Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Willian Wants To Stay At Chelsea Until He’s 40 And Rules Out January Transfer Ex - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Willian Wants To Stay At Chelsea Until He’s 40 And Rules Out January Transfer Ex (445 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap / Real Madrid Rules Out Move For Eden Hazard? / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Willian Wants To Stay At Chelsea Until He’s 40 And Rules Out January Transfer Ex by Oac700: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Chelsea & Brazilian attacker, Willan has suggested he will love to stay at Chelsea until he is 40 years old.

The 31years old is due to be out of contract at the end of the season and has previously been a Target for Barcelona.

The Brazilian has a significant improvement in-form in recent weeks, most expecially scoring a brace against Totteham on Sunday.

Despite being free to enter pre-contract talks with foreign clubs in January, Willian reveals he has already began talks with Chelsea over his future.

" Everyone knows I love this club and how I enjoy playing for Chelsea, if I can, I will stay here until I'm 40.

Read full story -https://ovasports.com/willian-i-dd-stay-at-chelsea-until-im-40/

"I want to stay here because I love playing for this team,it is not only my decision, it is also based on the club decision, we have to decide.

Willian has been at Chelsea since 2013,and has

Re: Willian Wants To Stay At Chelsea Until He’s 40 And Rules Out January Transfer Ex by sunny50050500: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
I’m a businesswoman. But my business began to develop not much time ago. And I began to feel that I needed to find my own place. That time when office and staff was needed has come. Of course, one of the first thoughts was about an interior of our office and furniture inside. Thanks God I found https://antonovich-design.com/services/furniture/luxury-furniture-for-office.html. They have so many great luxury office furniture that my office looks brilliant. People are happy to work there.
Re: Willian Wants To Stay At Chelsea Until He’s 40 And Rules Out January Transfer Ex by sunny50050500: 1:32am On Jan 06, 2020
When you run your own business it’s highly important to understand the whole process of functioning of your company. I have my own company, which is specialized in selling computer equipment, and I noticed, that my successful business lost its leading positions. I didn’t know, what happened and I needed help. Thanks God, I found true professionals who analyzed my business with all of their tools https://scheduling-europe.com/service/. If you have the same problem this is exactly for you.

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Boss “jurgen Klopp” Steps Up Pursuit Of Transfer Target Victor Osimhen / Today Is 30 Years Since Buster Douglas Beat Mike Tyson / Premier League Offered Chance To Play Remainder Of Season In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.