Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,896 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

You Don't Have Respect, Do You Have A Benz? - Tacha Slams Nina And Haters (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Don't Have Respect, Do You Have A Benz? - Tacha Slams Nina And Haters (video (1612 Views)

Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) / "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Have Respect, Do You Have A Benz? - Tacha Slams Nina And Haters (video by gistembassy123: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
BBNaija controversial housemate, Tacha has slammed Nina Ivy and her haters after being called out for driving an 'over used Benz'. Sleekgist reports

Recall that Nina Ivy heavily blasted Tacha who was presented with a Benz yesterday during her birthday celebration.

She wrote;

"All I saw was an over used Benz tho , who bought it again “FANS”  “ fans will soon start giving people boy friend ooo” yen yen yen …. but you all know I can’t keep quiet tho .."

And hours later, Tacha while cruising the alleged 'over used Benz ' reacted as she blasted Nina and her haters for being disrespectful to someone that has something they lack - a Benz..

"Do you have a Benz...do I look like A joke to you ...YOU dont have respect, move out of the road... you have nothing...

Watch video HERE

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/you-dont-have-respect-do-you-have-a-benz-tacha-slams-nina-and-haters/

Re: You Don't Have Respect, Do You Have A Benz? - Tacha Slams Nina And Haters (video by EbukaHades10(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Their headache,their problem

Re: You Don't Have Respect, Do You Have A Benz? - Tacha Slams Nina And Haters (video by leaderlegend(m): 2:10am On Dec 25, 2019
Ndi Ala sad
Re: You Don't Have Respect, Do You Have A Benz? - Tacha Slams Nina And Haters (video by OKorowanta: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2019
Dis one wey dem fvck for national tv won trend at All cost..
Well I understand,to stay relevant in the game you must be controversial.

(1) (Reply)

Giggy, BBNaija's Ike's Ex-girlfriend Drags Him And Mercy (video) / Brother Shaggy Set To Lose Cuppy As Cuppy Gives Jhus A Condition To Wifey Her / Star Actor Gary Coleman Dead(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.