Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore (47895 Views)

DSS Releases 8 Of Igboho’s Aides After 61 Days In Custody / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / DSS Releases Another Warning Alert Over Plot To Destabilize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by igboamakaaa: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

Atleast not like kanu coward dt ran.. Sowore stayed... Don't insult me Cox u started the tribal ishhhhhh....
Did kanu run after he was released? No he didn't, Infact he became more aggressive in his campaign, flouted all the bail conditions he was given and was becoming a big menace to Buhari and the federal government.

It was only after he exposed the cabal for the shoddy lies surrounding 'buhari's death' and the accent of 'jibril' the federal govt. Then sought to wipe out his entire family alongside him. He had to safeguard his life, that of his family and followers.

Till today, I really don't know how he managed to escape that onslaught and go to another country without being detected by customs nor other security agency.
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by Dontcuminside(m): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2019
Him never shishuntin. But this is not where the story ends sha. We are watching with night vision goggles

Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by West2019(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
fake news
such a pity you are living in a Bush
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by DenreleDave(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2019
igboamakaaa:

Did kanu run after he was released? No he didn't, Infact he became more aggressive in his campaign, flouted all the bail conditions he was given and was becoming a big menace to Buhari and the federal government.

It was only after he exposed the cabal for the shoddy lies surrounding 'buhari's death' and the accent of 'jibril' the federal govt. Then sought to wipe out his entire family alongside him. He had to safeguard his life, that of his family and followers.

Till today, I really don't know how he managed to escape that onslaught and go to another country without being detected by customs nor other security agency.

Las Las he ran na

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by Spatta: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2019
Emancipate yourselves Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2019
franchasng:
Coward Buhari finally bowed to US government pressure, I thought he said he is a fearless army general without certificate

He shouldn't have released him and watch US and major countries place him and his looting family and friends on travel ban, and let's see how they will survive it, nansense!!! angry angry

Tyrant Buhari and his cowardly army and Police only form strong men when they meet unarmed Nigerians, but when they see Boko Haram, and militants, they pee in their pants....just one single letter from US Congress got them scampering all over Aso Rock blaming each other already, cowards forming strong men shocked shocked shocked
On point.
The fear of losing tucano jets and $1bn is real also cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by banhammy: 7:55am On Dec 25, 2019
Let him go and do nonsense again
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by Niaja4real(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by osazsky(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2019
seangy4konji:
We are all crazy....we can adore tonto dike but sowore is trying again to tackle this basted government that all their life is all about borrowing..we left him in languish.
.when are we going to wake up in Nigeria

Imagine now...this people just spwndi g this money anyhow and borrowing.

If anybody see this. Sean is angry with you oooo...if you don't want me to wear suicide vest and blow you all up in aso rock..

Please na..
lies sowore should have been given d capital punishment if it were to h in saner countries but this is nig anything goes I just hate Buhari now for releasing this clown
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2019
osazsky:
Buhari is a fool for releasing sowore I can bet with my balls he will definitely regret this,this is treasonable offense,instead he would have relesed el zakaria instead of these foolish sowore youth he deserves the capital punishment

A nonviolent revolution is a revolution using mostly campaigns with civil resistance, including various forms of nonviolent protest, to bring about the departure of governments seen as entrenched and authoritarian.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonviolent_revolution
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2019
osazsky:
lies sowore should have been given d capital punishment if it were to h in saner countries but this is nig anything goes I just hate Buhari now for releasing this clown

Educate yourself. This is a letter signed by Congress men from a saner country that know more of the law than you.

Stop spreading your ignorance. Sowore committed know crime.

Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by fidelflex07: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2019
olril17:

Those who proudly supported, justified & rationalize the
unlawful incarceration of the duo: Omoyele Sowore & Dasuki
Are now celebrating & commending the FG for their release.
May we never be unstable, stupid and senseless like the
Buharists.

well said bro...
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by Fash20: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2019
Mac2016:
Injustice to one is to all.. But Nigerians don't seem to care but really can you point accusing fingers at them? I doubt! Why? That's because they perfectly understand the system.. Anything goes once it's an order from above.
This seems like what Tu Baba's fate would have been.

We all prefer to stand aside and look.. The easy option but not always the best!

FP for the 2nd time.. Do Nairaland actually pay for this?
I heard such one time before...

My promblen with Nigerian myself inclusive is our i don't care attitute towards our dear nation
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by Farki: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Sweeetheart:
thanks to Igbo that stand inn for this man when Yoruba abandoned him according to them

thanks to Femi falana ikechukwu and deji Adeyanju chibuzor for the release

law of karma, gej and Yoruba bla bla can now rest now, you will hardly see Sowore thread without this display of madness of these dumbass

You are not serious, some people here were saying he deserved it because of what happened to Nnamdi Kanu, which yeye support.
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by Jaapu: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
He didn't mentioned revolution again. grin grin grin
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by Deblow: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
E remain Alhaji and Alhaja El-Zakzaki
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by Liposure: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2019
Ladycoolbreeze:
Ok
merry xmas ma

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Liposure:
merry xmas ma
Thanks and same to you
Re: DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore by tck2000(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.