Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling (1025 Views)

Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? / A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling by Ortintin: 5:31am On Dec 25, 2019
So I just travelled three weeks ago, despite my carefulness on not forgetting or leaving anything behind, I still forgot two things. Though the consequence is still one I coped with for the 3 days I spent but yet there absence were felt.

So in this post I listed those things you should always arrange on your bed and never forget to pack in your bag while travelling:

1. Your clothes - both tops and trousers, belts and other accessories . Quantity depending on time you want to spend.
2. Your inner wears/underwears like pant, boxers, bras etc
3. Tooth paste
4. Tooth Brush
5. Sponge and soap with case
6. Towel
7. Combs and hair brush
8. Creams, vaseline, facial cleanser etc
9. Any night product or drug you use
10. Perfume
11. Sandals or Slippers you can wear apart from the shoe you wore
12. Your phone(s)
13. Phone charger
14. Ear piece/ headset
15. Pyjamas or sleeping cloth (both top and down)
16. Scarf/bandana
17. Pen knife key holder or Nail tweezers and first aid item
18. A novel, magazine or any book.
19. Wallet, purse,money and Atm (obviously you won't want to forget this)
20. I D card, passport or any means of Identification
21. Necklace, ring, glasses, caps, and other fashion items
22. Wristwatch
23. Socks
24. Shoes
25. Mosquito net/repellant just incase
26. Torch/ small lamp (most times phone's torch light can replace this)
27. Sleep wrapper incase of cold due to rain.
28. Light Foods/ drinks
29. Pen and book
30. Games or sporting items

Lastly, do not forget to turn off home appliances like fans, AC, and light.
And remember to put all this items on your bed so you will not forget anyone when packing.
Feel free to add any i miss.

Ortintin
http://www.ortintin.com/2019/12/30-ultimate-things-you-should-not.html?m=1

Re: 30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling by Goldencheese(m): 5:34am On Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for this post.
Re: 30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 25, 2019
List is void

No condom and cigarette lighter in list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling by sLentlover7778(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2019
Thanks OP I'll have to screen shot this list just in case.. cheesy grin grin
Re: 30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling by Ortintin: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2019
Goldencheese:
Thanks for this post.

You are welcome
Re: 30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling by Ortintin: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Thanks OP I'll have to screen shot this list just in case.. cheesy grin grin

Lolz u are free. You can even bookmark.
Re: 30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling by Dralin(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Oh God,may we not forget Our Earpiece or Head phone when travelling!
Re: 30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling by JoyceC(f): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wow, nice list, by the way.
You don't mind if I add something from me? From my experience, the content of your travel bag depends on where you're planning to go. For example, when I was traveling to the Rocky Mountains national park in the USA, I was using this guide which was very helpful. Proper clothing, some gadgets and a spare pair of socks might save you.
You can't be prepared for every situation though you still should try.
Re: 30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling by thugmansion(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
What about condoms?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Pilot Ever. Flies Helicopter. / Today In History: Nigeria Expels 2 Million Illegal Aliens, Mostly Ghanaians / Number Of Iranians Turned Back At US Airports Is Growing, Nigeria Is Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.