Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Antenna For Multilinks Evdo Router - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Antenna For Multilinks Evdo Router (579 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antenna For Multilinks Evdo Router by afrobaby(f): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2010
I just got the multilinks evdo router, and I was told I will need an antenna to boost the reception, though it is browsing but not as fast as I want it.
Is their anyone in the house with an idea of the antenna and the cost?
Thx
Re: Antenna For Multilinks Evdo Router by afrobaby(f): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2010
7 views and no response, wetin dey happen?
Re: Antenna For Multilinks Evdo Router by clicktech(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2010
afrobaby:

7 views and no response, wetin dey happen?
You've got no reply yet because you will hardly get an antenna that will suit that purpose, the only close to that is if you try to get a download accelerator to help your download speed. Now if this does not work, i think you will need to get to multilinks office for a modem swap cos from experience, they sell some modems that have low network assess so to speak, basically as a result of mass production default. If these help, please let me know ASAP. 07039725264 bibioluwa
Re: Antenna For Multilinks Evdo Router by papi22(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2010
may multilinks service is not good in your area
Re: Antenna For Multilinks Evdo Router by webgenius(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2010
I think it is the router which costs about N47000, why should it not work well.I ddoubt if you can get a swap or a refund because they need your money, but no harm in trying

(1) (Reply)

A Less visible Facebook Profile! / Experiencing A Poor Network / Activate Window 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.