customers unbox or drop us a good review,its gives us ultimate joy and pleasure..

Back to the issue at hand,i believe i have pleaded with you countless times to please be patient,let the purchase protection expires,but since you insisted you wanted to come air the issue on nairaland,i suggested you do that,so i would have a chancw to explain my self and to explain to nairalanders i have noting to hide,

I am quite positive,before this ugly issue with the person you refered to me,we have had over 2-3 succeful deals which turned out great with absolutely no issues.

And we all know,NOOBODY as a brand on nairaland is a very very legit name on here,with no stains on my name,or record of ever scamming or dupping anyone,and by Gods grace,yours wont be the first and there would never be such case against my name ever and ever smiley
he said you blocked him

4 Likes

Re: closed by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2019
Jung:

Oga come and take samsung S7 to do your business first, so you can rest and Mr. Noobody can rest too. When you get your phone or money back, return my own phone in pristine condition.

That one dey ok? As per na phone be the main issue that is making you lose so much money.

Thank you but are you serious sir. smiley
Re: closed by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2019
Mustack:

Yes most time customers phone got delivered in less than 3weeks most times. Bus sometime thing go wrong (logistics ISH) and if this happens you have to exercise patient.
You don't understand the thing I'm trying to tell you sir.
noobody said with his lips, it was an agreement, let's put it this way he made me think there would be no logisitic ish or whatever that is. He made me think that it would be as fast as thunder bolt. He made me expectant. As soon as he got the money his behavior changed towards me. So I thought okay maybe I'm disturbing him, that perhaps he'll be the one to call me. But he never did. And he fell out, failed me (the customer) on either giving me the phone quickly after 3 weeks if not my refund would be made quickly. He made me think deeply yesterday.

Christmas that I thought I'll have fun and do things, Now even if I want to go anywhere this present phone isn't reliable, it would switch of on its own.

Secondly right now, my phone cannot do without connecting to the socket to have power because if I just use it like that it blackens out. I don't know what to call this.

1 Like

Re: closed by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
when did this happen?

Five days or so preceding this. noobody can confirm it. There was even a time a grown up man like me wanted to cry, so he can have compassion on me on the phone but as soon as I call it's either he doesn't pick my call or he quickly says to me on phone "Bros or Of please, I'm busy I'll call you later. "

Before I even began to call him at first I use to chat him on Whatsapp. I'll send a message on my phone through whatsapp and it would take days, if not weeks till I'll give up and call him.

If not for what my Boss who linked me to him, I would have thought his a fraud (true talk) and perhaps go to church and give my plea to God smiley because I'm the kind of person if I cry to baba God, if the father sees my heart, hmm I don't know what would happen.

So that's why I kept on blessing noobody in my mind, not to cause or transfer the frustration he's giving me to him. So that's it sir

2 Likes

Re: closed by Mustack: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Eberejesus111:

You don't understand the thing I'm trying to tell you sir.
noobody said with his lips, it was an agreement, let's put it this way he made me think there would be no logisitic ish or whatever that is. He made me think that it would be as fast as thunder bolt. He made me expectant. As soon as he got the money his behavior changed towards me. So I thought okay maybe I'm disturbing him, that perhaps he'll be the one to call me. But he never did. And he fell out, failed me (the customer) on either giving me the phone quickly after 3 weeks if not my refund would be made quickly. He made me think deeply yesterday.

Christmas that I thought I'll have fun and do things, Now even if I want to go anywhere this present phone isn't reliable, it would switch of on its own.

Secondly right now, my phone cannot do without connecting to the socket to have power because if I just use it like that it blackens out. I don't know what to call this.

Ok on behalf of noobody, I say sorry. I have an encounter like that 69k was paid to him. After the 60 days was completed he refund me the money.

He got it wrong by not stating the terms and conditions but hay sorry you'll get your money back.

Sorry once again I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: closed by fibonacci2526: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Eberejesus111:

Five days or so preceding this. noobody can confirm it. There was even a time a grown up man like me wanted to cry, so he can have compassion on me on the phone but as soon as I call it's either he doesn't pick my call or he quickly says to me on phone "Bros or Of please, I'm busy I'll call you later. "

Before I even began to call him at first I use to chat him on Whatsapp. I'll send a message on my phone through whatsapp and it would take days, if not weeks till I call him.

If not for what my Boss who linked me to him, I would have thought his a fraud (true talk) and perhaps go to church and give my plea to God smiley because I'm the kind of person if I cry to baba God, if the father sees my heart, hmm I don't know what would happen.

So that's why I kept on blessing noobody in my mind, not to cause or transfer the frustration he's giving me to him. So that's it sir

The only mistake like I told you earlier was that you were not told how alixpress works which has proven to be costly. Alixpress shopping is not for the faint hearted, it requires patience and there is zero guarantee that item would land when they are supposed to. Very sorry that your present phone is giving you challenges. Hopefully this is resolved amicably. He is legit

1 Like

Re: closed by Timileyin1234(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2019
U dey para for Noobody. Wetin people whey order 10 Zzapomobile go do after 21days grin. My guy calm down, u see say the guy get good rating here

4 Likes

Re: closed by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:

The only mistake like I told you earlier was that you were not told how alixpress works which has proven to be costly. Alixpress shopping is not for the faint hearted, it requires patience and there is zero guarantee that item would land when they are supposed to. Very sorry that your present phone is giving you challenges. Hopefully this is resolved amicably.

I so wish too it can be resolved soon and amicably because as for me I do not like this publicity I'm giving to myself or noobody. I even told him at first, begged him, rubbed mind with him as a guy that he should look for an alternative because I don't want my boss to post here at first. I told him my boss the op, is a good guy that if he can settle down and talk to him, it would be resolved. All he had to do is to give a resolution.

Then he told me to talk to him, I said to him, "I very wish I could." but I can't because at first I did not know him or traded directly with him because normally if I want to buy phone I go to Slot. But my boss, wanting to help me had told me about Xiaomi products and noobody was a guy reliable. I quickly chipped in, called him and sent him the cash.

If noobody is reading this, please don't be irritated and frustrated, do understand, please.
Re: closed by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:

The only mistake like I told you earlier was that you were not told how alixpress works which has proven to be costly. Alixpress shopping is not for the faint hearted, it requires patience and there is zero guarantee that item would land when they are supposed to. Very sorry that your present phone is giving you challenges. Hopefully this is resolved amicably.

I so wish too it can be resolved soon and amicably because as for me I do not like this publicity I'm giving to myself and noobody. I even told him at first, begged him, rubbed mind with him as a guy that he should look for an alternative because I don't want my boss to post here at first. I told him my boss the op is a good guy that if he can settle down and talk to him, it would be resolved. All he had to do is to give a resolution.

Then he told me to talk to him, I said to him, "I very wish I could." but I can't because at first I did not know him or traded directly with him because normally if I want to buy phone I go to Slot. But my boss, wanting to help me had told me about Xiaomi products and noobody was a guy reliable. I quickly chipped in, called him and sent him the cash.

If noobody is reading this, please don't be irritated and frustrated, do understand, please.
Re: closed by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2019
Mustack:

Ok on behalf of noobody, I say sorry. I have an encounter like that 69k was paid to him. After the 60 days was completed he refund me the money.

He got it wrong by not stating the terms and conditions but hay sorry you'll get your money back.

Sorry once again I feel your pain

Thanks bro, Merry Christmas.
Re: closed by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2019
Eberejesus111:

Before I even began to call him at first I use to chat him on Whatsapp. I'll send a message on my phone through whatsapp and it would take days, if not weeks till I'll give up and call him.

I understand you, this is ur first use of aliex, all you need is trust patience and understanding/knowledge of aliexpress, if you don't have full trust on the person about to help u order ur product, then that's harm you will be doing to urself. noobody is well trusted by alot of people here including me, the trust i have for him is on a level that I can make an order of 100k, tip him AND not even ask for the tracking number, just chat him up about if my stuff have landed in post office on 1-2weeks interval and if there is any delay, since I understand aliex already, I can won't be moved. guy see ehn, nobody is legit, the guy get money grin cheesy ( dieeeeee) so no be person 45k go Belleful am, just wait, delays like this happens very well on the 4th quarter of the year due to the festive season, holiday, and shopping overlords, if your phone doesn't land in 18days( aliexpress60days customer protection) as stated by noobody , then u will definitely be refunded.
no vex ehnnn... merry merry qwismas

1 Like

Re: closed by busuyi44: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2019
Sorry for ur experience eberejesus111

Ur money is safe with Noobody. I got some items (Bluedio Bluetooth, ZTE wifi, Choetech wireless charger and Mi band 4) through him this yr and d guy refunded me for the ones dt failed to arrive after 60 days

Our boss Noobody always emphasis 60 days waiting period for ur potential customers

Re: closed by lilachiever(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2019
finalboss:
you have alot of accnts

Excuse me?

You might wanna go through my posts to know whether this is an alternate account of noobody or not.

1 Like

Re: closed by finalboss(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2019
lilachiever:

Excuse me?

You might wanna go through my posts to know whether this is an alternate account of noobody or not.

Wetin you wan talk before ?

grin
Re: closed by Mustack: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2019
Jung:

Lmfao e pain am die.

Shebi you be weyreypey grin grin

D name na scam...

That thing wy I dy take baff form during dry season when cutting bush.
Re: closed by lereinter(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2019
lilachiever:
I'll vouch for Noobody with my life... you'll get your funds back if phone doesn't arrive after 60 days as per AliEx Policies

He should have sent him screenshot of payment and other confirmation
Re: closed by isco10(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2019
Op keeps hope
Jan 12 is almost here
Re: closed by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2019
Why cant you go to slot or computer village
Re: closed by eurogee: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2019
careertalks:
Tell him to refund my friend because the guy no longer has any phone. The guy is already begging me to tell Azeez to refund him so that he can buy another phone.

Stop shouting. I have known that guy as a great contributor in here but haven't known him as phone seller. Go and read the policy he told you about. If you can't, then keep quiet. At appropriate time, you will either get a refund or the phone.
Re: closed by abumeinben(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
careertalks:
My story might be long but please try and listen to the end. In October, a friend approached me that he wants to buy a phone. I told him about Xiaomi phones and he liked their product after reading reviews online. After our discussion, he asked me to help him to purchase the phone. I searched on nairaland and found “Azeez Olatunji with phone number 07051054953 with username “NOBODY”. He seemed to be a legit seller so I had to introduce him to my friend.

You mean " Noobody ".

He got me three redmi phones actually. Two for ma friends and one for me. The last one for my friend had a delay. It took over 40 days. I had my integrity to protect against my friend. It was getting outta hand but I knew Azzez, even in person, based on the first phone I got through him. Las las the phone arrived.

It's really frustrating, the delay. But calm down bro. Nor vex.
Re: closed by Frankdamaxx(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
Try and be patient OP. Noobody is legit. When deliveries go according to schedule, everybody is usually happy but when there are delays, it's not also easy for the seller. They are also under a lot of pressure to deliver especially when delays are beyond their control.

I have done a lot of transactions with him over the course of 3 years and he hasn't disappointed. Logistics is usually a big issue this period.
Re: closed by ubev01(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why do you guys like comonizing other people's problem What is 5k what is 45k? Stop the nonsense please, since 45k is nothing as you claim, ask for the op account details and do the needful or better still, noobody's account details are on page 1, send him 45k to settle the issue. They will not just thank you, they will pray for you as well. Cheers
lapazi:
I’m surprised this issue escalated so fast, if you have done your due diligence properly this thread will not be up in the first place.

Noobody is a legit dealer on this platform.
What is 45k,

I’m pretty sure he has opened a claims/dispute with Ali express and this will be sorted out!

2 Likes

Re: closed by seanwilliam(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
When physical store dey ground..una go dey find cheap phones abi na discount we go call am.. and how on earth will I be waiting for 60 days for my phone to arrive?? And the different in pricr between that alixpress abi na simbiexpress no fit pass 15k... so assuming person no get any phone for hand nko 60 days wetin for phone?? Wey be say if I buy phone today, 2 months I go don dey reason to sell am..anyway people don vouch for noobody, calm ur friend and tell am to wait for the 60days to lapse..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

CHEAPEST AIRTEL Data@ 100MB=N100 200MB=N200 1G=N600, 2G=N1100 (Easy Payment) / UPDATE!! Blackberry phones, iphones, samsung, Htc, Nokia lumia, xperia available / Blackberry Repligo Pdf Reader Product And Activation Key For 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.