Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Kind Of Mother Is This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Mother Is This (1834 Views)

My Mother Is Trying To Turn Me Against My Father. / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Mother Is This by Tornadoz(m): 1:34am On May 27, 2007
What kind of mother leaves her kid where teenagers are hip-hopping?
This kid was lucky, the mother should be arrested.
Here is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceNf-11-ddI
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by BabyCakes(f): 6:02am On May 27, 2007
oh my goodness! I know kids run around and can get take off any minute, but that is one fucking stupid mother! I have a child, and in that environment, I will super glue him to my hand! I feel sorry for the break dancer, especially if the child was injured! it wasnt his fault embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by cuteass1(f): 8:38am On May 28, 2007
The mum isn't all to blame. No mum will deliberately want the kid to be injured in the middle of a dancing squad

Kids can be very unpredictable, maybe the mum was holding him, but for that one slightest moment when her grip loosened, he snapped out and ran into the centre . . thats kids for you, acting without thinking (as little as they are, the quest. is - - - can they think?? NO)

I don't think its reason enough to call the mum stupid and all what not,

seiously, in everyday life,a mother drops her kid from her arms mistakenly, but that doesn't make her a lousy mother. It takes a whole lot more wink
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by sussy1(f): 9:56am On May 28, 2007
I partially agreed with u cute-ass,kids could be stubborn most time,but don't u think it is the duty of the mother to care for her kids at all times?God save that boy,if a mother know the kind of kids she has,she should for no reason leave him/her for any reason in such environment.It just a warming that all parent can learn from.
Thank you Tornadoz
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by 2dye4(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2007
@cute-ass & sussy 1:

yeah, dont let us crucify the mother too much, but like u guys said, kids do the darnest things atimes, you can't blame it on their age, iq or attention span. thats why they are kids. But knowing this about kids, the mother ought to be a lil bit more careful, i for one would av my kid clutched to me like a briefcase or probably would have carried him in that kinda environment. That clip was quite graphic, hope the cutie wasnt badly hurt though, stuff happens!
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by sisimose(f): 1:23pm On May 28, 2007
come on. anyone can see the kid just ran off excitedly to the dance floor, away from her mum. kids do that all the time, always wanting to dash off when they get excited, she probably wanted to break dance too smiley bless her.
No it is no reason to call her mum a bad mum, you don't know her.
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by cuteass1(f): 12:09am On May 29, 2007
@ 2dye4

The truth still remains that no matter how loving and caring a mum is, there are things she can't prevent. Thats just life wink
Thats why we put kids in the hands of God for protection.
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by BabyCakes(f): 5:54am On May 29, 2007
seiously, in everyday life,a mother drops her kid from her arms mistakenly, but that doesn't make her a lousy mother. It takes a whole lot more
y

ou obviously dont have kids cuteass, because u dont seem to see dropping a kid as a big deal?? in that environment, it was the mother's duty to protect the child! i'm sure when you first watched that video, you gasped! the child cannot reason like an adult and thats what a parent is there for. We know kids can be a handful, but when u know d type of kid u have, you will be more careful. i think 2dye4 is d only one who spoke wisely and cuteass, if u ever drop your kid, rush straight to d emergency room and have a good story ready for social services
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by cuteass1(f): 9:12pm On May 29, 2007
BabyCakes:

ou obviously don't have kids cuteass, because u don't seem to see dropping a kid as a big deal?? in that environment, it was the mother's duty to protect the child! i'm sure when you first watched that video, you gasped! the child cannot reason like an adult and thats what a parent is there for. We know kids can be a handful, but when u know d type of kid u have, you will be more careful. i think 2dye4 is d only one who spoke wisely and cuteass, if u ever drop your kid, rush straight to d emergency room and have a good story ready for social services

Thanks for the lecture ma'am, I'll remember that in future wink

But one thing though, I never knew mothers' middle name was now God/perfect undecided

2dye4:

@cute-ass & sussy 1:

yeah, don't let us crucify the mother too much, but like u guys said, kids do the darnest things atimes, you can't blame it on their age, iq or attention span,thats why they are kids. But knowing this about kids, the mother ought to be a little bit more careful, i for one would av my kid clutched to me like a briefcase or probably would have carried him in that kind of environment. That clip was quite graphic, hope the cutie wasnt badly hurt though, stuff happens!

I wasn't blaming their age nor iq, point of correction.
And i do agree to the fact of "being careful", but no mum is all-knowing, I'm sure if she had the slightest idea that the kid would do what he did, she would have glued him to herself but there are times when your mind doesn't go that far, that's why she's human wink

Even at home, no matter how careful a mum is, the kid still gets hurt, There are situations we just can't help nor predict, and yea shit happens!!

I still stand though, it takes more than that to call her a "bad mother", it does.
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by tollu: 9:46pm On May 29, 2007
I totally agree with cute ass, sum kids could be hyperactive and it takes a super human mum to keep up with them. But that kid must be havn the greatest pains at the moment. ouch! here's an example of a crazy mum and the question shld be directed at her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHxjbWEDWWk
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by Tornadoz(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2007
Didn't the mother know the kind of hyperactive child she had?

Imagine if the kid was crippled or was blinded by that kick.
What explanation would the mum had given him if he had lost his sight? Would she had said she

was busy discussing the latest hip-hop moves when the accident occurred?
Only a babysitter behaves like she did.
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by BabyCakes(f): 10:21pm On May 30, 2007
@cuteass, i didnt call her a bad mother or say anyone has to be perfect! I just said she was fucking stupid! and so is the mother in the roller coaster clip, with her fat obokun child! Since you are female, i wont crucify you further, if you were a man, i would have gone on and on! I will just let u wait till the day you go through13 hours of labor pain (which is the average time) and give birth to your own child. Then you will see how fragile and dependable children are and why its your duty to protect them,and realise how annoying that video clip is. I have said my peace! smiley
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by fekuti: 11:43pm On May 30, 2007
it's just an accident, however the mom should be scolded for such. bad mommy bad.
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by cuteass1(f): 11:49pm On May 30, 2007
@ Babycakes

You don't have to go ballistic, i wasn't out to get you mad ooh, i was just saying what i felt.

Maybe you're right about my having a kid nd finding out, maybe not, time will tell sha.

So i gather you have kids, how are they?? They're lucky to have a devoted mother like yourself, keep it up cheesy
Guess life is meant to be that way, in times like this, some to criticize, so the person doesnt repeat the act and wake up, and some to feel for the victim, so they don't die of guilt.

@ Tornadoz

Yea, i pray to God too that nothing happens to that little heart-breaker cutey, but if something should happen, it would be one of those things she would never be able to forgive herself for.
I can only give her half of the blame, and like Babycakes said, after the long-labour, I'm sure thats the last thing she wished for.

I'd rather call her . . a lil bit stupid, carefree and careless but bad, or lousy?? not sure wink
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by teddyface(m): 11:52pm On May 30, 2007
cute-ass:

@ 2dye4

The truth still remains that no matter how loving and caring a mum is, there are things she can't prevent. Thats just life wink
Thats why we put kids in the hands of God for protection.

true talk wink
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by OmoEko1(f): 11:55pm On May 30, 2007
teddyface:

true talk wink
na wa oh shocked shocked shocked so u had to dig what she wrote lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, humm this love u have for my sweetie is serious oh angry angry angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by Rottweiler(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2007
Please note that not all ladies/women should be called MOTHERS!
A mother takes care of her child(ren) all the time.
A mother anticipates danger.
Some can not even take care of themselves, talk more of a chicken. There are precautionary actions to be taken whenever we have kids around. Nobody should give me that bullsh*t that NO MOTHER WOULD WANT HER CHILD KILL. Do not expose your kids/wards to danger. Safety should be the watchword!
Re: What Kind Of Mother Is This by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:17am On Jun 09, 2007
stuff happens, might not be her fault. undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Becoming Boring / Does Sex Education Lead To Earlier Or Increased Sexual Activity In Youth? / #@$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.