Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

What Is Wrong With This Question And Answers? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Wrong With This Question And Answers? (566 Views)

Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word / School Of Nursing Past Question And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Question And Answers? by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:19am On Dec 25, 2019
After our first term exams,
while doing the marking in my subject I saw one of the papers with this answers.

What do you think?

Re: What Is Wrong With This Question And Answers? by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 25, 2019
What then is wrong ?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Question And Answers? by phranco(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2019
She is correct in her own little way, give her some marks, at least she answered the question out of her own reasoning
Re: What Is Wrong With This Question And Answers? by airex(m): 6:21am On Dec 25, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
After our first term exams,
while doing the marking in my subject I saw one of the papers with this these answers.

What do you think?
Nothing is wrong. All correct.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Question And Answers? by edoairways: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2019
Nothing wrong with those answers. The student answered to his or her ability or understanding. I hope you are not one of those tutors that encourages LA cram LA pour
Re: What Is Wrong With This Question And Answers? by Virginnn(f): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Even the theory questions look childish. You should go back to learn the proper way to administer examination questions.
The quality of examination questions goes a long way in informing us about the quality of academic programme of the school.

Back to your question and the answer:
I think the answers provided are correct in the sense that the student has the ability of thinking creatively, unlike many kids who would simply cram your notes, just to pour it down and permanently forget about it.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Question And Answers? by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2019
Virginnn:
Even the theory questions look childish. You should go back to learn the proper way to administer examination questions.
The quality of examination questions goes a long way in informing us about the quality of academic programme of the school.

Back to your question and the answer:
I think the answers provided are correct in the sense that the student has the ability of thinking creatively, unlike many kids who would simply cram your notes, just to pour it down and permanently forget about it.
Noted madam.

(1) (Reply)

Apply To 2020 Nnpc/total Masters Oversees Scholarship In France / How We Lost A Scholarship Because Of Federal Character / I Never Said Varsity Lecturers Should Go Into Farming ― Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.