Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Marriage Challenges - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Challenges (1579 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Challenges by KennyAyodeji(f): 4:17am On Dec 25, 2019
Good morning great people.

Pls, I need ur advise and no abuse pls.

My hubby from day 1 we no ourselves, he gives me his phone. Even if he put password on phone, and I ask, he tells me straight away.

Last 3 days now, I discovered he called one no often, so I saved d no and asked him who's so so so, but didn't ans me and I left him.
3rd day, I told him if u don't tell me, I won't give u d phone, so I hold d phone, d same no called him, and can't pick d call b4 it end, and she didn't call back. So, I decided to call back with my phone.
Immediately she picked my call, she decided to call me back, so wen she called back, I end d call and call her back and asked her, maybe she has any msg she wanted to pass to him.

So she z is dis so so so wife, I z no. And continued, z her name is so so so, but my hubby came to tell her about me, that they were both even laughing and gisting, that I should not panic, that she just like my hubby bla bla bla... So I asked her, I don't ask u all dis, tell me y u are calling him, but refused and I end d call...

Now my question is dis; my hubby refused to give me his password, which has never happened before for 6yrs ago in my marriage, so I decided to give him his phone. Am I wrong

But not just happy with him at all.
Ur advise pls
Re: Marriage Challenges by bukiah: 5:02am On Dec 25, 2019
You don't Kno how to narrate story very well.

27 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by Cutehector(m): 5:10am On Dec 25, 2019
And what business do you have investigating his phone for things you shouldn't be looking for.

See that thing you are looking for, the devil will plant it for you to find and just as the Bible says, a woman uses her own hand to scatter her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by xbox360: 6:18am On Dec 25, 2019
Leave all this password thing or else u just want to develop BP my N1 advice ohhh
Re: Marriage Challenges by ednut1(m): 6:20am On Dec 25, 2019
U no get sense

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by freecocoahubby(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2019
Wtf! Are you a child bride? Did you go to school at all? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by crackhaus: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2019
What kind of advise are you looking for when you already know she's about fvcking your hubby, or you still don't know?
I don't understand.

Someone that could tell you boldly that she just likes your hubby. As in, she told you 'the wife' and she was busy laughing at her foólishness.

And some women will still claim that girls who date/sleep with married men don't usually know they are married because they were lied to. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Challenges by Amanee(f): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2019
freecocoahubby:
Wtf! Are you a child bride? Did you go to school at all? undecided

Mad oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Challenges by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2019
Yes ma you were wrong
And he will not give you his password cause your looking for what is not missen
Re: Marriage Challenges by Saintmary(f): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2019
In a nutshell, you are dealing with infidelity in your marriage. Get counseling. And build your own life.
Do not allow your husband's behavior to determine your happiness, so, when he does bad things, you will not be affected. It's Christmas o, try to enjoy yourself.
KennyAyodeji:

My hubby from day 1 we no ourselves, he gives me his phone. Even if he put password on phone, and I ask, he tells me straight away.

Last 3 days now, I discovered he called one no often, so I saved d no and asked him who's so so so, but didn't ans me and I left him.
3rd day, I told him if u don't tell me, I won't give u d phone, so I hold d phone, d same no called him, and can't pick d call b4 it end, and she didn't call back. So, I decided to call back with my phone.
Immediately she picked my call, she decided to call me back, so wen she called back, I end d call and call her back and asked her, maybe she has any msg she wanted to pass to him.

So she z is dis so so so wife, I z no. And continued, z her name is so so so, but my hubby came to tell her about me, that they were both even laughing and gisting, that I should not panic, that she just like my hubby bla bla bla... So I asked her, I don't ask u all dis, tell me y u are calling him, but refused and I end d call...

Now my question is dis; my hubby refused to give me his password, which has never happened before for 6yrs ago in my marriage, so I decided to give him his phone. Am I wrong

Ur advise pls

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by sisisioge: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2019
Na real wa o...biko dont stress yourself unnecessarily jare. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by bukatyne(f): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2019
KennyAyodeji:

Ur advise pls

Your husband is sleeping or about to sleep with her.

If you say you have been sharing passwords and this is happening suddenly, then you want to backtrack to consider what changed.

And please, stop chasing or harassing the lady unless she comes to your space.

It is your husband you have business with.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by KanwuliaExtra: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please, try to stay GAINFULLY EMPLOYED.
Husband-Spirit-Monitoring nor be work.
Shior!

If your husband be Neddy Nwoko, you for dey NL dey disturb us? undecided

You can only monitor A POOR MAN’S phone ke!
Dimmmit! For this 2020? ? ? shocked
Abeg, upgrade your status biko!
Re: Marriage Challenges by Triniti(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please next time, write like an adult. Your typing nearly gave me migraine

12 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by Mimicle101: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
On the other hand guys.

All of us cant have the same mind guys. Calling the lady names and abusing her isn't the right way to go. I thought they did in every nonsense there is little sense.

She only solicited for an advice. Why not advice her and or keep mute instead of calling her names.

What's the problem with our people? Is it the hot weather or the harsh economy that everyone has to be fighting and yelling at every slightest thing.

And is not composary to even comment. Nawa oo

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by Coloredsg(f): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
My dear, pls remove your mind and hands from your husband's phone if you want to have peace of mind and live long. Don't give yourself unnecessary worry and hbp. Focus on improving your life/career and your children. Men are not worth the trouble. A man that will cheat will surely cheat even if you check his phone one million times a day. What if he has another phone he uses for his escapades. So if he passwords his phone, just leave him and focus on your life.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by frozen70(f): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
KennyAyodeji:

Ur advise pls

Your narratives is very poor and we can't start imagining how to comprehend what we are reading that is not making sense

You too read it and you will understand that it's not meaning full

Pls you can rewrite it with a clearer English

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by Bola146(f): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
bukiah:
Honestly grin grin
Re: Marriage Challenges by Bola146(f): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
bukiah:
Honestly grin grin
Re: Marriage Challenges by Biglittlelois(f): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mimicle101:
On the other hand guys.

All of us cant have the same mind guys. Calling the lady names and abusing her isn't the right way to go. I thought they did in every nonsense there is little sense.

She only solicited for an advice. Why not advice her and or keep mute instead of calling her names.

What's the problem with our people? Is it the hot weather or the harsh economy that everyone has to be fighting and yelling at every slightest thing.

And is not composary to even comment. Nawa oo

Well said, not everyone is enlightened or educated, any critical thinking human can understand and comprehend her story, some of you just like to gloat at every mistake one makes whether intentional or not,

At Op, since this habit of not giving you his password is recent, you are right in suspecting him, and that lady is playing smart by half, she definitely has been in the game of dating married men, that is why she can confidently converse with you foolishly,

Do not listen to those who said you shouldn't check your partners phone, they are chronic cheaters themselves and they will or are willing to accept any rubbish in the name of marriage, I cannot be married to a man that I can't trust or doesnt trust me completely with his phone, we cannot have passwords on our phone, tell him about your conversation with the dolt and tell him never to password his phone again or else you'd password yours too, if he doesn't budge, password your phone and use condom when having sex with him, to be on the safe side.

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
I struggle to understand the story yet I can't. sad

1 Like

Re: Marriage Challenges by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 26, 2019
OP, your husband's actions have spoken volume:
-his refusal to tell you who she was when you asked,
-to pick up the phone call in your presence and
-his sudden password on his phone all point to

--->an affair between him and this woman.

Your husband's the one at fault, not her,
b/c it's he who owes you faithfulness, not her.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Challenges by LadySarah: 3:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Your abbreviation talent is top notch.I can't stress myself reading such.
Re: Marriage Challenges by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
KennyAyodeji:

Ur advise pls
Na wetin you dey find you see. Don't go snooping else you see what will provoke you.
Re: Marriage Challenges by Chomsky1967(f): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
LadySarah:
Your abbreviation talent is top notch.I can't stress myself reading such.
All the z z z...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Challenges by Katier00(f): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Madam go and look for what will give you money not this rubbish abeg
Re: Marriage Challenges by ImaIma1(f): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2019
You narration is so sore to the eyes and can make one dizzy. No comprehensive, incomplete statements. It's like you were writing for your own understanding
Re: Marriage Challenges by baby124: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Lmao. Everyone is really angry on this thread!

(1) (Reply)

How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! / Is Reception A Most In Wedding / Our Son Is Officially 6months Today. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.