Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Difference Between Xmas And Christmas - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Xmas And Christmas (45019 Views)

What Is The Role Of Santa Claus In Christianity And Christmas? / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Firebomber: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:
I'm doing giveaway of 5k to 10 males and 10 females.

Your moniker should be at least 6 month old.

Mention me with your Christmas message for me and your account number.

First come, first receive alert
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace..... As we celebrate the birth of Jesus today,all this adjectives which qualifies him will manifest in our finances, carriers, academics, business, marital life and every facet of our lives IJN ...I see Every limitations in our life breaking IJN.......today shall mark the beginning of good things in our life IJN.........
*HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE*!!!!!!!!!!��������������

GTbank
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Jacqueline22(f): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2019
Someone should take me out embarassed embarassed
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Mayor21(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:

Merry Christmas boss and a prosperous new year.

Chaii I know sa I dey late.... But 2k go do me boss.... Thanks

5732443014 FCMB
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2019
Abeg,dont mislead people with this ur notion.There is a clear difference between Xmas and Christmas. I was trying to correct someone here couple of days ago.

Years ago,the atheists had adopted the word Xmas just to rubbish the Christ.removing Christ and replacing it with X.which means against.since they've got no believe in HIS birth,and his death. That was why the adopted that word.
Logically, do you urself think there's any correlation between X and Christ?
I will implore all true Christians to stop using the word Xmas.
It's Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Firebomber: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2019
4601CE:

https://www.nairaland.com/5597247/six-churches-dont-celebrate-christmas

Did you know how many churches that's in the world?

So how does 6 church count?
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by realstars: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2019
In summary.
X = 0
Christ= the son of God

So xmass = no christ mass.
And the right word to use is Christmas.

Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by may320: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2019
RxSameer:
Merry christmas brother 0023625418 Stanbic bank tnks
He said "mention me'. Where is your mention of him now?
Simple reading you can't do, simple instruction you can't follow.
I just hope he's not one of the scammers trying to use wisdom to gather people's acct details sha.
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by boborneyor(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:

Merry Christmas to Mr Pr0cter and his family .May this season of giving be the start of your better life.

Just in case you decided to extend your favour to latecomers , I will be dropping my account details with faith .Thank you

GT bank

God bless you. Have a merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by may320: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2019
helinues:
What's the different between Father Christmas and Santa Claus ?
Lol. One pic is that of Baba keresi and the other Santa Claus grin grin
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2019
There is propaganda in everything and xmas is just one use by some church to warn member that is not christ...
History has told us that in the 1900 upward, any philosopher, scientist who kick against the church, proof that the universe is not circle as the early christian sees it, and anyone who protest against the teaching of early xtian were put to prison or death.. yet it is written in the bible that followers of christ where kill by non believers so in the world we are living in, do what you feel in your heart to be right and when your conscience started judging you it therefore mean you were wrong.
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by macjireh: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2019
u guys dropping akant numbers,, make sure u thank pr0cter for his kind gestures
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:

Merry Christmas.

Access bank
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by gaskiyamagana: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2019
helinues:
What's the different between Father Christmas and Santa Claus ?
Santa claus is Packaged masqurade from Rome to get money from children.
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2019
Pls help a soul today is Christmas and have not tasted any good food since 4days ago except garri and water
Abuja is a scam
Nigeria is a cursed and waste
Pls any amount is not small
Ijaola yakub olakunle
First bank.
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Benbelor(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2019
bigboyk:
Nice... First to comment on Christmas day. Where's my chicken?
got you.. mind you it's not dead chicken this time

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Criticaltemp: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:

0043117101 access bank. Merry Christmas
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by lorhema(f): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2019
[quote There is No Christmas without Christ, Any attempt to substitute X for Christ is nonsensical. [/quote]

That is it.
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by DJperdurabo: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2019
Ayodele951:
Xmas & Christmas all na for the same day, make we celebrate in peace jare.

Word!

Ain't nothing bad about that good 'ole Xmas rice! Something about that rice...it's just so different!

Do you need cash for personal or business needs? Contact me now!
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by koolbreeze55: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:

Baba

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Tover: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:

May this Christmas season
Brings you nothing but fond memories,
Happiness and laughter
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Myself2(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2019
Foolish rationalization.

Jesus CHRIST is the ONLY reason for the Christmas season, so there cant be anything like XMAS, it's those that actually cannot stand the name Christ that are in the forefront of trying to get rid of it and replace with X.
So since we cannot say Jesus X, so also we cannot say Xmas
For Christ's sake ( notice I didnt say X's sake), Christmas is a Christian ceremony ( not business, secular, satanists or unbelivers ceremony, so they should not determine what to call it ), so we go with what the Christian leaders prefer, which is CHRISTMAS
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Sectis(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:

Merry Christmas to you.

Zenith bank.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Divie278(f): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2019
Pr0cter:

Christmas is a season of great joy: a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season.
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
All these grammar just to explain a simple difference between Xmas and Christmas ?
Where is even the said difference now?
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by depato88(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
I laugh in Greek for the afore misinformation.

Christ in Greek is "Χριστός". Which in English reads " Christ". "X" in Greek means "Chi" in English, pronounced phonetically as "qi or khi". Remember " khi" as in "Chi - Square".

So " X" is the initial of Christ in Greek. Therefore; Xmas is an abbreviation of Christmas. Just stop the useless misinformation. Thanks. And Happy Xmas to you all!!!!
Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by Bahamas95(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
The two na the same jor.

Re: Difference Between Xmas And Christmas by may320: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
All those dropping acct numbers, just know you're playing into the hands of scammers if we don't see a single soul to come and testify that he/she received a payment.
These people keeps coming up with new strategies everytime.
A word they say..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.