Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve (425 Views)

Twins Born 15 Minutes Apart On New Year Eve, 2021 And 2022 In U.S.(Photos) / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by sholarr12: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
I don't know the right section to post this but hey, it's Christmas Eve already and I believe a lot of people are enjoying themselves in different ways.

I did not go out today I just decided to eat this bread and egg that the last time I ate was a long time ago.

The festivity only makes the food special even if it is not so special and even if it is not the best food out there.

Post something you are using to enjoy yourself in this Christmas Eve.

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by donbachi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
U dey enjoy ooo...my own na beans wey don sour na em i wan chop...i cant post it,d face na die.
Re: Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by Kenneygirl(f): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
To be. modified

1 Like

Re: Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by Sabby1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Weapon of mass destruction; Beans and bread

Re: Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by czarina(f): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
I no cook. I no get power to cook. I'll eat my leftovers.
Re: Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by czarina(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sabby1:
Weapon of mass destruction; Beans and bread
You made that food?
Re: Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by sholarr12: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
donbachi:
U dey enjoy ooo...my own na beans wey don sour na em i wan chop...i cant post it,d face na die.
Na lie. Because you na big man
Re: Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by Sabby1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
czarina:
You made that food?
No, it's very tasking preparing such and I don't have that time
Re: Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by czarina(f): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sabby1:

No, it's very tasking preparing such and I don't have that time
Ok...because I google-searched it.

Forgive me, I've seen too many pictures of that same meal on internet, I had to confirm. grin

So, what are you eating tonight? Leftovers, like me?
Re: Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by Sabby1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
czarina:
Ok...because I google-searched it.

Forgive me, I've seen too many pictures of that same meal on internet, I had to confirm. grin

So, what are you eating tonight? Leftovers, like me?

No, I have already eaten dinner, egusi soup specially prepared by my mum
Re: Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by czarina(f): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sabby1:

No, I have already eaten dinner, egusi soup specially prepared by my mum
Awwwwwn........ embarassed

E be like say na only me eat leftovers today. angry
Re: Post Something You Are Using To Celebrate Christmas Eve by Sabby1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
czarina:
Awwwwwn........ embarassed

E be like say na only me eat leftovers today. angry
Lolzz grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Depression / Need A Fine Long Grain Stone Local Rice? Come In Here! / Look Smarter With Shirt Stays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.